rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charlize Theron wants someone to “step up” and date her.

Post wall, barren spinster Charlize Theron wants a man to “step up and grow a pair” and date her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com...lable/amp/

I think she just may be the quintessential red flag woman.

Rather than telling guys to grow a pair I think she's the one who needs to seek out a guy otherwise it's:

[Image: 516b6c3a96c950a2fc036dd07387c39d4f948e20...baeb51.jpg]

Its rare for them to openly admit they cant get a commitment, I find it almost shocking she would put that out there. Its not like shes 60 and alone.

Red Flags at a glance.

1. 43years old.
2. High maintenance
3. History of divorce & unstable relationships
- adopted kids...
4. Too many body count
5. Working in an industry where she leverages her aesthetics to gain monetary value
6. Blaming others for her current relationship status and telling what other man are supposed to do
Ex. "Someone needs to step up."
^- This way of her thinking process can already be a foreshadow of how she will treat her husband in a marriage and continue to blame the man without any self-reflection of herself.
7. Been involved with woman's rights

GL with that. I wouldn't even touch her at all. Why would someone try to date her?

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Hahaha

Don't believe her. She probably has a LT boyfriend, probably a studio exec or another actor or musician.

This is all spin by her PR reps to get her some airplay on Extra, a post on Daily Mail and pagesix, and a headline in People. It's great PR that follows the strong single woman, weak man zeitgeist of our time. But don't believe her for a second that she can't find someone to date her.

Quote: (04-07-2019 10:45 PM)monster Wrote:  

don't believe her for a second that she can't find someone to date her.

Code word: relationship. She says she hasn't been in a relationship for 10 years. She gets dicked down anytime she feels like it, but for women, that's no badge of honor.

Quote: (04-07-2019 10:47 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Code word: relationship. She says she hasn't been in a relationship for 10 years. She gets dicked down anytime she feels like it, but for women, that's no badge of honor.

Nope, don't believe that for a second.

She's an actress for a living. n other words, someone who figuratively wears a mask and lies for a living. She's likely dating some studio exec.

This is all PR spin for the gossip rags. It started as a rumor that she was dating Brad Pitt, then she went on record to deny they were an item, then next thing you know she hasn't be in a relationship for a decade. it's all BS. It's Hollywood.

Charlize Theron:
Quote:Quote:

I’m ‘shockingly available’

Such self-entitlement.
She answered her own conundrum...

I remember when she used to be shockingly beautiful.

The wall is a harsh mistress.

The wall is very recent for her, IMHO. The first time I noticed her looking old was in her guest spot on The Orville last year. It was rather shocking, actually.

Beyond her jowls, etc, you can see tell-tale middle-aged flab emerging in the upper-arms.

[Image: phkvuccrumutl0gozl1m.jpg]

Quote: (04-07-2019 10:53 PM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2019 10:47 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Nope, don't believe that for a second.

She's an actress for a living. n other words, someone who figuratively wears a mask and lies for a living. She's likely dating some studio exec.

This is all PR spin for the gossip rags. It started as a rumor that she was dating Brad Pitt, then she went on record to deny they were an item, then next thing you know she hasn't be in a relationship for a decade. it's all BS. It's Hollywood.

^ +1 Monster.

I think that we can see the monster levels of entitlement in the narrative that is being pushed. Its a narrative that they expect to play well.

But Hollywood PR pushes fictions, which gives them a lot of flexibility because not only are the movies make believe .. but the newsworthy 'private lives' of their bankable stars are also make believe.

So when their outrageously gay 'heterosexual' heart throb star is almost fisted to death at a chem-sex party nothing slips out: its a slow news month. Then the next month when he's a bit better he is seen out apparently arguing with his NEW! upcoming starlet 'girlfriend'! because she's jealous of his oh-so-hetero ways and especially his new co-starlet in the NEW! MOVIE! that's coming out next week!

>>Ray 'Nancy Boy" Strong is a tough no-nonsense FBI veteran with cheekbones...

When a rogue Russian Bot threatens an extinction level event on the Tex Mex border then Strong
and his newly assigned sidekick, naturalised Serbian science-y chick Irina I'm-a-bic
are forced to put aside their differences and work together ..
blah blah .. chemistry.. blah blah front kicks.. blah blah.. supermodels with guns... blah blah .. budding romance..<<

Strong independent woman looking for man.

Reward: Barren womb.

BS. Charlize claims she can't find a man to date her at the same time she has a movie coming out about a high SMV woman who can't find a man so she dates WAY down with Seth Rogan. She's hoping her story will fuel the fantasies of simps everywhere enough to get them in theaters.

Roosh, it is your time to shine.

Deus vult!

[Image: Charlize-Theron-2019-CinemaCon-Big-Scree...Site-3.jpg]

This is a recent pic of her from the past week. I must say, if I was lucky enough to have the opportunity, I would commit... her to a retirement home.

I've not read the link, but let's play entitled aging feminist bingo:

"Men are intimidated by a strong independent woman" CHECK

Never got the hype around this woman - but I'm not too fond of nordic-anglo types myself.

I have to say, though, I did enjoy watching her in one show, Arrested Development, where she plays the role of a retard that nobody notices is retarded because she has a british accent.

This news suggest that role fits her real life personality.

Actresses are just glorified prostitutes. She needs to step up and talk about the genocide in South Africa.

Don't debate me.

She is "shockingly available". So I guess that means any average Joe can walk into the supermarket and see her there in her sweat pants or whatever, and step up and talk to her? Cool story.

I've read persistent rumours that she's dressing one of her adopted boys as a girl, i.e. she's raising a transgender kid. Not sure if true. But sure, raise adopted kids from another country without a father figure or any male role model around, what could possibly go wrong? Maybe some poor sap can "man up" when the boy is already transitioning. Great job.

Quote: (04-08-2019 06:53 AM)wwsd Wrote:  

She is "shockingly available". So I guess that means any average Joe can walk into the supermarket and see her there in her sweat pants or whatever, and step up and talk to her? Cool story.

I've read persistent rumours that she's dressing one of her adopted boys as a girl, i.e. she's raising a transgender kid. Not sure if true. But sure, raise adopted kids from another country without a father figure or any male role model around, what could possibly go wrong? Maybe some poor sap can "man up" when the boy is already transitioning. Great job.

Those adopted kids may as well be pet poodles to these people. Child abuse.

The world is becoming increasingly fucked up. Evil deeds are promoted and viewed by the public as good, and good is shouted down as evil.

Nobody wants Harvey Weinstein’s sloppy seconds?

"Shockingly available" is code for "I identify as a 19 years old."

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

When I look at her, I can't help seeing the evil witch from the Huntsman movie.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Always sad to see/hear.

This is why I enjoyed the Gabrielle Reece interview with Joe Rogan so much. Because GR seems like just a normal woman who loves being a wife and mom.

It's so refreshing, and rare to hear at the upper levels of fame.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (04-08-2019 05:52 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

Never got the hype around this woman - but I'm not too fond of nordic-anglo types myself.

I have to say, though, I did enjoy watching her in one show, Arrested Development, where she plays the role of a retard that nobody notices is retarded because she has a british accent.

This news suggest that role fits her real life personality.

I remember first seeing her in 2 DAYS IN THE VALLEY (1996) It was her first significant role I think. I remember thinking she was pretty hot. In that movie she fights Teri Hatcher (who was still short of the wall and pretty hot herself) Anyway that scene is probably still the best cat fight in movie history.

Only thing that would have made it better was if they'd been naked and in Jello

Really good movie BTW

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell