rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's the hottest "celebrity"?

By celebrity I mean someone who's known for doing something and who's photographed without filters or Photoshop, not Instagram thots.

In my opinion Olga Kurylenko is hard to beat, and so far is resisting the wall quite well. She's not really curvy, but her beauty and class make up for it:

[Image: olga-kurylenko.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1]

My favorite is 18 years old Jessica Alba because I like 18 years old petite brunette

Since I have only seen one movie with her (Idle Hands), I have no idea what she is currently doing.

The shelf life for the "hottest celebrity" is exactly one movie. [Image: whip.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 11da8386405e2d3e0fbb5f9899d3ed34.jpg]

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Dua Lipa is pretty hot.

Quote: (05-10-2019 02:02 PM)balybary Wrote:  

My favorite is 18 years old Jessica Alba because I like 18 years old petite brunette

Since I have only seen one movie with her (Idle Hands), I have no idea what she is currently doing.

The shelf life for the "hottest celebrity" is exactly one movie. [Image: whip.gif]

She's currently set to co-star in the Bad boys all-female spin off called LA's Finest with Gabriel Union.

[Image: double]
[Image: 4770712_std.jpg]

Muh no fap
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=384&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Oh that was a sexy woman back then. Praise God for 1990s girls.

I fell in love watching the bad sci-fi show Dark Angel on Fox as a young man. Alba was a goddess.

Nathalie Emmanuel is pretty damn fine....

[Image: nathalie-nude.jpg]

I’ll take an IG model/“celeb” over a Hollywood celeb any day. BUT Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel probably take the cake as far as actresses go

100%, although I always preferred Biel. Both hot AF though.

Quote: (05-10-2019 04:19 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

I’ll take an IG model/“celeb” over a Hollywood celeb any day. BUT Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel probably take the cake as far as actresses go

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

What is the purpose of this thread? To come up with the best object to fap to?

Raise you consciousness men and stop worshiping women and celebrities. Do not give your mental energy away and do not waste your seed.

She is a pretty rich business woman apparently.

I agree with Mage......with that said Prime Jessica Alba is worth the energy waste.

Anyone going to give Sharon Stone any attention?
Come on guys.
She's trying her hardest to win your attention... [Image: Snide.png]

[Image: 13283646-7009421-image-a-97-1557391901829.jpg] [Image: 13281702-7009421-Still-got-it-For-the-co...e-star.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...tinct.html

It was the movie that solidified her as a bonafide Hollywood star.
And 27 years on, Sharon Stone recreated her famous interrogation pose from the 1992 cult favourite Basic Instinct as she went topless for a sizzling spread for Vogue Portugal.
The American actress, 61, claimed in the accompanying interview that early on in her career actresses had to be deemed 'f***able' by studio executives in order to get parts - and she actively tried to become more 'employable' by turning herself into a sex symbol.

I've always had a thing for Taylor Swift. I'm a sucker for blonde hair, tall white women.

[Image: Taylor-Swift-2.jpg]

Jennifer Lawrence. Her cheeks do things to me. I've seen her nudes, which aren't bad either.

[Image: yes-that-was-jennifer-lawrence-2175864.jpg]

Quote: (05-10-2019 03:45 PM)RedKurrant Wrote:  

Nathalie Emmanuel is pretty damn fine....
[Image: DGzIzC3V0AA2ovN.jpg]
[Image: Nathalie-Emmanuel-game-of-thrones-60.jpg]
[Image: pEFvdaE.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Megan Fox

Morena Baccarin (39 years old)

[Image: latest?cb=20180522105645]

Claudia Bassols

Face, not body or soul?

Amber Heard.

[Image: mMpmOm11.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Nobody's mentioned Margot Robbie yet???

[Image: short-shorts.jpg]

Ok... I will bite. To my opinion a woman isn't that important until men will literally turn the world upside down to have her. I mean like she can cause cataclysmic earth shattering events that turn the tide of human history.

Cleopatra. This chick was so hot she split the Roman Empire and potentially helped cause the assassination of Julius Fucking Caesar!

I'd list Helen of Troy, but I don't think she really existed.

[Image: main-qimg-d1a83d56b5f6d0b86366a425808373d0]

Also... the most attractive woman of the high middle ages... Elenore of Aquitane. Every man drooled over her HUGE... tracts of land. Marrying her meant becoming the worlds wealthiest and most powerful man. All the kings of Europe wanted her, but she wound up marrying the King of England. 3 of her 5 sons went on to become kings. Her grandson is well known as Richard the Lionheart.

[Image: 1b06632f64bd3109df72df5acd1926b8--king-r...-henry.jpg]