rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cellular hijacking

Cellular hijacking

I was out last Friday hitting some night spots just relaxing & chatting blowing off steam from work stress. Got very lit up & Took home a straggler from my past. The deed was done & before I could rationalize the concept of showing her the door I (we) passed out. Incredibly while I passed out the straggler sent a terrorist text on my IPhone to about a dozen of my female contacts. "you've been a real teasing bitch to me lately".

Since I don't speak this needy language most of the girls in my contacts blew it off. Except for the #1 on my ladder of 5 who is still stuck on the shit I "didn't" say. so how do I finese this With MINIMAL effort & rebuild the trust & continue to bang. The plus side of this is my mystery stock is at an all time high & nobody on this site plays by the girls rules so coaching needed.
Ciao JR

Cellular hijacking

If you're having chicks sleep at your place, every electronic device in your house (phones, laptops, etc) should have a password on it.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Cellular hijacking

Rule #1: Lock all your technology as if the CIA were knocking on your down all the time. No excuses, lock that shit down!

http://www.rooshv.com/girlfriend-cheating-tips (#2)

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee