rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sri Lankan bombings

Sri Lankan bombings

So far, 129 people are reported dead after bombings at churches and hotels in Sri Lanka.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar...d=12224167

Sri Lankan bombings

From the article;

Quote:Quote:

Only around six per cent of mainly Buddhist Sri Lanka is Catholic, but the religion is seen as a unifying force because it includes people from both the Tamil and majority Sinhalese ethnic groups.

Yeah, not a mention of the one group carrying out a war against Christianity all over the globe. Wonder why.

[Image: MightGuyThinkingFace.gif]

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 03:41 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

From the article;

Only around six per cent of mainly Buddhist Sri Lanka is Catholic, but the religion is seen as a unifying force because it includes people from both the Tamil and majority Sinhalese ethnic groups.

Yeah, not a mention of the one group carrying out a war against Christianity all over the globe. Wonder why.

Sri Lanka is one of those special cases where Buddhists would be suspect.

There's a violent faction of Sinhalese nationalist Buddhism there. The story was never fully told of massacres of Tamil Hindus and Christians at the end of the civil war.

Crazy as it sounds, Buddhist monks have attacked churches and mosques in the past.

Governments are dirty as hell, too. It's a place where false flags are a real possibility.

I like the place a lot, maybe I'll go back now that rooms at the colonial style Galle Face Hotel will be cheap.

Sri Lankan bombings

The Prime Minister of India condemned the attacks.

Narendra Modi tweeted: "Strongly condemn the horrific blasts in Sri Lanka. There is no place for such barbarism in our region. India stands in solidarity with the people of Sri Lanka."

Pakistan's foreign ministry condemned the explosions and terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka.

Ministry spokesman Mohammad Faisal said in a statement that the people and government of Pakistan stand by Sri Lanka after the Easter Sunday blasts.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan condemned the Easter Sunday attacks, calling them "an assault on all of humanity."

In comments posted on Twitter, Erdogan offered his condolences to families of the victims and to the people of Sri Lanka.

It was the worst violence in the South Asian country since its civil war ended a decade ago.

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said: "Regardless of the motive, the attack in Sri Lanka is the same as the traitorous attack in Christchurch: cowardly, barbaric and cruel."

The fucking Ottoman Empire 2.0 is offering condolences for the attacks, and yet they cannot say the cult that dares not speak its name.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Sri Lankan bombings

I've been to all the places bombed, Negombo, Colombo, Batticaloa.

NYT reporting probably Muslims.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/world...osion.html

Experts in India said that the attacks had most likely been carried out by radical Islamist groups based in Sri Lanka or elsewhere in South Asia.

“It looks like one of the local Islamist groups which is affiliated with the Islamic State,” said Sameer Patil, a national security fellow at Gateway House, a foreign policy research group in Mumbai.

Mr. Patil noted that the Islamic State had a history of staging attacks against Christians on Christian holy days, notably Christmas and Easter.

There was a warning. I wonder if it was disseminated or acted upon enough.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...ass-police

Ten days before Sunday's bomb attacks, Sri Lanka’s police chief made a nationwide alert that suicide bombers planned to hit “prominent churches”, according to the warning seen by AFP.

Police chief Pujuth Jayasundara sent an intelligence warning to top officers on April 11 setting out the threat.

“A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert.

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 05:02 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

From the article;

There's a violent faction of Sinhalese nationalist Buddhism there. The story was never fully told of massacres of Tamil Hindus and Christians at the end of the civil war.

Crazy as it sounds, Buddhist monks have attacked churches and mosques in the past.

Governments are dirty as hell, too. It's a place where false flags are a real possibility.

I like the place a lot, maybe I'll go back now that rooms at the colonial style Galle Face Hotel will be cheap.

Crazy as its sounds but I am going to go with a certain religious group until proved otherwise. A group which is currently on the warpath and is being covered up by the MSM.

