rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

key to success, question to mixx

hello, i address this question to mixx
i have read some of your posts and you had increddible success with girls like 30 bangs in one month ( as far as i remember)

now me, i am 34 years old, from mid august i aspproached 60 chilcs and my results are 12 numbers and no days2... from those 12 numbers only 5 responded. 3 of them flaked and 2 are from girls that are not so attractive

so my success rate is 0 and when i say success i mean bangs

I apporach in street and mall.

i use

direct: eg. hey, you have incredible eyes/smile etc and i had to come to say hi
direct then indirect: excuse me, where is street x .. once she stop i say: i you have great style , actually i had to come over and say hi

indirect: pet shop opener ( i have jus bought "day bang" and started using it recently)

i saw your video on youtube and you seem to be very social, confident person,. you are also good looking guy which obviously helps.. anyway your game must be still tight as hell

my question is what is a key to success with women for you
and second question: do you approach them with direct or indirect...???

andy

** Thanks, and here is my advice.

Take a very good look at yourself in a mirror. Would you go out on a date with you? Do you see an incredibly cool dude, who looks like a lot of fun? Do not be afraid to tackle the areas you feel need work. Even an Audi TT looks like shit covered in mud and dirt with coffee stains on the seats!

Make sure your inner game is on point, and match that with your physical attributes. Are you dressing really cool, and looking the part of a guy whose got style and interesting stories to tell about his life?

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:27 PM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

Not care to lose them, not afraid of rejection, and be incredibly selfish. Approach 3 women per day at minimum; remember the ones that went for your game and zero in on moving them around, and insta-dating.

andy

Depends on the venue, day/night, vibe, settings, and general look of the girl i.e. showing lots of skin? or covering up?

Some women are culturally brought up to "get" a direct approach, and respond better to a man who gets to the point fast...other girls are frightened by such direct approaches.

Ultimately, just worry about approaching with what YOU feel you'd like to entertain yourself with, and don't worry about her approval of it.

Remember: the only bad approach, is the one you did not make.

Mixx

Quote: (10-12-2011 04:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

and be incredibly selfish.

Mixx,

I think I know what you mean, but I'm not 100% sure.

Would you please elaborarte on this a little?

Thanks

Mixx is a genius. Listen to him.

Some additional advice using baseball analogies.

--Talk to every woman you meet in a line -- starbucks, grocery. It's batting practice. Just try to meet the ball.
--Make a decision that for some women, you will want to actually try to get a number. It's stepping to the plate.
--Note that you WILL strike out. You will seem to make solid contact, but hit the ball right at somebody.
--But it's a long season...your singles and doubles will come. And then, when you hit the walkoff homerun, you will feel higher than a helium balloon.

In other words, like baseball, it's a numbers game. Step to the plate. Swing at the pitch. You will miss a lot. You will hit some really really hard and make outs. And you will drive in runs.

Quote: (10-12-2011 04:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

** Thanks, and here is my advice.

Take a very good look at yourself in a mirror. Would you go out on a date with you? Do you see an incredibly cool dude, who looks like a lot of fun? Do not be afraid to tackle the areas you feel need work. Even an Audi TT looks like shit covered in mud and dirt with coffee stains on the seats!

Make sure your inner game is on point, and match that with your physical attributes. Are you dressing really cool, and looking the part of a guy whose got style and interesting stories to tell about his life?

Not care to lose them, not afraid of rejection, and be incredibly selfish. Approach 3 women per day at minimum; remember the ones that went for your game and zero in on moving them around, and insta-dating.

andy

Depends on the venue, day/night, vibe, settings, and general look of the girl i.e. showing lots of skin? or covering up?

Some women are culturally brought up to "get" a direct approach, and respond better to a man who gets to the point fast...other girls are frightened by such direct approaches.

Ultimately, just worry about approaching with what YOU feel you'd like to entertain yourself with, and don't worry about her approval of it.

Mixx

Thanks a lot. I just made my first morning approch on my way to work..no go. fuck it i will make more on my way back home.

i mean how you approach IN THE STREET for example when girl is moving , do you state your interests right of the bat or open indirect and make small talk ( like Roosh recommneds) ?

Quote:Quote:

quote of the day[Image: banana.gif]

My friend who approaches chicks like mad is super direct. I hung out with him a couple of times while he was on leave from the army and some examples of his direct game

In a shoe store-"If I bought these shoes, would you date me?"
To a waitress-"Hey you should get to know me." she asked why "Because once you do you will fall in love"
To a girl in the mall- "Hey, on a scale of one to ten" and he turned around and stuck out his butt.
To a customer who was staring at him- He waived smiled and said hi.
To a girl who asked him to tell her about himself- "I'm all that and a bag of chips with dip, I'm a fucking medic, I like sandwiches"

Just some examples of direct approaches. You can do and say anything you want. Even with as ridiculous as some of his approaches were the girls always laughed and he had a good time. I learned alot from him last week. He got shot down alot but he also got a few numbers.

Just remember that numbers are worthless if the girl did not invest emotions in you.

In other words, focus on building a connection with a girl, making her emotionally invested in your approach. This will reduce flakes and attention whore desires by 90%.

Mixx