rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dan Crenshaw thread

Dan Crenshaw thread

Dan Crenshaw

Surprised this gent doesn't have a thread of his own already... (or did I miss it? I could only few brief mentions)

Some say Crenshaw for POTUS 2024

Ex-Navy SEAL? Say no more... Dan Crenshaw - Wikipedia

Here he is red-pilling some college kids:

First time I've heard a politician refer to Johnathon Haidt's psychological breakdown on the different values held by voters across the political spectrum - great book, much respect.

Dan Crenshaw thread

He seems like just another establishment warmonger.

Dan Crenshaw thread

Quote: (05-19-2019 09:25 PM)zoom Wrote:  

He seems like just another establishment warmonger.

Care to elaborate?

He didn't actually talk on foreign policy in the video...

He's a non-career politician, only entering the fray in 2018...

Dan Crenshaw thread

I didn't watch the video, but I remember that he was opposed to Trump's idea to withdraw troops from Syria.

Dan Crenshaw thread

Crenshaw is a warmonger who can go get fucked.

Dude can shove his red pills up his ass.

Quote:Quote:

Voters have consistently brought up the topic of “endless wars” and demands to “bring the troops home” to me since I ran for office. It’s not a left-right issue, either: Both sides question our military presence abroad. I could answer the question in a variety of ways. I could discuss the need to promote American values, prevent the Afghan heroin trade, disrupt the influence of Iran, destroy the Islamic State, defend allies such as Israel, etc.

But in the end, I settle on one very simple reason: We go there so that they don’t come here.

Dan Crenshaw thread

Quote: (05-19-2019 10:31 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Crenshaw is a warmonger who can go get fucked.

Dude can shove his red pills up his ass.

Quote:Quote:

Voters have consistently brought up the topic of “endless wars” and demands to “bring the troops home” to me since I ran for office. It’s not a left-right issue, either: Both sides question our military presence abroad. I could answer the question in a variety of ways. I could discuss the need to promote American values, prevent the Afghan heroin trade, disrupt the influence of Iran, destroy the Islamic State, defend allies such as Israel, etc.

But in the end, I settle on one very simple reason: We go there so that they don’t come here.

IOW he is a military vet but he is no Tulsi Gabbard.

Dan Crenshaw thread

I’m still waiting for this dude to announce a bill that commissions a weapon to surpass metal gear.