rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[RedPill] SJWs flooding the West with Islam will destroy the foundations of SJWism

[RedPill] SJWs flooding the West with Islam will destroy the foundations of SJWism

[BlackPill] Whose foundations will be destroyed?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/c...fe347f9664

[Image: VdafRMs.png]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/j...urqa-niqab

[Image: LRQM2Nh.png]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p073zkst

[Image: DCqy8ax.png]

For the life of me, I could never understand this marriage between Western Liberals and Islam. People really are inherently self-destructive.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (05-16-2019 11:09 PM)nek Wrote:  

For the life of me, I could never understand this marriage between Western Liberals and Islam. People really are inherently self-destructive.

They both want to subvert and destroy traditional western society. The left clearly thinks they can somehow manage Islam.

same reasons why leftists want to increase immigration from African and middle eastern countries. They think they won't be affected by the negatives of it

First there was Stockholm syndrome. Now there is Sharia-holm syndrome.

All about the dominance.

OP seems to be more about Western SJWs trying to destroy the foundations of Islam.

They're begging to be put in the place that they say they don't want to be in.

Quote: (05-16-2019 11:34 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  

They both want to subvert and destroy traditional western society. The left clearly thinks they can somehow manage Islam.

This. It's an alliance of convenience against a common enemy, us. The Islamists know they plan to turn on the leftists someday, but for now they need the leftists' help to achieve a critical mass in terms of numbers and influence in the west. The smarter, elite leftists also know they will eventually have to battle their allies--I've seen it theorized that the plan is to eventually goad the native population into genociding the Muslims, but not before the native population itself has accepted slavery. The rank and file leftists, not the puppet masters, are too dumb to see what's happening and think everyone is just going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

The Left's hatred of Christianity is far bigger than their love for any victim group they claim to support.

Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave these past two decades will know this.

On the one hand I want to stop it but on the other I want to see where these liberals and their agenda end up. I'm rather impatient but there has been plenty of good stuff so far.

Dont stop idiots doing stupid things.

I think they're likened into the campground analogy :

People tripping up other people so the bear eats them last.

The Left and Muslims each view the other as useful idiots. Leftists believe that once Muslims join the secular West they will drop their religious beliefs the same way that Christians did over the past few generations. And once that happens, the Left believes they will be just another dedicated non-white voting bloc supporting their policies. For their part, Muslims will gladly accept the political cover provided by the Left that allows them to immigrate en masse into Western countries and will pay lip service to Leftist platitudes about tolerance and getting along (see: Taqiyya). But once Islam reaches critical mass the Muslims will inevitably turn on their former benefactors and place the same demands on them that they do on everyone else: convert, die or pay the jizya. Essentially, each side believes the other will convert to their own beliefs at some point down the line. Both also share the primary objective of destroying white, Christian civilization (this being the greatest barrier standing in the way of each of their divergent utopian goals) and so have no issue working together as strange but temporary bedfellows. Islam and liberal globalism will fight it out to determine which will rule supreme as the one-world system prophesied to herald the end of days (are we there yet?). Shortly thereafter, whichever side comes out on top will be utterly shocked when they discover that Jesus Christ is not just a two-thousand year old meme and that he is quite displeased with them to boot (I might should have preceded that with a spoiler alert, apologies).

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Meanwhile us Conservative leaning men will just grow beards, quit eating pork and drinking beer while the local Jihadists throw faggots off of roofs and force women to wear burkas. They’ll remember the good old days of pussy hats and walks when their greatest concern was white men banning abortion in the Bible Belt. Useful idiots is right.

It's like Cersie and the Faith Militant.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (05-16-2019 11:57 PM)Rorogue Wrote:  

same reasons why leftists want to increase immigration from African and middle eastern countries. They think they won't be affected by the negatives of it

I'd argue that it's worse than that: when it comes to mass islamic/third world/non-White/etc immigration, leftists won't even recognise the possibility that there could be negatives to it.

From their point of view, it's an unalloyed good. Facts, statistics or reality be damned.

And, should such types actually be directly affected by the negative consequences of the invasion (or an unignorable event such as a bombing or truck of peace attack happens), they will never hold the perpetrators responsible, it will always be the fault of the islamophobic West. Never mind the dismembered children, the real victims of every jihadist massacre are the poor, oppressed muslims.

Because islam is the religion of peace, it's all part and parcel of living in a big city, and diversity is our strength. Didn't you know that, you racist.

We've seen it time after time, and whilst it's almost impossible for any reasonably sane, non-indoctrinated man to imagine the strain of such cognitive dissonance or the mental gymnastics required to sustain such a worldview - we're talking about levels of doublethink that would astonish Orwell, here - that's the world we live in. Or rather, that's the world they - leftists - live in.

Honk-fucking-honk.

What's worse, Communism or Islam?

Don't debate me.

Quote: (05-18-2019 04:15 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I’d rather live in Dubai than North Korea, Allah Akbar!!!

I think the Leftists are just naive. They don’t understand that they are digging their own grave by importing Muslims, and that they are guaranteed horrible deaths at the hand of Muslim Militias when shit hits the fan. No wonder, because in order to be a Leftist you need a distorted view of human nature and a total ignorance of the dynamics of history.

