rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apothesis of Evil - mammoth red pilled European history documnetary

Watch it before it gets shoahed...

The full length documentary epic covering European history in its entirety, exploring previously unexplored avenues of history and dispelling many myths along the way. From the British Empire, to the French Revolution, to the Spanish Inquisition, the conquest of the Aztecs, the Protestant Reformation, the Rothschild banking dynasty, the American Revolutionary War and beyond, Apotheosis of Evil will take you, the viewer, on the most exhaustive, awe-inspiring and unbelievable journey through the history of Europe, through its many ups and downs, arriving at the present day.

It's time to rethink everything you thought you knew.

Seems like its already been "shoahed" for me.

This isn't really an issue for me though, as I actually found the history behind all these events genuinely very interesting and studied up on it a lot in my younger days. It's still a very rich history, and to this day i'm absolutely more open to revising it and studying up more in depth on some events to more fully understand things as i'm older.

Of course, it only took me a few years of intense historical research to first realize that none of what has, is and will happen in the world is random, and then to identify the certain elite group that is behind nearly everything wrong with the world today ...

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.