rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Outsourcing parts of your job

I do a lot of online work at the moment in a few sectors.

One of which is scheduling and appointments for a company, the other is social media management.

I'd like to start outsourcing some of these tasks to other people in developing countries. I've heard that it's possible to do so via Upwork. Has anyone tried this? What are your experiences?

Freelancer and Fiver

It's all about finding the right guy amongst the scammers and low quality offerings.

Virtual Assistants

Why not pay someone a little more and delegate to someone in your own country who you can talk to on the phone, occasionally sit down with, and get them vested in your business?

I'd prefer a reliable contractor/employee than some idiot on fiverr who won't have great language skills, expectations, or loyalty. Why is he even on that site in the first place if he's adequate?

If you can't afford actual quality help, your business' prices are way too low...

Quote: (04-03-2019 05:25 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

I do a lot of online work at the moment in a few sectors.

One of which is scheduling and appointments for a company, the other is social media management.

I'd like to start outsourcing some of these tasks to other people in developing countries. I've heard that it's possible to do so via Upwork. Has anyone tried this? What are your experiences?

Try automating it too.

Scheduling can be automated using calendly.com

Social media can be automated with Hootsuite, Jarvee and a variety of others. Not the content generation, but the posting and likes and a host of others. Content generation is going to be hard to outsource to Upwork - you're not gonna get real quality work I don't think with something as creative as that.