Right now they are giving headlines that steers people away from sniffing out the truth.

Compare these banner headlines with the white dude slaughtering Muslims in NZ and what do you have?

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 06:43 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

From the article;

Crazy as its sounds but I am going to go with a certain religious group until proved otherwise. A group which is currently on the warpath and is being covered up by the MSM.

Right now they are giving headlines that steers people away from sniffing out the truth.

Compare these banner headlines with the white dude slaughtering Muslims in NZ and what do you have?

As I pointed out in the post immediately above yours, the NYT and other media are saying it's likely Muslims.

The "media is not saying this, it's a coverup!" when, like, almost all media is saying it is one of the more noxious aspects of today's discourse.

Sri Lankan bombings

It could be the militant Buddhist, Hindus, or Muslims, heck it could be a non-religious faction altogether. We won't know until the facts are in. What I will say is this in the past the Sinhalese Buddhist have an armed faction that has attacked minority groups before primarily Hindus. I don't think Muslims and Catholics in Sri Lanka ever had problems. So we will just have to wait and see.

One group could be trying to instigate conflict between other groups.

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 08:08 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

From the article;

As I pointed out in the post immediately above yours, the NYT and other media are saying it's likely Muslims.

The "media is not saying this, it's a coverup!" when, like, almost all media is saying it is one of the more noxious aspects of today's discourse.

They're describing it as attacks and bombings. This time in the news cycle when it was the NZ attacks it was all about white nationalism and they had speaking heads on running their mouths endlessly.

There is more outrage for a symbol of Christendom burning than this atrocity in the western world. If people want to take this war against Western core values and Christianity seriously then this selective bias should be overcome.

I feel that if French and German church attacks dont get many mentions its hardly surprising when it occurs in those areas we deem to be shitholes.

Alt media only use this as a whacking stick when it is convenient then they're all outraged. Just pisses me off.

Sri Lankan bombings

I am surprised no christian country tries to ban all other religions on their territory.
I am sure this country would receive a lot of "refugees" from Europe

Sri Lankan bombings

Completely predictable.
Since the US and Israel lost the war in Syria, they are now moving ISIS assets to Central and Southeast Asia to counter China. Tha aim is to stop China's irresistible rising in the region.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Sri Lankan bombings

Sri Lanka should take this opportunity to immediately ban all Assault Qurans.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Sri Lankan bombings

Not an attack on Christians y’all, an attack on humanity.

[Image: D4s7tjIWAAETFKs?format=jpg&name=medium]

Contrast and compare:

[Image: D4s7tjGWAAAbXu-?format=jpg&name=medium]

Take care of those titties for me.

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 02:42 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Completely predictable.
Since the US and Israel lost the war in Syria, they are now moving ISIS assets to Central and Southeast Asia to counter China. Tha aim is to stop China's irresistible rising in the region.

Yup, totally on point. False flag written all over this.

Promoting bilateral relations with Palestine didn’t help:

http://www.ft.lk/news/Palestine-Presiden.../56-675234

Sri Lankan bombings

Looks like another intelligence blunder. Sri Lanka authorities were tipped off that these attacks might happen, yet did nothing to prevent it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04...hing-know/

But documents seen by AFP show that Sri Lanka's police chief Pujuth Jayasundara issued an intelligence alert to top officers 10 days ago, warning that suicide bombers planned to hit "prominent churches".

"A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama'ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo," the alert said.

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that was linked last year to the vandalism of Buddhist statues.

No surprise to who the evidence points to as the culprits. The "religion of peace" strikes again.

Sri Lankan bombings

"EASTER WORSHIPPERS" lol

This term was also used by:
Hilary Clinton
ABC News

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Sri Lankan bombings

From the article;

It's not crazy. The very first should be to assume that it's ISLAM.

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 04:08 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Not an attack on Christians y’all, an attack on humanity.

