rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could I have beaten this LMR?

So I've been actively working on my game for a couple of years and overall I'm pretty content with the way things are going. Every so often though I get knocked back pretty bad. Here's one example.

So I'd been meeting a girl in bar semi regularly, 8/10 great personality etc. Last Thursday night we ended up in a late bar and everything was going great, lots of flirting, dancing, touching etc

She invites me back to hers. We get there and she puts on music. She puts her arms around me and we dance. I start to kiss her. Everything is going great until suddenly she seems to freak out and tells me she doesn't want a one night stand. I'm too drunk and shocked to think of anything clever to say.

She let's me spend the night in her bed and I was hoping she'd be horny in the morning (this method has worked for me in the past) but no. I get her number and we agree to meet Saturday night. Of course she flakes and eventually sends me a text saying she's really worried she gave me the wrong impression and is not interested in pursuing anything. Ouch.

Do you guys think I could have done anything to beat the LMR and get the bang? It's over with this girl, Game has taught me that but Game has also taught me that the next girl will be along soon enough so I'll live. But goddamn this game can be brutal sometimes.

Damn this ones hard to decipher especially since youve met up with her several times, that should be a clear sign she likes you. But it sounds like she just wanted a male friend and maybe gave you a token kiss but never really wanted to bang you. Were you paying for everything when you'd hand out? That could also be a reason she kept you around until you decided to collect.

Not all is lost, don't panic.

You don't have to do anal and choke her out the first time you get alone with her, or all is lost.

Just text back that you appreciate she wants to take it slow, and you feel the same. Lets meet for dinner and a drink.

Meanwhile, game other girls....

Quote: (04-05-2019 05:03 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

You don't have to do anal and choke her out the first time you get alone with her, or all is lost.

While this is obvious to experienced players, some here have perpetuated the idea of go for the bang as soon as possible, because if you don't some other guy will, and you will end up in the friend zone.

The issue for me is to be made to wait x amount of dates when others didn't have to. Nobody wants to be the sucker, but at the same time it just feels right to wait a bit.

So, if I read you right, she said she didn't want a ONS, and you didn't comfort her about that at all?

If it was she who suggested that you meet Saturday night, she's going to have sex with you!

If sex does not happen at the 2nd meeting... IT'S OVER!

Unfortunately it was last Saturday that we were supposed to meet but she flaked.

It's over, that much I'm sure off.

I have no idea why this girl flipped. I'll probably never know. I'm interested in how you guys would have handled the situation. Beating lmr is something I need to work on.

In the meantime I'll game other girls. Creating jealousy is the one thing that might salvage this...

Maybe if you weren't drunk that night, the story would have been different, just sayin'. Getting drunk while gaming is something I don't do because you won't think clearly.

When LMR happens you either force sex or leave. There are way too much good sources on LMR for you to look: just search and you'll find simple methods that'd work; with these you can know what to do so you have no problem with overcoming LMR.

I would have forced it to be honest, overcoming LMR isn't that hard after some practice.

I live in Ireland so not getting drunk on a night out is not really an option, besides, she drinks heavily. I seem to be attracted to damaged girls. I agree that getting too drunk can kill your game. I see it happen all the time.

Quote: (04-06-2019 07:29 AM)Henry Chinaski Wrote:  

I live in Ireland so not getting drunk on a night out is not really an option, besides, she drinks heavily. I seem to be attracted to damaged girls. I agree that getting too drunk can kill your game. I see it happen all the time.

Then, the best option if you don't know what to do is just leaving as quick as possible if after some tries to force sex you don't get anything, or wait for the next morning as you did before if you think it will work. If you don't get what you want, ignore her for some time -- one to three days -- and then try again a bit more slower and not repeating the same errors, for sure this time she'll be more receptive, or just game other women if it gets too complicated with her.

Certain women just give way too much problem to have sex: don't mind so much about it and just go game other women.

Getting drunk can cost you the bang. Shes a woman, so if you match drinks with her, she will be tipsy you you stone sober.

Only way you are drunk is if you doubled up or had stronger drinks.

Either you are out to party or out to bang, drink accordingly.

But yeah, women are fickle, and at the end of the day, who knows what spooked her and why you lost her. Probably she couldn't even give you a solid reason.

Chalk it up to game and keep moving.

