rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo trip for 9 days-where to?

I am planning a trip at the end of this year and am looking for advice and suggestions on where to travel. Let me first say that unfortunately my travel is limited to 9 days total and so while some will probably suggest I book a longer trip, my current work schedule won't allow for something longer / extended. With 9 days to work with I would assume I give up 2 for traveling so realistically I am looking at 5-7 nights at the destination

As of now the only places I've traveled outside of the US are Israel, Mexico. & Puerto Rico. I loved both of these spots for different reasons as 1) I am Jewish and 2) love Latin women. As much as I would to revisit these spots one day, I have crossed them out for this trip in particular due to the fact I want something new

Ideally I am looking to travel to a city near the ocean, with great beaches, food, beer, and nightlife, and of course attractive women. First ideas that have jumped to me are Dominican Republic, Cuba, Panama, or Columbia. I have thought about Thailand or Phillipppines as well, but wondering if due to my limited time frame I should save those for another trip...

Some things about myself
26 male working professional in the US. I am 5'10 around 180 lbs. decent build but not a body builder by any means
Making around $75k currently. This does not need to be a "budget" trip, but cheaper airfair could push decision one way if offerings seem similar.
Recently gotten out of a LTR with a Mexican-American woman, so looking to get out and get some notches is high priority.
I would rate myself with average daygame, with intermediate night game. I have a friendly and outgoing personality and do not have trouble talking with women once the ice is broken. With that being said though, i tend to shy away from cold approaching during the day if the moment doesn't seem perfect, so this is why I usually prefer night game, as a few drinks gets me loose and I also feel like it's easier to approach women at bars/clubs where there is music and dancing,etc. I feel this also gets rid of the awkward factor of cold approach during the day but then again, I am basing this off American women with high bitch shields and so my experience may be much different in another foreign country and culture...

To summarize, I am looking for a relaxing vacation on the beach, in a place where I can go out and game at night and find me some crazy hot sluts.... I am sure most would suggest somewhere in central or SA, but I am open to all ideas and advice. My ideal destination will have relaxing nice beaches during the day, and a city with good area and logistics to night game. To anyone who has been to San Juan PR, think La Placita...and anyone who has been to Israel, think Tel Aviv..

Thanks to all who take their time to read and help.

I'd do phillippines in your circumstance should tick all boxes

Quote: (04-05-2019 05:49 AM)BroodingSea Wrote:  

I'd do phillippines in your circumstance should tick all boxes

But where in the Philippines ?

Philippines is way too much travelling for just 9 days

Quote: (04-04-2019 07:49 PM)amfl226 Wrote:  

I am planning a trip at the end of this year and am looking for advice and suggestions on where to travel. Let me first say that unfortunately my travel is limited to 9 days total and so while some will probably suggest I book a longer trip, my current work schedule won't allow for something longer / extended. With 9 days to work with I would assume I give up 2 for traveling so realistically I am looking at 5-7 nights at the destination

As of now the only places I've traveled outside of the US are Israel, Mexico. & Puerto Rico. I loved both of these spots for different reasons as 1) I am Jewish and 2) love Latin women. As much as I would to revisit these spots one day, I have crossed them out for this trip in particular due to the fact I want something new

Ideally I am looking to travel to a city near the ocean, with great beaches, food, beer, and nightlife, and of course attractive women. First ideas that have jumped to me are Dominican Republic, Cuba, Panama, or Columbia. I have thought about Thailand or Phillipppines as well, but wondering if due to my limited time frame I should save those for another trip...

Some things about myself
26 male working professional in the US. I am 5'10 around 180 lbs. decent build but not a body builder by any means
Making around $75k currently. This does not need to be a "budget" trip, but cheaper airfair could push decision one way if offerings seem similar.
Recently gotten out of a LTR with a Mexican-American woman, so looking to get out and get some notches is high priority.
I would rate myself with average daygame, with intermediate night game. I have a friendly and outgoing personality and do not have trouble talking with women once the ice is broken. With that being said though, i tend to shy away from cold approaching during the day if the moment doesn't seem perfect, so this is why I usually prefer night game, as a few drinks gets me loose and I also feel like it's easier to approach women at bars/clubs where there is music and dancing,etc. I feel this also gets rid of the awkward factor of cold approach during the day but then again, I am basing this off American women with high bitch shields and so my experience may be much different in another foreign country and culture...

