rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game has changed

Game has changed

For me the glory days were 2014-2019 which coincide with the Manosphere peak and death. Prior to that in the early 2010s it was too much club scenes (not my thing) and online was in its infancy so very small % of female users. Girls were too picky back then and standoffish I found. Something changed later as things were normalized and they were geniunly more available girls. 2016 was maybe peak year for me. I miss the excitement of gaming of taking care of yourself and surprising the girl with your muscles and game etc. It was so blissful back then. After that things have changed, girls are taking more initiative they act like men they are sexual perverse you don't feel like you won a prize and game seems uncessary to a degree with so many autistic men.

Game has changed

Instagram changed things a lot.

Game has changed

Tell me how instagram changed the game? I dont have it, but have wanted to get one. friends say it will take months of curating to get enough folllowrs and stories. it appears to be more superficial and competitive vs. the old facebook.

What do you need to get a successfful \instagram and how do you get chcks?

(04-27-2023, 01:20 PM)Rooshwasaloser Wrote:  For me the glory days were 2014-2019 which coincide with the Manosphere peak and death. Prior to that in the early 2010s it was too much club scenes (not my thing) and online was in its infancy so very small % of female users. Girls were too picky back then and standoffish I found. Something changed later as things were normalized and they were geniunly more available girls. 2016 was maybe peak year for me. I miss the excitement of gaming of taking care of yourself and surprising the girl with your muscles and game etc. It was so blissful back then. After that things have changed, girls are taking more initiative they act like men they are sexual perverse you don't feel like you won a prize and game seems uncessary to a degree with so many autistic men.

Roosh mentioned in one of his ROK podcasts, still available on AltCensored.com, that what was th best time for game is subjective. 
For instance, I have been doing this for a while, and even with \all the online whoring, I don't remember night game being better like 10 years ago, before social media. The girls were bitchy then, more overweight vs. guys and unreasonable.

Game has changed

(05-04-2023, 05:09 AM)nampa Wrote:  Tell me how instagram changed the game? I dont have it, but have wanted to get one. friends say it will take months of curating to get enough folllowrs and stories. it appears to be more superficial and competitive vs. the old facebook.

What do you need to get a successfful \instagram and how do you get chcks?

IG changed game in terms of offering a better deal to hotter than average women. They can even make money from IG. They left the dating apps and moved to instagram. With all the attention they are getting from SIMPS on IG, they don't even feel the need to go on dates. Hell, even average and ugly women left the dating apps and moved to IG.
With regards to nightgame, it has always been overrated. It worked probably better before dating apps / social media or in EE. Nightgame requires to go out every night and getting drunk and spending a shitload of money with very low return if any return at all. Don't know how sustainable that is for your health and your pocket in a hyperinflation era.

Game has changed

who is paying for women? Is it  boomers or foreigners?

Also, what is the main national group on there? It seems mostly hispanic chicks? What is the east euro equivalent?

Game has changed

(05-13-2023, 11:46 PM)nampa Wrote:  who is paying for women? Is it  boomers or foreigners?

Also, what is the main national group on there? It seems mostly hispanic chicks? What is the east euro equivalent?

Instagram is a social media app. It's popular all across the globe. Obviously, it's more popular in the west, but it's quickly gained popularity in the east too.

Game has changed

IG is NOT a gaming tool unless you can demonstrate very high value (mansion, Rolex, Ferrari, luxurious vacations etc)+ looks.
If the 5% of men banged the women on Tinder, here is less around 0.5%

Game has changed

(05-16-2023, 07:38 PM)Artique Wrote:  IG is NOT a gaming tool unless you can demonstrate very high value (mansion, Rolex, Ferrari, luxurious vacations etc)+ looks.

True, it's not explicitly a gaming tool but it can be a value multiplier or it can validate you as someone "cool" or "interesting". When you exchange instagram accounts with a chick, it can be the difference between getting her to meet or her ignoring you. This is mostly for younger females in the west though. They're becoming more and more superficial and status conscious.

Game has changed

(05-16-2023, 07:38 PM)Artique Wrote:  IG is NOT a gaming tool unless you can demonstrate very high value (mansion, Rolex, Ferrari, luxurious vacations etc)+ looks.

how and why is it that much more superficial? What about all the guys with normal photos, etc.? 
How can one do IG profiling on the cheap?

