rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

pity fuck

pity fuck

is there such a thing?

pity fuck

Which way? You fucking her out of pity, or her fucking you out of pity? What's the frame?

Women will do some bizzare shit, and dudes will fuck some hairy beasts if the stars align at the wrong time.

pity fuck

You getting one or giving one?

pity fuck

A girl I used to keep around as a friend told me about guys that she would pity fuck from time to time. She's probably a 6, and I think she just used it to excuse her slutty behavior with a less attractive guy. Women love to rationalize their poor decisions.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

pity fuck

im talking about pity fuck where the girl takes pity and fucks the guy.

hard to imagine it the other way around speaking as a guy. it either passes the boner test or doesnt.

GMAC's explanation sounds right though. its probably just an excuse for slutty behavior.

pity fuck

The only girls I can see giving the pity fuck are genuinely nice girls who just give in to a guy they feel sorry for... maybe a guy friend of a girl who knows he's having a dry spell? Who wants a pathetic pity fuck? That's the epitome of beta.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

pity fuck

They definitely do happen, but do you really want to be on the receiving end of one?

It doesn't matter how hot the girl is, the answer is no. Pity fucks are to end dryspells and are basically a girl saying 'You're pathetic, but you're my friend so I'll throw you a bone...because you're so pathetic.'

pity fuck

Quote: (10-13-2011 04:35 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

They definitely do happen, but do you really want to be on the receiving end of one?

It doesn't matter how hot the girl is, the answer is no. Pity fucks are to end dryspells and are basically a girl saying 'You're pathetic, but you're my friend so I'll throw you a bone...because you're so pathetic.'

how do you distinguish if one is a pity fuck? do pity fucks straight up entail you asking her to fuck you because youre in a dry spell?

pity fuck

A long time ago, when I was sophomore in college, I was given a pity fuck. I was mess then. But after I fucked her -- for two hours -- she said to me, I can't believe you can't find a woman. She was a cutie.

Then one day, I stopped by her house, she was gone, but her roommate was there. Horn rimmed glasses, stringy hair, and really not all attractive. She made me some tea, sat on the couch next to me, put her hand on my knee while we were talking. We stopped talking, she looked at me, and said, "Kathy said you were phenomenal in bed." And so I fucked her too.

It was a two-fer pity fuck.

pity fuck

Quote: (10-13-2011 04:35 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Interesting question. Let's re-frame it. Do I care why a chick I want to bang is spreading her legs for me? That falls into the category of trying to understand women. Fuck that.

How would you know it's a pity fuck? She would pretty much have to say so outright. I don't see that happening. Plow on. YMMV.