rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Showing girl taste of millionaire lifestyle

So ever since I am pretending to be a millionaire on some sugardaddy site things seem easier than when not pretending to be a millionaire.

I wrote I am not giving money to anyone.

There is this one girl said she will pay for her own plane ticket and will fly over to see me. But she said to give her a small taste of my millionaire life lmao. How exactly can I pull this off?

Quote: (04-28-2019 03:03 PM)Rakers Wrote:  

So ever since I am pretending to be a millionaire on some sugardaddy site things seem easier than when not pretending to be a millionaire.

I wrote I am not giving money to anyone.

There is this one girl said she will pay for her own plane ticket and will fly over to see me. But she said to give her a small taste of my millionaire life lmao. How exactly can I pull this off?

Take her to an upscale lounge and buy her 1 $15 cocktail. Then take her home and fuck her.

Rent a zebra

Seriously, dont have her fly out to your city. Have her fly out to another fun city that you will also travel to. Get a nice hotel room and do what Bman said. That way she doesnt see your car or house, and you get to experience a new city.

Agree with other posters. Women this dumb are easy to fool. Get a upscale black credit card or have a wad of cash to pay for everything in cash. Lmao

Miami is a great town to fake being rich. Stay at the Delano. Get there a day early and tip everyone with 20s so that you get treated like royalty. Rent a cabana at the beach or at the pool. Cash. Everything in cash. NYC would be easy too, but not unless you know the town well. Just act better than her the entire time. Short vague answers to questions. No straight answers. Get a fancy watch, sunglasses, and pen for extra impact. Probably not necessary though. Especially if you are trying to act like a tech millionaire. Then its a new graphic t shirt, jeans, new tennis shoes and a smart watch. Done.

Quote: (04-28-2019 03:18 PM)spydersuit Wrote:  

Agree with other posters. Women this dumb are easy to fool. Get a upscale black credit card or have a wad of cash to pay for everything in cash. Lmao

Miami is a great town to fake being rich. Stay at the Delano. Get there a day early and tip everyone with 20s so that you get treated like royalty. Rent a cabana at the beach or at the pool. Cash. Everything in cash. NYC would be easy too, but not unless you know the town well. Just act better than her the entire time. Short vague answers to questions. No straight answers. Get a fancy watch, sunglasses, and pen for extra impact. Probably not necessary though. Especially if you are trying to act like a tech millionaire. Then its a new graphic t shirt, jeans, new tennis shoes and a smart watch. Done.

And do not forget to rent a Tesla model S on Turo. That is what many actual tech millionaires drive.

Put away the Target underwear and put on some designer ones if you meet her in a beach setting.

Nice hotel, nice restaurant and bang accordingly.

You can even get her some expensive underwear to model for you.

Quote: (04-28-2019 03:18 PM)spydersuit Wrote:  

Miami can get expensive if you try and ball out like this. Better off at an all inclusive in Mexico or somewhere.

Mexico? The point is to convince this chick that you are wealthy to bang and leave. I am not convinced a gold digger would fall for it. Also, why spend the extra time?

Guys I live in europe. No where near america. The girl want to come over for a week. How am I suppose to keep the gig going for a whole week anther girl wants to come over for a month, thats gonna be even more harder.

My living situation is pretty bad, shared roomates and location ect.

I think this is a bad idea on so many levels. I got no experience with these sugar baby sites, but I doubt quality of girls both in terms of looks and brains has to be incredibly bad. Good looking sugar babies are constantly spammed on guys from instagram and they have access to all this regularly, they dont have to go on some shady site. And it sort off works the opposite way, if you were truly rich you could just access these girls from clubs/instagram yourself. You are probably better off creating a sick instagram if you really want to do this.

The clothes thing is pretty overrated, you just have to wear something that fits you and your personality. There is no millionaire type of style to dress nowadays. Take her to good restaurants/bars where the staff all knows you and will treat you well. If you dont know about food and drinks learn about it,its a good way to impress girls. The average guy doesnt know much about either.

Quote: (04-29-2019 04:57 AM)Rakers Wrote:  

Guys I live in europe. No where near america. The girl want to come over for a week. How am I suppose to keep the gig going for a whole week anther girl wants to come over for a month, thats gonna be even more harder.
My living situation is pretty bad, shared roomates and location ect.

And I guess your financial situation is also bad?
I don't think you'll be able to pretend for a whole week.
Maybe one night, but after that...

Date for one night. Don’t bring any bags and make up some excuse that you are waiting for your driver to bring them. Check out of hotel that next day. Ditch her. Added bonus, tell the front desk that there is a guest that refuses to leave as you sneak out. My friend did this once. Hilarious.

Why is this so difficult?

Maybe rent an upscale Airbnb and pretend it's your apartment? Echoing what Latan said, it's going to be pretty expensive to pretend to be rich for an entire week. Maybe make up some excuse about why she can only stay one or two days.

Don’t attempt to pull this off for a week.

It is a waste of your time and money.

Why not just hire a prostitute then?

This is a complete waste. Your efforts of doing this could be spent actually achieving your dreams and making the money.

If you MUST do this, let them think you're a traveling businessman and you fly her down to one of these spots mentioned or a spot close by, wine and dine her there. Hell or just rent a hotel in your location and make it seem like your vacationing there or there on business.

With all that said, this is a horrible idea.

I've pulled a dozen off SA over the last month or so. Usually just take them to a local wine bar and spend $30 on a cheep bottle of wine before taking them home.

a day, sure.... but one week? Not worth it for just one girl

1. Go bower money from all your friends
2. Go take out a personal line of credit- whatever the bank will give you
3. Then, max out your credit cards
4. Go get a line of credit from a local jeweler
5. Take all of your cash and credit and buy the most extra expensive necklace you can afford (make sure it has a return policy)
6. Agree to meet her at her house and tell her that you want to fuck her while she wears the necklace.
7. Fuck her
8. take the necklace back
9. return the necklace.
10. Pay back lenders immediately

This is free minus time and transportation. Make sure the loans have a 30 day grace period for interest.

Quote: (04-29-2019 10:49 PM)spydersuit Wrote:  

1. Go bower money from all your friends
2. Go take out a personal line of credit- whatever the bank will give you
3. Then, max out your credit cards
4. Go get a line of credit from a local jeweler
5. Take all of your cash and credit and buy the most extra expensive necklace you can afford (make sure it has a return policy)
6. Agree to meet her at her house and tell her that you want to fuck her while she wears the necklace.
7. Fuck her
8. take the necklace back
9. return the necklace.
10. Pay back lenders immediately

This is free minus time and transportation. Make sure the loans have a 30 day grace period for interest.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Who I am is just the habit of what I always was, and who I'll be is the result

next level game recognised ^

She steals the necklace and you're fucked.

OP basically living a lie and bordering on P4P.
Weak and desperate move IMO. Try being authentic.

What if the necklace breaks while you're fucking her hard? RIP money

and oh wait for the false rape accusations because "you tricked her" into sex

all in all not worth it imo

Maybe not fuck her so hard that you break the necklace?

If you are dumb enough to give her you real name then you deserve a false rape accusation.

Nothing like a false rape accusation to learn not to give hoes your real name or phone number. One day you will learn.

For the record, I actually did this once- Minus loaning money from ridiculous sources. I bought the necklace with a credit card, told the girl that I wanted to fuck her while she wore it, and returned the necklace after I fucked her. It was too much work for a 6 with a cute face, but I was young at the time (19).