[Image: D4s7tjIWAAETFKs?format=jpg&name=small]

Contrast and compare:

[Image: D4s7tjGWAAAbXu-?format=jpg&name=small]

Note how Obama & Clinton avoided the word "Christianity". Instead, they say "Easter worshippers". Will the MSM say "Christianity" or "Easter worshippers"?
[Image: D4ti64FU8AAe7BI.jpg:small]

Edit.
[Image: D4tb-p6X4AAkBd5.jpg:small]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1119971524868489216][/url]

Sri Lankan bombings

The ISIS defeat announced by Trump was a big hoax. They just disbanded and moved into other countries. Now the problem is worse than ever. The West had them all in one place and instead of exterminating them, made some kind of a deal and they walked. Since when is this done? Germany and Japan were forced to surrender unconditionally, but "defeated" ISIS walks. The Western elites are clearly in partnership with the Muslims. The only country that has demonstrated the strength and will to deal with a Muslim threat is China. Countries who are smart and want to survive need to start aligning with China.

Rico... Sauve....

Sri Lankan bombings

“The Barbarian hopes — and that is the mark of him, that he can have his cake and eat it too.He will consume what civilization has slowly produced after generations of selection and effort, but he will not be at pains to replace such goods, nor indeed has he a comprehension of the virtue that has brought them into being. Discipline seems to him irrational, on which account he is ever marvelling that civilization, should have offended him with priests and soldiers.... In a word, the Barbarian is discoverable everywhere in this, that he cannot make: that he can befog and destroy but that he cannot sustain; and of every Barbarian in the decline or peril of every civilization exactly that has been true.

We sit by and watch the barbarian. We tolerate him in the long stretches of peace, we are not afraid. We are tickled by his irreverence; his comic inversion of our old certitudes and our fixed creed refreshes us; we laugh. But as we laugh we are watched by large and awful faces from beyond, and on these faces there are no smiles.”
― Hilaire Belloc

My condolences to the people of Sri Lanka.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Sri Lankan bombings

Far leftists are vernin. This scumbag should be dropped in South Sudan on Syria.

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 07:34 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

The ISIS defeat announced by Trump was a big hoax. They just disbanded and moved into other countries. Now the problem is worse than ever. The West had them all in one place and instead of exterminating them, made some kind of a deal and they walked. Since when is this done? Germany and Japan were forced to surrender unconditionally, but "defeated" ISIS walks. The Western elites are clearly in partnership with the Muslims. The only country that has demonstrated the strength and will to deal with a Muslim threat is China. Countries who are smart and want to survive need to start aligning with China.

Germany and Japan are/were nation states, a nebulous group like ISIS can't exactly surrender unconditionally. ISIS was defeated in the sense that they were kicked out of the de facto nation state they had formed in Syria and Iraq, obviously their followers and other jihadis are still active throughout the globe (although the frequency of attacks seems to be diminished as compared to a few years ago).

Quote: (04-21-2019 07:56 PM)Rorogue Wrote:  

Far leftists are vernin. This scumbag should be dropped in South Sudan on Syria.

The vast majority of those killed were Sri Lankan. Even by this piece of shit's own Satanic logic, the victims were infinitely more likely to have been the orphans "unscrupulously converted" than those who converted them.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-21-2019 08:26 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

The vast majority of those killed were Sri Lankan. Even by this piece of shit's own Satanic logic, the victims were infinitely more likely to have been the orphans "unscrupulously converted" than those who converted them.

Exactly.
He's a homosexual too.
Filthy degenerate scum

Sri Lankan bombings

If this attack took place in a Western country against so-called Christians (not Christians but white Euros) how many pages would this thread be at right now?

When the next attack occurs I look forward to seeing posts saying this is a war against Christianity. Do these Christian places not count for much?

Sri Lankan bombings

Quote: (04-22-2019 07:15 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Do these Christian places not count for much?

Didn't you understand by now, that third world countries get less air time?

It was always so, and so shall it remain.