rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the name of this game guys?
Big Grin 

Hideous, badly dressed old man with lanky, generic young women?

[Image: iEPUXQd.jpg]

[Image: cSxaQyt.jpg]

Hi Shawn/PAG. Are you just reposting pictures of sponsors from STW? There is nobody to troll here.

Interesting, do you mean to suggest that this STW website is filled with grotesquely dressed sponsors? That makes a lot of sense.

I'd call it "Amazonian implied sponsor transactional game".

Sounds about right to me

(10-28-2022, 05:00 PM)Archivist Wrote:  Hi Shawn/PAG.  Are you just reposting pictures of sponsors from STW?  There is nobody to troll here.

How common is the propensity of sponsorship on there? It seems it's LA based?

(11-01-2022, 03:12 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(10-28-2022, 05:00 PM)Archivist Wrote:  Hi Shawn/PAG.  Are you just reposting pictures of sponsors from STW?  There is nobody to troll here.

I'm assuming the guy from Canada that always posts about working in the oil business is engaging in explict p4p/ sponsorship every time he goes down to Colombia and buys a shit ton of blow with his wagey roughneck oil derrick money.

The latin american based guys seem pretty big on sponsorship but insist they're alphas for not paying for cheap cabs for their courtesans.

(11-02-2022, 07:30 PM)Thomas More Wrote:  

The latin american based guys seem pretty big on sponsorship but insist they're alphas for not paying for cheap cabs for their courtesans.

The Thoting down here is getting out of hand and is intensifying rapidly. First time down there in 2021 to now, thoting behavior of the local chicks on Tinder seems up by 300 percent or more. 
I don't know if its more a factor of desperate saps back in Anglo land living vicariously throught their WU account or the local dudes are that inept. It seems you take out the Catholic Church and the scene is hideous. 
These guys showering cash, 99 percent will never even go to LA. Thank Tinder Passport for this hideous set of affairs. Is this phenomena also polluting EE and to what degree? That place is in a horrible cock tease nexus of Turkish Airlines, government funded jihadi fuck trips for local Muslim mountain people in Anatolia, penilly frustrated pensioners in WE and an open borders EU for Thot transfer to WE.

(11-02-2022, 04:28 PM)Free-based Expat Wrote:  

I'm assuming the guy from Canada that always posts about working in the oil business is engaging in explict p4p/ sponsorship every time he goes down to Colombia and buys a shit ton of blow with his wagey roughneck oil derrick money.

[Image: 7zJP2Ekl.jpg]

(11-05-2022, 02:37 AM)nampa Wrote:  

The Thoting down here is getting out of hand and is intensifying rapidly. First time down there in 2021 to now, thoting behavior of the local chicks on Tinder seems up by 300 percent or more. 
I don't know if its more a factor of desperate saps back in Anglo land living vicariously throught their WU account or the local dudes are that inept. It seems you take out the Catholic Church and the scene is hideous. 
These guys showering cash, 99 percent will never even go to LA. Thank Tinder Passport for this hideous set of affairs. Is this phenomena also polluting EE and to what degree? That place is in a horrible cock tease nexus of Turkish Airlines, government funded jihadi fuck trips for local Muslim mountain people in Anatolia, penilly frustrated pensioners in WE and an open borders EU for Thot transfer to WE.

You lost me at Tinder.... who uses that anymore

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/sad-...ating-apps

(11-06-2022, 09:51 PM)PAG Wrote:  

Love to get off tinder, what is the alternative? We should have an internet dating, pipeline app/country thread.

(11-07-2022, 03:09 AM)nampa Wrote:  

(11-01-2022, 03:12 AM)nampa Wrote:  How common is the propensity of sponsorship on there? It seems it's LA based?

Love to get off tinder, what is the alternative? We should have an internet dating, pipeline app/country thread.
the alt is instagram or linkedin. i would love to explain it in depth but they're essentially way better platforms that are underutilized by the masses for dating.... they are not explictly dating platforms either, which makes them paradoxically the best platforms for dating/ prospecting.

(11-01-2022, 03:12 AM)nampa Wrote:  How common is the propensity of sponsorship on there? It seems it's LA based?

I don't do internet dating. That's for losers. I throw parties and events.

(11-10-2022, 05:15 PM)Free-based Expat Wrote:  

(11-02-2022, 07:30 PM)Thomas More Wrote:  The latin american based guys seem pretty big on sponsorship but insist they're alphas for not paying for cheap cabs for their courtesans.

the alt is instagram or linkedin. i would love to explain it in depth but they're essentially way better platforms that are underutilized by the masses for dating.... they are not explictly dating platforms either, which makes them paradoxically the best platforms for dating/ prospecting.

Idiocy.

(10-26-2022, 10:19 PM)PAG Wrote:  Hideous, badly dressed old man with lanky, generic young women?

[Image: iEPUXQd.jpg]

[Image: cSxaQyt.jpg]

Ahhh, it's good to see the REAL Greek Kamaki lol

I believe he is one of the leaders of this swoop website, where they try to sponsor girls with their car washer earnings.

(11-14-2022, 05:40 PM)PAG Wrote:  I believe he is one of the leaders of this swoop website, where they try to sponsor girls with their car washer earnings.

"Kamaki" means a Greek man who "harpoons" tourists. There was a documentary video about this subculture when Mykonos opened to tourism in the 1970's. Northern European women wanted vacation flings on a warm beach with a dark and handsome men. Greek men wanted to meet blondes. Voila.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksChrpW_B9U

The Greek Kamaki poster is now an aging whoremonger. He at least provided one amusing story by cockblocking Roosh, and then claiming it was a misunderstanding. In a dark, noisy nightclub, non-native speakers of English can misunderstand. But it is very suspicious that a girl was offended that he offered her money or gifts.

Shawn, you have your own site, Culture Whiz. So why are you shitting all over this site and SwoopTheWorld? They didn't do anything to you. Try adding some value by posting about Ukraine or something.

Yes, I already knew the meaning of Kamaki. It is typical for unemployed local guys to attempt to seduce foreign women. This happens all over the world.

It is not particularly odd that a Polish woman took offense to his offering her money or presents. Today's Poles are quite optimistic and surprisingly well-off. They are like other Europeans in that they travel and study languages, unlike the previous Communist generation. However, general mainstream conduct tends to be conservative, partly as a result of the nation's religious orientation.

Very good article that covers this: https://culturewhiz.org/articles/people-poland

Sorry, who are you talking about again? I live in Asia. I don't own any website.

[Image: Xwbsnm0l.jpg]

(11-18-2022, 01:39 AM)PAG Wrote:  Sorry, ... I live in Asia. I don't own any website.

You have more posts here than anyone except Citron.  They just bash this site, bash Swoop The World, or promote Culture Whiz.  Was it really necessary to post a giant photo of your foot in a pool?   Anyway, Culture Whiz shows your photo and lists you as founder/CEO.  Please post your useless stuff at Culture Whiz forums instead of here.

So what? Would you rather view a photo of my giant 9-inch rod? Healthy people typically have more energy and intelligence than sickly, unattractive people who frequent online dating sites you mentioned. You should look into a fecal transplant to get over your autism and low energy.

[Image: rC2nMQWl.jpg]

Just received another custom-tailored suit to complement my $900 Versace watch. These Swoop guys should save some cash and buy a good suit so they don't have pay so much for women's company.

[Image: U7ppbOBl.jpg]

[Image: spgI6lQl.jpg]

[Image: l9elHHxl.jpg]

[Image: e0VjXwMl.jpg]

Having a nice summer suit made too. It's very hot in SEA

[Image: 60o2AGll.jpg]

[Image: 1TQBSufl.jpg]

[Image: JRE9q5Fl.jpg]

I wonder what all these incel virgins here and Swoop dress like...

[Image: cFf0zXfl.jpg]

[Image: o8fcvsKl.jpg]

[Image: qTnFcyml.jpg]

lol did you put them back in the store shelves after taking the pictures ?

(12-17-2022, 06:57 PM)fuckvolume Wrote:  lol did you put them back in the store shelves after taking the pictures ?

Unfortunately, $10,000 dollars in custom designed garments cannot be returned.

[Image: fDwDmBll.jpg]

[Image: 94FYlZkl.jpg]

[Image: 3YDVVjOl.jpg]

[Image: mxlbWUDl.jpg]

[Image: 2d9EqtNl.jpg]