Game has changed

It's a bit worrying if it is true that IG is now a requirement to attract a hot chick. Not just any old IG but one that makes you seem really cool with good status etc. I've been around this long without IG. I did set one up a few years ago, but only to keep in touch with a lady i met traveling. I don;t have anything on it apart from 1 or 2 pics and never do status updates or whatever they call it. Even FB I rarely use, though I do have an account. I think maybe the advice to go to Asia might be the best one lol

Game has changed

(07-09-2023, 02:44 AM)nampa Wrote:  

how and why is it that much more superficial? What about all the guys with normal photos, etc.? 
How can one do IG profiling on the cheap?

Hi,
Instagram profiling can appear more superficial because it often revolves around curated, idealized images and content. Many users share their highlights rather than everyday life. However, not everyone follows this trend, and there are those who post normal photos. To profile on a budget, focus on free tools and strategies like exploring public posts, analyzing captions and hashtags, and paying attention to the content individuals engage with to get a more comprehensive understanding of their interests and personality.

Game has changed

The glory days of game were the years before the RSD Julian scandal, which happened around November 2014, so I would say 2008-2014

Before that everyone was approaching the streets without fear of feminazis and BS sexual harassment claims,

Also, I put after 2008 because that's around the time when the Mystery Method of fully scripted game kinda stopped growing,

and, online dating was in its early days, so there was quality there.

Game has changed

Clubs are really dead, less people going clubs due to economical crisis and they go with mixed gender groups, so you cannot pick-up girls there. I also agree that social media plus dating apps killed opportunities. World changed a lot and it is not fun anymore.

Game has changed

Europe is certainly played out/ dead game wise.
I have done Skopje, Belgrade, Krakow and Warsaw over the last two months. I'm in Wroclaw now and it's good for students only. I would guess only SEA / Latin America left,but the cancer spreads rapidly.. Reports from there were also conflicting. Is Brazil played out?
Scandinavian counties might be good, but not sure women are interested in foreigners up there. I doubt. Plus you need a shitoload of money to stand out.

Game has changed

How was your Poland experience? I was in Warsaw last year in December, it was not so bad but for 5 days vacation nothing happened. I am thinking to visit somewhere in Poland for next year but not sure about place.

Game has changed

Warsaw is dead, bro. You could go on dates with Ukrainians, but don't expect to bang. Waste of time really.
That was my last time in Warsaw. If you go for low fruits, 3s and lower, you might find something. The city really went downhill and has a shitty hectic vibe like everyone is working, engaged in activities all day, every day..
Many 3rd world students/ migrants as well adding to the massive downgrade of Warsaw..

The only guys who seem to be having fun in Poland nowadays are Erasmus students. Chinese guys seem to be doing well, I have seen quite a few couples lol, girls were 7s.

Game has changed

Ukranians are gold-digger and scammers or desperate single moms without language. I spent my time in Teatro Cubano for nights when I was there, only Saturday was good there. Other clubs were worse. It is sad to learn it is dead, because Poland is a cheap country and Polish girls are beautiful..

Game has changed

I know, mate, sad, but true. If you could find other ways to engage them, you might find something decent. But, online dating, clubs and day game don't seem to work nowadays..
That requires a long term investment though, weekends trips are pointless..

Game has changed

A lot of those girls are transitioning to OnlyFans, learning they can make money from hungry white guys without having to date/sex with them.

Game has changed

(11-19-2023, 03:34 PM)Artique Wrote:  Warsaw is dead, bro. You could go on dates with Ukrainians, but don't expect to bang.  Waste of time really.
That was my last time in Warsaw. If you go for low fruits, 3s and lower, you might find something. The city really went downhill and has a shitty hectic vibe like everyone is working, engaged in activities all day, every day..
Many 3rd world students/ migrants as well adding to the massive downgrade of Warsaw..

The only guys who seem to be having fun in Poland nowadays are Erasmus students. Chinese guys seem to be doing well, I have seen quite a few couples lol, girls were 7s.

Are people maybe not having proper expectations? That is are people expecting to land with limited language skills and pipelining, expecting dates and lays. 

In Asia and Latam, I have never had this problem, but much work has to be put into it. 

Are people litterally setting up X number of dates, with all flaking, then doing daygame and getting rude blow-offs?

Game has changed

(11-19-2023, 03:34 PM)Artique Wrote:  Warsaw is dead, bro. You could go on dates with Ukrainians, but don't expect to bang.  Waste of time really.

Why do E. Europeans willing to go on dates just for free food? Are they that shallow? As long as I wasn't starving, I'd much rather eat solo at McDonalds than going to a restaurant, leading someone on.
In Latam, the girls are superficial and whorish. Has capitalism been that bad for the E. Euro female archetype?