rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had to do 10 DayGame approaches in 8 hours on a Saturday, how would you do it?

If you had to do 10 DayGame approaches in 8 hours on a Saturday, how would you do it?

I'm at a point of my life now that I don't want to do night game anymore and I am focusing more on my physical health as well as reading more.

I'm in a second tear major metro in the south (United States) and willing to dedicate 8 solid hours on Saturdays for day game.

However, I am having trouble working out the kinks of how to do this.

I see many girls out and about during the day but they are in groups which Roosh says is a zero sum game.

Some are alone but I only find these when I do stakeouts at coffee shops.

I figure going to wholefoods/clothes/bookstores every week could suffice but something there is a more effective way to do this.

Any experienced players have any thoughts on this? If this was your goal how would you do it?

Growth Over Everything Else.

dupe thread by a glitch please delete this mods

Growth Over Everything Else.

First, you need to develop a player's mindset, you need to be always ready for action.
Save those 8 precious hours for something else that you enjoy to do.

Happy hours 6-10pm might yield better results than day game sessions.

Don't go out to daygame specifically. Just do it spontaneously in your day-to-day activity. Not only is this more genuine (and comes across that way), it's also better for your nerves.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I agree with Teedub 100% - and I've similar daygame missions both solo and alone, a two-day hardcore paid bootcamp, etc.

I live in the suburbs of NYC, which probably has similar levels of girls walking around alone (here and there, but not alot). Driving around town going from Starbucks to Starbucks waiting for a cute girl to sit down alone is no way to spend your Saturday - I know from experience. If you can put 8 hours in each Saturday to improve your social/sex life, spend it on general networking.

Try these things:

-Check out a new networking or professional group
-Try a random meetup group
-Volunteer
-Reach out to some friends you care about who you haven't spoken with in a while
-Put your ego on the line and try to connect with 1-3 new guys who do well with girls, or who you think are cool for any reason. "What are you doing Tuesday? I'm doing XYZ, do you want to come?"
-If you have a legit 8 hours every weekend, get an easy part time job where you'll meet a lot of girls - badge scanner at the gym, cashier at popular food place, etc. I gave out free samples at Whole Foods for a while. THAT is where it's at.
-This advice from Strength by Sonny is a little controversial but I think its a great strategy assuming you aren't autistic: Use social media and very basic internet research to get some intel on specific girls in your area that you'd like to meet, maybe a hot instagram chick or a cute bartender who is always working. Find out where your window of opportunity is, then conveniently show up at the PUBLIC place and do the approach IMMEDIATELY, not like the 8th time you "run into her."

Well...how about going to a park that is close to a mall and then to a mall because, let's say you need to buy some clothes and later on you will take some lunch or coffee idk. That's without counting public transportation.

Quote: (05-18-2019 06:09 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

I'm at a point of my life now that I don't want to do night game anymore and I am focusing more on my physical health as well as reading more.

I'm in a second tear major metro in the south (United States) and willing to dedicate 8 solid hours on Saturdays for day game.

However, I am having trouble working out the kinks of how to do this.

I see many girls out and about during the day but they are in groups which Roosh says is a zero sum game.

Some are alone but I only find these when I do stakeouts at coffee shops.

I figure going to wholefoods/clothes/bookstores every week could suffice but something there is a more effective way to do this.

Any experienced players have any thoughts on this? If this was your goal how would you do it?

That's a total waste of time. Instead, incorporate approaches into your normal flow of life. If you see a pretty woman at a cafe or grocery store, chat her up. Or, go somewhere fun like a music festival or day rave. Sure to be plenty of hot women there.

Don't roam around for 8 hours looking to approach women unless you actually have something you want to do. Then again, you might get into awesome shape walking for 8 hours a day.

Quote: (05-20-2019 01:28 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Don't go out to daygame specifically. Just do it spontaneously in your day-to-day activity. Not only is this more genuine (and comes across that way), it's also better for your nerves.

+1

This past weekend, a buddy of mine and I went out in Brickell(Miami) to day game. It was an epic fail. All the hottest girls were with men (boyfriends or sugar daddies) and the others were in small groups of 3-4. As the day turned to night, we said screw that, and went out to a Sports bar to watch the NBA playoffs and the fight. Toward the end of the night, 2 smoking FIU graduates came in to bar, and we approached naturally. It ended much better than when we were trying to force it.

You could go to a random store in a mall on the weekend and ask girls for advice, those days the malls are always full so you have plenty of girls to choose from, plus there's so many people there that nobody will notice that you're running daygame

find girls who are wanting to get laid. you should be able to notice this just by the way they look at you. practice finding this shit in night game until you know whats up. mucking around doing work is a waste of time in your free time since your boss is generally not going to be ok with you banging girls in the back room at the gym. unless your old man owns the joint and is cool with you smashing hotties at the work, then get a car, van or a place close enough to bring girls back too.

Firstly, I agree with teedub and Eddie Winslow 100%. I'll just expand on their thoughts and add my own.

OP, you're thinking way too much into this and also worry too much about who, when and how to approach. This will cripple your results. So fix this first.

You don't have to avoid sets altogether. They can be good practice sometimes and can help your flow. Their rejections will also make you further resistant to rejections and will test your confidence more in my opinion.

Follow steering wheel mechanics well. There's a podcast I did with h3ltrsk3ltr (link in my sig) and some information in that thread.

8 hours is plenty of time for 10 approaches but again, get in the mood, talk to people and do shit. If not you will lose the vibe. My buddy Dantes is one of the best at Daygame. Some of my best wins have been daygaming with him. Read his posts and threads on approaching and game. He's as good as they get in daygame. Find a wingman or such a forum member and hold each other accountable. It will make you feel more like a warrior and a man.

Last but not least. Dress the part. No need to be obscure but also no need to look like Mystery. When I was active, I used to suit up. That was my style but for me it fit my vibe. Do the same if it fits or find your own vibe.

Do you lift? If not, start asap. Some type of exercise is bound to give you that extra boost.

Bonus tip: I said this before. If you are approaching a girl in the supermarket, don't do it immediately. Wait 1 to 2 minutes to observe anyways but when you do, go indirect. Reason being, there may be a boyfriend or husband around. [Image: wink.gif]

Please report back. I would love to see your progress.

Quote: (05-18-2019 06:09 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

Roosh says...

LOL, bro: man up and do your own thing.