rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on exploiting the new 'hot spot' in town?

I live in a suburban nightmare, that being said every now and then a new bar pops up, most of them suck, but this one is definitely off to a good start. It's also not going to get 'ghetto' if anyone remembers this thread, because it's in a better location. I digress.

Tonight there was semi-limited action, but definitely potential to be harvested. They have cheap drinks, a nice/clean looking bar, a dance floor and go-go dancers bopping around.

Some random notes:

1. One of the dancers was making out with this dude on the floor tonight, I later discovered the 'dude' was a chick, when 'he' took 'his' shirt off. So, anything goes, I guess. They were still making out in the parking lot when I left, guess it wasn't just a show.

2. They have .99 cent beers, major plus.

3. I banged one of the girls that works there, about a year ago. She wasn't there tonight, but it could make things awkward at some point. Not sure if this will help or hurt me.

4. It's very close to home, even closer (walking distance) to a buddy's place, although he lives with his parents, so that kinda puts a damper on drunkenly bringing a girl back to his place to bang on his couch.

5. There's a poker room next to it (I used to play for a living) so I feel I need to work that to my advantage too.

Any advice on properly using a new place to get the maximum number of bangs before it becomes yesterday's news, would be appreciated.

If it didn't end horribly with the girl you banged you could talk to her again and get to know the people that work there. Get in tight with them as fast as possible so you look important. From there? I dunno don't go too often but frequent the place and watch what kind of girls are there and what kind of guys are talking to them and figure out the vibe of the whole place.

Out in my own corner of nowhere I've also had to make do with off and on local hot spots...it can be frustrating, but not impossible. Hopefully this new bar can pull some girls from outside the area--when you've got a small pond to start with, it makes a huge difference if it can bring in people from out of town. I've noticed 18+ bars usually get more mileage out of this effect, I guess due to limited options for those girls in smaller cities. Anyway...

With it being new with potential to grow, I'd be showing up and getting to know a bartender or two right now. That will help with getting drinks when the place is going full blast, and it's a lot easier to chill and wait for options when you're talking to a friendly bartender between approaches.

New places often do specials and events to draw in crowds...I'd keep up with those, and show up whenever they're on. That should bring in new faces, especially helpful if you tear through the first set of girl regulars.

The rest of the details sound good. For the girl who you hooked up with before, I wouldn't sweat it...if it went so bad that you had something to worry about, you'd probably remember it and not be on the fence about it now. Especially after a year's gap.

Things didn't end poorly, we just kind of drifted, me towards another girl and her back to her boyfriend. I texted her and I'm positive there'll be no issue. In fact, I may even end up banging her again at some point. Then she can start telling her co-workers that I'm a 60 minute man!