rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bodybuilding Chad branded as trash for having standards on Tinder

He had 3 simple rules.
1. She could have one bastard offspring at the most. He said he wanted his own kids.
2. If she dated black guys, don’t even contact him.
3. He didn’t want money grubbing bitches.

Needless to say, this didn’t go over well because in 2019, how dare a man have standards.

On the first rule. I can see that a lot of women would be pissed off about it. But it also highlights just how much women view men as replaceable. And though they might want their eggs paired with Chad DNA, they really give zero fucks about who raises the kid as long as he gives his resources to her.

On the second. Men are allowed to discriminate however they wish when it comes to where they put their dicks, just as women are allowed to discriminate how they wish when it comes to dicks they’ll sit on. It could also be that the more a woman embraces diversity, the more sjw she is. And who wants to deal with that?

On the third point, he doesn’t want a dead beat who sits on her ass. What’s the big deal?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/datin...e-14263855

He's blunt, cocky and displaying he's the chooser.. and it provokes an emotional reaction. He's doing it right IMO

I bet if there were any contact details wherever this was shared he'd be overwhelmed by girls messaging him. Don't take this dumb mirror.co.uk article to mean anything, or like he's not getting results from it lol

Why is he looking for pearls in a rancid landfill?

Just don't mention it on your Bio or anything. Just swipe left. If you match and the info comes out later, dump.

Posting your standards is something that women do who don't understand that it's tacky. Men don't need to do this because we're the aggressors and we choose who we want to pursue.

However, why would you want a single mom at all? Stupid Chad. Also, who cares if a woman has money or not? He's adopting feminist attitudes towards women and fundamentally defeating his own purpose of starting a family. This is what happens when you spend all your time in the gym.

Women and the media complaining about bullshit. Who cares what women and the media think?

He was probably already in the top 1% of men on Tinder anyway with a profile like that. The extra attention is definitely helping too.

EDIT: I say "racist" and "misogynist" stuff to SJW/feminist women all the time. Women are too stupid to have real political views. You'd be surprised how fast those women flip their view when a man they actually want (and think they can get) appears on their radar.

His standards are pretty low if he’d date a girl with some kid she wants raised

No man wants another man's kids, but you're not allowed to say it out loud, gosh!

Lots of single moms on dating apps like bumble that have one or two kids, that 'have & don't want more' but are also looking for a 'relationship'
I don't think tinder offers those filters so he said it up front.

The fact that his profile got not only an emotional response, but an article made of it means he did a job well done. The moment a woman is emotionally invested in you, you win. End of story. I do not use any dating app, but if I did, I would have no problem doing something similar just to rouse a response. I'd get more messages than most men who put how they like dogs/ cats, walks on the beach, etc.

Btw, here is the writer of that article:

[Image: 0?e=1561593600&v=beta&t=0ElsTqvjmq-Eap-3...7KYJkcBwrU]

May bang. Picture magic and not seeing the rest of her body makes me skeptical.

When women are not judged openly, everything to them is socially and morally acceptable.

The whole black guys statement is racist and should get him thrown off the app.

But the principle of having standards is not a problem and the label of "misogynistic" is wrong.

All these girls bluntly state their standards all the time, particularly height on Tinder.

Growth Over Everything Else.

You know that they are getting desperate when they have to shame even the least offensive guys that just aren't total slaves to the agenda... [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (04-22-2019 09:54 AM)Manbeline Wrote:  

The fact that his profile got not only an emotional response, but an article made of it means he did a job well done. The moment a woman is emotionally invested in you, you win. End of story. I do not use any dating app, but if I did, I would have no problem doing something similar just to rouse a response. I'd get more messages than most men who put how they like dogs/ cats, walks on the beach, etc.

Btw, here is the writer of that article:

[Image: 0?e=1561593600&v=beta&t=0ElsTqvjmq-Eap-3...7KYJkcBwrU]

May bang. Picture magic and not seeing the rest of her body makes me skeptical.

More accurate pic:

[Image: image.jpg]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (04-23-2019 07:51 AM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

I have seen plenty of profiles where fatties say they prefer black guys over white guys. I guess that's not racist though? How come one is ok but the other isn't?

This guy just prefers not to date girls who have been with black guys. It's his preference. Doesn't mean he's a racist.

Sluts are free to list their laundry list of demands in a mate. Just because a guy does it and it doesn't meet their standards, I guess he's the devil? Par for the course I suppose in today's society.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

But the principle of having standards is not a problem and the label of "misogynistic" is wrong.
All these girls bluntly state their standards all the time, particularly height on Tinder.

This is actually something interesting to talk about.

I generally don't date white women who date black guys. I don't care about women from other groups like Latinas or Asians. The reason is because I have a real distaste for race fetishizer women. It creeps me the fuck out. Not all of the women are like this, but it's a high enough percentage that I won't bother with the risks.

However, I would never, never post this up front because it lacks social awareness. I hope every guy on the forum who reads this walks away with that thought. You do not openly advertise this stuff. If you spend time with a girl and she brings this stuff up... then you call her out on being a race fetish creeper and dump her immediately. This is what I do.

Quote: (04-23-2019 09:24 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

This is actually something interesting to talk about.

I generally don't date white women who date black guys. I don't care about women from other groups like Latinas or Asians. The reason is because I have a real distaste for race fetishizer women. It creeps me the fuck out. Not all of the women are like this, but it's a high enough percentage that I won't bother with the risks.

However, I would never, never post this up front because it lacks social awareness. I hope every guy on the forum who reads this walks away with that thought. You do not openly advertise this stuff. If you spend time with a girl and she brings this stuff up... then you call her out on being a race fetish creeper and dump her immediately. This is what I do.
Racial Fetish?

Were all human beings here man. You think if a girl dates a black Chad she's now untouchable?

I will never understand people like you. Your acting equating a girl who is open to fucking black guys to a girl who like fucking feet or something.

Any black chad could and probably had fucked a girl you have been with, so I honestly don't get this stance.

As the saying goes "its not your pussy, its just your turn".

Quote: (04-23-2019 08:14 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

I have seen plenty of profiles where fatties say they prefer black guys over white guys. I guess that's not racist though? How come one is ok but the other isn't?

This guy just prefers not to date girls who have been with black guys. It's his preference. Doesn't mean he's a racist.

Sluts are free to list their laundry list of demands in a mate. Just because a guy does it and it doesn't meet their standards, I guess he's the devil? Par for the course I suppose in today's society.

There's a difference between having a preference and having a zero tolerance policy.

Any girl who has a zero tolerance policy is racist as well, I hold them just as accountable.

You can't argue that the "principle of having standards is not a problem" and then say someone should get banned from the app for having standards that you don't like.

That's social media CEO logic.

Quote: (04-23-2019 10:00 AM)VNvet Wrote:  

You can't argue that the "principle of having standards is not a problem" and then say someone should get banned from the app for having standards that you don't like.

That's social media CEO logic.

No, if you are discriminating somebody on the basis of their skin color is not "having standards".

That's being racist, that's common sense.

Maybe after all he was trolling. There are countless female profiles which are just as inflammatory and “racist” as his and nothing is said.
I have also seen white women with the black men only need apply. I have seen black women say brothas only. Yet, no stink by anybody.

Thrill Jackson said the famous line of “its not your pussy, just your turn” Exactly. Why eliminate some pump and dump chick if she did stuff you didn’t like before. I know guys who have sex with girls they can’t stand. Same deal...... just put the rubber on and enjoy. Youre not gonna marry her or have kids with her.

Now, if he wasn’t trolling, and had reasons why he didn’t want his future partners to have previously dated blacks, well he might have some. In the end, it’s nobody’s business but his.

I wouldn’t date girls knowing they dated bisexual men before or hung around heroin junkies. Even though it’s a pump and dump type, I’d be too paranoid. That’s my only exception. Call me what you will.

If the "I only date black/white guys" pictures are true that were from these dating apps, like you said, being racist is not a negative for the women.

Quote: (04-23-2019 10:30 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

Why eliminate some pump and dump chick if she did stuff you didn’t like before. I know guys who have sex with girls they can’t stand. Same deal...... just put the rubber on and enjoy. Youre not gonna marry her or have kids with her.

I don't reward bad behavior nor associate with people I don't enjoy being around. Waste of my male energy, waste of time, and it always brought bad vibes. Couldn't even enjoy it.

I used to be extra rough with the women I couldn't stand, but women like rough sex, so it was just rewarding them.

Quote: (04-23-2019 10:45 AM)VNvet Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2019 10:30 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

Why eliminate some pump and dump chick if she did stuff you didn’t like before. I know guys who have sex with girls they can’t stand. Same deal...... just put the rubber on and enjoy. Youre not gonna marry her or have kids with her.

I don't reward bad behavior nor associate with people I don't enjoy being around. Waste of my male energy, waste of time, and it always brought bad vibes. Couldn't even enjoy it.

I used to be extra rough with the women I couldn't stand, but women like rough sex, so it was just rewarding them.
The reward is short term. You banged her. The best outcome you can get from that is not caring for her after the bang. Make her feel like a used condom. That's your reward. Women become more attached after sex, especially if it was good. Neglecting them will be their punishment.

Somebody should learn him the benefits of honoring law 38 !

I find his picture (him naked in his white underwear in a bathroom selfie) to be distasteful. The dude honestly should put some more clothes on, and do a beach pic or something. This is just not a "Chad".