rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle the female's friends

What are some ways to deal with the friends of a female who is DTF, to pull her on the same night? Often, the friends cockblock and prevent the pull. It is not optimal to get the phone number because the feeling is likely to be gone in the morning and would require starting over from scratch via text. If it's a two-set, pulling both of them is an option but not all are down for a threesome. But what about the three or more set? Any suggestions?

Have a friend

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Go gain some experience as no one can provide the answer you want...Question is super logic and doesn't coincide with real life (Unless your like a beggar hounding chicks via trying to pickup girls)

If your the RIGHT GUY the girl will handle it (I've seen some shit even between sisters cockblocking each other hahaha)

If you are getting cockblocked then you are a pickup dude NOT a social dude who happens to be sexually active.

There is a way to have sex with all the girls in group whether separately or sametime BUT again nothing to even speak about as you lack even basic experience and currently not that guy.

NOTE, I've never followed through with 3somes or orgies BUT purposely tested over 100x in span of 1-2 months where missed with both or multiple girls. (3way making out with 4-5 different groups of girls in a night to make sure Im not deluded or projecting) Non-testing fell into or girls had it planned but either I leave em, go home or something occurs.

However, this question wouldn't even be asked as the friends wouldn't be cockblocking if they all liked you..

So as a change of pace...Instead of just going in trying to pickup girl you already want to fuck having not even met her...Go and socialize with whole group like a normal person for abit to remember her friends are humans to and viable of interacting.

Just off this, you might get lucky...

Quote: (04-27-2019 01:15 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Go gain some experience as no one can provide the answer you want...Question is super logic and doesn't coincide with real life (Unless your like a beggar hounding chicks via trying to pickup girls)

If your the RIGHT GUY the girl will handle it (I've seen some shit even between sisters cockblocking each other hahaha)

If you are getting cockblocked then you are a pickup dude NOT a social dude who happens to be sexually active.

There is a way to have sex with all the girls in group whether separately or sametime BUT again nothing to even speak about as you lack even basic experience and currently not that guy.

NOTE, I've never followed through with 3somes or orgies BUT purposely tested over 100x in span of 1-2 months where missed with both or multiple girls. (3way making out with 4-5 different groups of girls in a night to make sure Im not deluded or projecting) Non-testing fell into or girls had it planned but either I leave em, go home or something occurs.

However, this question wouldn't even be asked as the friends wouldn't be cockblocking if they all liked you..

So as a change of pace...Instead of just going in trying to pickup girl you already want to fuck having not even met her...Go and socialize with whole group like a normal person for abit to remember her friends are humans to and viable of interacting.

Thanks! But your reply feels like an attack based on incorrect assumptions, or like you are attempting to make me feel incompetent in some way. My question does come from real experience, though after this reply I think I do not care about any of the answers this forum has to offer.

Quote: (04-27-2019 03:18 PM)Eban Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2019 01:15 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Thanks! But your reply feels like an attack based on incorrect assumptions, or like you are attempting to make me feel incompetent in some way. My question does come from real experience, though after this reply I think I do not care about any of the answers this forum has to offer.

If you're sensitive and can't handle constructive criticism and see it as an attack you aren't going to last long here.

If you're not open minded willing to try different things that's suggest, then it's your loss, not ours.

We're not the one with our dick in our hands, you are, and you're asking for help how to change that.

That's what the forum is about.

It's on you if you can be a mature man and handle this.

First off, this thread should be in the Newbie Forum.

Secondly, I don't like Eban's last response, but this thread kind of illustrates one of the inner "conflicts" this forum is going through in regard to the use and timeliness of game. Distant Light has always been a big advocate of being social while still being aware of sexual dynamics. This isn't a bad thing. However, there are some guys who want to cut down the social aspect (or more precisely groups and potential cockblocks) and simply be able to pick up a girl on any given night in any given venue using game. I think many guys who joined this forum years ago and continue to join this forum fall into the latter camp. After all, many of Roosh's earlier writings were very much about approaching women, the nature of women, and how to get them in your bed. However, compared to 5-15 years ago, cold approaching has become more difficult for various reasons and things have shifted more toward social circles and some of the aspects that Distant Light has talked about in his posts. Night game has definitely transformed for better or for worse and some guys will benefit while other guys will be hurt. It's neither good nor bad, but just the reality.

Quote: (04-27-2019 04:52 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

However, compared to 5-15 years ago, cold approaching has become more difficult for various reasons and things have shifted more toward social circles and some of the aspects that Distant Light has talked about in his posts.

Are things really shifting back towards social circle? For a couple of decades, there was a shift away from social circle. This older Heartiste article referenced an academic study that showed fewer heterosexual couples were meeting through friends, but the last year examined that relationships formed was 2009/2010 since the study data was released in the early 2010s. The trend line was showing that since social circle had been declining as a means for the formation of LTRs, social circle would be replaced by in-person cold approaching as the primary means for the formation of longer term relationships.

My suggestion for the initial question premise is to isolate as soon as possible. Isolate within the bar/club and then either arrange to walk from the bar/club to your place or get an Uber/Lyft to take you back to your place. If you absolutely can't get the isolate or an agreement to leave and go somewhere else together, offer a concrete get together idea for the future, take her number, and hope she doesn't flake out.