To summarize, I am looking for a relaxing vacation on the beach, in a place where I can go out and game at night and find me some crazy hot sluts.... I am sure most would suggest somewhere in central or SA, but I am open to all ideas and advice. My ideal destination will have relaxing nice beaches during the day, and a city with good area and logistics to night game. To anyone who has been to San Juan PR, think La Placita...and anyone who has been to Israel, think Tel Aviv..

Thanks to all who take their time to read and help.

I have been to Tel Aviv a few times...do a search.

Prices are close to the US and not easy gaming the locals unless your Jewish and have some contacts or social proof but I still had a great time.

Check out Jaffa too

Think you may have misread my post. I am Jewish and have been too Tel Aviv before. Love the place but looking for something different on this trip. I was using it as an example as the type of place I’m looking for. Nice beaches and good night life

Definitely want to hit Philippines, but travel time is my concern on a short trip. I would love to hit Angeles, Cebu, and the beaches of Philippines, but I’d be worried I would not want to leave lol.

PHUKET

Id do Boracay, I had a good time. Step out of the hotel and had bars and clubs within 20 feet. Smashed a big booty Serbian chick and almost had a sexy Armenian but her sister wasn't having it. Tons of euro chicks and Koreans, I might go back one of these days.

How recent was your trip to Boracay? On the cusp it looks great, but I’ve seen mixed reviews, saying it’s overpopulated with tourists and not a paradise gem anymore. I’m sure it will be like that with anywhere really, as no where is “perfect”

$75k at 26? You in finance or consulting?

Last year. I’d go again man. If not then maybe Columbia.

I think you should head to the Gaza strip. I'd be interested on a data sheet from there...

I work in the freight brokerage industry. Account management and sales.

Philippines seems to be my best option for the things I am looking for in a trip. I’m just worried it’s too far of travel from the US for just 9 days. Either way, I want to go where I will enjoy my time the most, so if this is it then I will strongly consider it. Just wondering if I’ll find myself wanting to stay longer in a place like the PH versus just going on a bender In a place with closer proximity to the US. Lol

I do appreciate all the responses on this thread and feel free to add in more options. I’ll be sure to update my plan along the way , and when the time comes , provide a good data sheet for my trip ...

Quote: (04-05-2019 09:37 PM)JoeSomebody Wrote:  

I think you should head to the Gaza strip. I'd be interested on a data sheet from there...

A Gaza strip Vs West Bank comparison data sheet would be very useful for us non-Jews.

Best bang for your buck sort of thing.

Europe and Israel are a nope in the winter time.

SEA is great during winter as its dry season, but its almost 24 hours there and 24hrs back so don't do it with 9 days.

I'd say go below the border and pick a country that interests you.

If you're leaning towards PH and want nice beach AND nightlife then Boracay. 5-7 nights is more than enough. Yeah it's touristy but not as crazy as some of the party beaches in Thailand (Phuket, Koh Phangan etc.).

You can game locals and tourists. I wouldn't go to Boracay if you're just on a pure bang mission though, it's great if you want a combination of beach and nightlife. Nightlife is Boracay is so-so but it's still decent for gaming imo. They cracked down on beach parties/drinking so most of the nightlife are indoors now -- there are lots of chill bars and late at night 12am+ there's only like 3 places that's poppin and rest of the beach is pretty quiet.

Thailand = Phuket (Patong), Phi Phi, Railay Beach (Krabi), Koh Samui (Chawang, Lamai), Koh Phangan (full moon party), Koh Tao if you want girls, parties and enjoy the beach!

I'm a budget traveller where I travel around SEA 6 months every year. If you want clean modern budget hotels (500-700 baht a night), let me know! I also know where the best gyms and Muay Thai are if you want to do some training.

From the USA, going to SE Asia for 9 days (actually more like 6 days after travel) would be a drag. If you're West Coast, maybe . .

Your first instincts are right - DR, Colombia, Panama. Cuba if you're particularly interested in seeing the Communist regime, otherwise it might be more expensive or difficult to negotiate. Plus US travel rules.

The only thing I'd add is a second tier Mexican city like Guanajuato to Guadalajara.