Quote: (05-17-2019 09:41 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

OP seems to be more about Western SJWs trying to destroy the foundations of Islam.

Thanks for reading beyond the title.

I don't mind the boys indulging in the Red Pill analysis of the situation though, that's actually very close to my own views.

These Black Pill gay mosques seem to cropping up more and more frequently though. A world service story gave me the idea for the thread, and the three stories I put in OP weren't even mentioned in the story I heard.

Quote: (05-17-2019 10:24 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

The Left and Muslims each view the other as useful idiots. Leftists believe that once Muslims join the secular West they will drop their religious beliefs the same way that Christians did over the past few generations. And once that happens, the Left believes they will be just another dedicated non-white voting bloc supporting their policies. For their part, Muslims will gladly accept the political cover provided by the Left that allows them to immigrate en masse into Western countries and will pay lip service to Leftist platitudes about tolerance and getting along (see: Taqiyya). But once Islam reaches critical mass the Muslims will inevitably turn on their former benefactors and place the same demands on them that they do on everyone else: convert, die or pay the jizya. Essentially, each side believes the other will convert to their own beliefs at some point down the line. Both also share the primary objective of destroying white, Christian civilization (this being the greatest barrier standing in the way of each of their divergent utopian goals) and so have no issue working together as strange but temporary bedfellows. Islam and liberal globalism will fight it out to determine which will rule supreme as the one-world system prophesied to herald the end of days (are we there yet?). Shortly thereafter, whichever side comes out on top will be utterly shocked when they discover that Jesus Christ is not just a two-thousand year old meme and that he is quite displeased with them to boot (I might should have preceded that with a spoiler alert, apologies).

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (05-18-2019 06:35 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

I think the Leftists are just naive. They don’t understand that they are digging their own grave by importing Muslims, and that they are guaranteed horrible deaths at the hand of Muslim Militias when shit hits the fan. No wonder, because in order to be a Leftist you need a distorted view of human nature and a total ignorance of the dynamics of history.

Pithy, and right on it. I don't want to abuse posts o' the day, but well done Montrose.

We all have our own fight, but these people are spiritually diseased. They have adopted so many lies, they can't even speak with any sense of reality anymore. This is what happens when you think you can create a "Kingdom" in this world, as if people never tried it before ...

Quote: (05-18-2019 05:35 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2019 04:15 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I’d rather live in Dubai than North Korea, Allah Akbar!!!

Eh, I'd also rather live in Shanghai or Saigon than anywhere in the Muslim world including Dubai.

That said, as a group Communists are much worse. For one thing, Muslims don't try to import outside Communists in to do their dirty work. For another, some Muslims (even most in certain areas, one of which at least for now is the US) are perfectly fine. The only good Communist is a dead one.

Quote: (05-18-2019 06:35 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

The rank and file leftists are naive. The string pullers aren't, they realize there will need to be a reckoning at some point, but they hope to use the Islamists as allies to do their dirty work crushing western civilization and Christianity first.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

If we get to the point where muslims are numerous and powerful enough to seriously challenge the satanic golobojewish narrative then the Western Right is already dead (literally) so it doesn't matter anymore.

Muslims are red-pilled on a lot of topics by virtue of being either first generation immigrants from shitholes or living in semi-Amish style enclaves where they can maintain a semblance of their culture. No different whatsoever from Catholic immigrants arriving from Christian shitholes.

But make no mistake, they're not intellectually or culturally immune to the satanic globojewish narrative and they'll be crushed underfoot a lot faster than the West was. If you think the current Pope and the Catholic hierarchy is rotten then imagine taking a look under the skin of a 90IQ religious cult where fucking boys is in the scripture.

Best not to let things get that far. Set the muslims against the SJWs where possible and vice versa but don't sit on the sidelines waiting for them to cancel each other out because you and your people will be long dead in the gulags before that ever happens. At least it creates a good throwaway line when some random dickhead lectures you about being a bigot. You just say "you wouldn't dare say that to a muslim who believed the same thing". It's the equivalent of tapping on their moral-fuel-tank and showing them how empty it is.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (05-18-2019 03:06 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Eh, I'd also rather live in Shanghai or Saigon than anywhere in the Muslim world including Dubai.

That said, as a group Communists are much worse. For one thing, Muslims don't try to import outside Communists in to do their dirty work. For another, some Muslims (even most in certain areas, one of which at least for now is the US) are perfectly fine. The only good Communist is a dead one.

The whole communist thing was used to trick peasants into overthrowing goy oligarchs/royalty and creating a power vacuum for a new (((oligarch class))) to take over.

It's very effective at doing that.

Islam is/was used - by the usual suspects - to unite the disjointed Arabs together so they could conquer Europe. Christianity was way too strong for it and Christians only lost when they abandoned their faith (Constantinople, current fall of Europe).

With that said, I'd rather have a communist revolution that creates a power vacuum than a slow Muslim takeover. The useful idiots always get killed anyway.