Be cautious against "working on getting past LMR" - thats the road to a rape allegation

Accusations of rape are something that I'd be wary off alright. I wish I'd put my arms around her and said something like 'look the reason I'm kissing you is because I like you, not because I just want to jump into bed with you' (partially true).

Quote: (04-05-2019 05:26 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

So, if I read you right, she said she didn't want a ONS, and you didn't comfort her about that at all?

OP this is your answer right here. This happens when the "attraction"is high but "comfort is too low.

Her "I dont want to be a one night stand" was a shit test as her ASD (anti-slut defense) kicked in. If she's north of 25 then her ASD is on a hair trigger cause she's been phucked and chucked enough her inner alarms are starting to go off

Quote: (04-05-2019 07:32 AM)Henry Chinaski Wrote:  

She let's me spend the night in her bed and I was hoping she'd be horny in the morning (this method has worked for me in the past) but no. I get her number and we agree to meet Saturday night. Of course she flakes and eventually sends me a text saying she's really worried she gave me the wrong impression and is not interested in pursuing anything. Ouch.

She was hoping you'd allay her fears (comfort) enough to follow through. She gave you a whole night to do it

Depending on context the following could have worked

You- "Hey easy there tiger. Nobody said anything about sex. Ive been enjoying spending time with you before and Im enjoying it now. Arent you? "

Her "yes but*" (This is where she would elaborate on her fear(s) )

You -"Ok Lets just keep enjoying each other. No pressure" Then sarge on

A version of the above would have probably worked.

*LMR is almost always about her fears. Understanding what that is is the key to overcoming it.

Of course if the attraction is high enough then all that shit goes out the window and she fucks you without a thought about tomorrow. This why I prefer the first make out to be on the sofa or even better, the bed. If Im sensing she's not going to let me take her clothes off I go to plan B...put her hand on my hard shaft. Then you got evolutionary biology gaming for you

Play on playa

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Thanks papaya, noted for future. I saw her last night and she blanked me. What a whore.

What women get from playing these mind games I'll never know.

They aren't playing mind games. Theyre just being women.

In other words their lizard brain just responds to the stimuli its exposed to. Because that response "wiring" is so different than ours it just seems odd when viewed through a male POV

Once you see it for what it is and even embrace and enjoy their whackiness then its like

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4011231]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3447721]

Edit: Getting laid is just about providing the (a)* right set of stimuli to induce enough tingles in her so that her desire exceeds her fear (if any).

"Game" is just going about providing those tingles with intent via knowledge rather than unkowingly...aka getting lucky

*The good news is there isn't just one way to induce the needed tingles. The overall strategy is really the same. Experience (trial and error) teaches the tactics that work

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If you really want to bang her, just make sure she sees you in the pub with a hotter girl. Then hit her up like a week after.

Making her jealous is definitely a plan.

Quote: (04-11-2019 02:15 AM)Henry Chinaski Wrote:  

Thanks papaya, noted for future. I saw her last night and she blanked me. What a whore.

What women get from playing these mind games I'll never know.

She is a whore for not fucking you?

Quote: (04-17-2019 04:19 PM)Henry Chinaski Wrote:  

Making her jealous is definitely a plan.

Just be a man and forget about her, trying to make someone jealous is something a woman does.
She already rejected you in the heat of the moment and also rationally by telling you she is not interested in anything, just move on dude.

There's no point in pretending I haven't been very down about this girl. Mainly because I had gotten to know her over a number of months and there seemed to be mutual attraction there. She seemed like gf material.

Thankfully some good luck came my way last Thursday night. I opened a couple of English girls, one was a 7, and things were going very nicely until some idiot decided to cut in with his equally hopeless wingman. You could see the change come over the girls, you could see their body language close up and they soon left. Oh well. Still, that interaction gave me some confidence and bit of swagger.

I headed to a late bar and here's where it gets interesting. I was at the bar alone and I get talking to this very striking 8/10 blonde. Seems really into me. The only reason I didn't kiss her was because I got paranoid that one of her male orbiters might be actually be her boyfriend.

I get her number and text her a couple of days later. Not only does she respond (I was thinking she'd have forgotten about me) but she enthusiastically invites me over to the pub where she works to say hi. Man there is almost something eerie about this chick, how much she seems into me. Even it nothing comes from this, getting attention from a hot girl does wonders for your self esteem.

I going to view this as a positive experience. I was cruising, I had thought I had my game down but now I know beating LMR is something I've got to work on.

My mantra is: everything that happens, happens solely to improve your game.