rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I visited Russia and asked some random girls their opinion of Asian men [video]
Tongue 

In part three. I take both girls home for ice cream and cake Smile

[Image: wE1ryOkm.jpg]

[Image: xUYumZmm.jpg]

(10-26-2022, 09:19 PM)PAG Wrote:  

In part three. I take both girls home for ice cream and cake Smile

Definitely curious about this country. How bad was the English ability--enough to day game? How bad is the consumerist, Western corruption? Girls real and humble? What sites to pipeline do you recommend?

Are you perma-banned from Swoop Forum Pag? I never see you over there any more.

(10-30-2022, 02:28 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:19 PM)PAG Wrote:  In part three. I take both girls home for ice cream and cake Smile

Definitely curious about this country. How bad was the English ability--enough to day game? How bad is the consumerist, Western corruption? Girls real and humble? What sites to pipeline do you recommend?

I don't know what day game or pipelining is; they sound like silly terms, but the English proficiency levels are really low. I recommend taking some Russian classes or hosting events in English. Ask the proprietor of a bar or restaurant for permission to throw a party for a few pals. One of my English exchange parties with free pizza and drink attracted 75 girls.

(10-30-2022, 06:48 PM)Free-based Expat Wrote:  Are you perma-banned from Swoop Forum Pag? I never see you over there any more.

I don't know what that is but I avoid associating with illiterates and those with mental retardation.

(10-31-2022, 12:34 AM)PAG Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:19 PM)PAG Wrote:  In part three. I take both girls home for ice cream and cake Smile

I don't know what day game or pipelining is; they sound like silly terms, but the English proficiency levels are really low. I recommend taking some Russian classes or hosting events in English. Ask the proprietor of a bar or restaurant for permission to throw a party for a few pals. One of my English exchange parties with free pizza and drink attracted 75 girls.

(10-30-2022, 06:48 PM)Free-based Expat Wrote:  Are you perma-banned from Swoop Forum Pag? I never see you over there any more.

I don't know what that is but I avoid associating with illiterates and those with mental retardation.

How did you set up that party with low time in country? What are good bars, places, zones that girls may have more english ability? Thanks!

(11-04-2022, 03:45 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(10-31-2022, 12:34 AM)PAG Wrote:  

How did you set up that party with low time in country? What are good bars, places, zones that girls may have more english ability? Thanks!

I have no idea. I can spend months in a country if I wanted. If you only have a few days, just visit some hookers.