rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Islamophobic, close-minded Clooney calls for boycott of Muslim-owned businesses

Certainly, we all stand against bigotry, close-mindedness, White-man privilege [Image: dodgy.gif] and rampant islamophobia: that's why I think it necessary to denounce the xenophobic behavior of MSM-darling George Clooney.

For Clooney is trying to bankrupt a shy ethnic businessman, a Muslim: indeed the handsome faggotish George is inundating the Web with hateful comments about the traditions and religious teachings of Islam, obviously thinking that his White-man privilege allows him to disrespect the culture and faith of "brown" people. Sad!

In the process, Clooney (and flamboyant perv Elton John) are also breaking basic business laws, by calling people to boycott a legitimate business - and note that Clooney is shamelessly, specifically targeting the owner for his Muslim faith and adherence to the word of the Prophet (of Islam).

"Can George Clooney persuade Hollywood to boycott hotels over Brunei’s antigay laws?"
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m...story.html
"Elton John praised Clooney on Sunday.

“Discrimination on the basis of sexuality is plain wrong and has no place in any society. That’s why I commend my friend [Image: gay.gif] , George Clooney
"

[Image: page_1_a_010119.jpg]
^the soft-spoken, faithful Muslim businessman targeted by Clooney's bigotry

Nice troll GS. For reals though the Sultan sounds like a *interesting* guy:

Quote:Quote:

Indeed, the Sultan and his equally decadent brother, Prince Jefri, were dubbed “constant companions in hedonism” in 2011 by Vanity Fair. He lives in a palace with 1,788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, five swimming pools, a mosque, a banquet hall that holds 5,000 people and a 110-car garage. When he turned 50, the Sultan built a stadium, invited Michael Jackson to perform in it and paid him $17 million for three concerts.

Jefri, 59, maintains a separate pleasure palace and once owned a 152-foot yacht called Tits; he named its tenders Nipple 1 and Nipple 2, and could never understand why others often found that juvenile and crass. Here and abroad, the brothers are infamous for their sex parties and their harems composed mainly of underage girls.

Two years before that, in 1997, Brunei’s long-rumored harems and sex parties were made public when Shannon Marketic, a former Miss USA, sued Jefri and the sultan. In court filings, she claimed a talent agency brokered a $3,000-a-day job in Brunei, where she’d do “personal appearances and promotional work.”

Instead, Marketic said, she was held as a sex slave, forced to dance every night in the prince’s private disco from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., called a whore and groped at random. Marketic told People magazine that she’d been drugged and molested, and once back in the US, sued them for $10 million, citing “mental anguish, nightmares, difficulty sleeping, other trauma.”

The brothers claimed diplomatic immunity, and the Sultan called the accusation “worse than murder.” The case was dropped.

Most relevant part, read this girls book just for fun:

[Image: 81%2B4Tib-R%2BL.jpg]

Upon landing in Brunei, Lauren says, all of the girls were forced to hand over their passports. (Marketic claimed this as well.) Lauren was told never to show her soles — an insult in Muslim countries.

She was warned to watch what she did and said at all times; surveillance was everywhere. She was to keep her weight down, and if that was a problem, there was a doctor on hand with diet pills, sleeping pills — whatever she might need.

Lauren was to bow to the royals whenever one passed, was not to speak unless spoken to, and at all times was to keep her head lower than Jefri’s — who demanded the girls call him Robin, a name he found more American.

He liked American cars and clothes and pop culture but had a more complicated attraction to American girls. “As the decadence increased, so did the number of Americans,” Lauren says. “He would start opening magazines and say, ‘I want that woman,’ ‘I want that one,’ and order them.”

Lauren was one of the rare Westerners who found subservience easy. “A lot of American girls had a bigger problem with it than I did,” she says. “There was one girl who was like, ‘I’m an American. I’m not bowing for anybody.’ She left after a few weeks.”

Most of the girls, she says, were Filipino or Thai, many as young as 15. “There’s no such thing as underage over there,” Lauren says.

The girls were housed in Jefri’s palace and left to waste away until nighttime, almost never permitted to leave. Nights were spent drinking top-shelf liquor in the disco, dancing for the prince and his entourage, hoping that this one night you may be chosen — maybe alone, maybe with other girls.

After four hours, the prince showed up. They had sex, the prince not wearing a condom, and when he was done, “He lay beside me for exactly three seconds before slapping my ass” and saying, “That was very nice for me. I am late for a meeting.”

Lauren says the prince never used protection and never asked her if she was on the pill or using any form of birth control. She wasn’t screened for STDs.

Also the boycott movement has been ongoing in Hollywood, it was years ago he bought the Beverley Hills Hotel, and left wingers have been boycotting ever since, keeping in mind this article is from '14:

Last week, celebrities including Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres, Sharon Osbourne, Richard Branson and Clive Davis united for an unlikely cause: a boycott of the Beverly Hills Hotel, because its owner, the Sultan of Brunei, recently announced the implementation of Sharia law in his tiny South Asian nation.

Quote: (04-02-2019 11:29 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Nice troll GS. For reals though the Sultan sounds like a strange guy:

He doesn't sound like "a strange guy" to me, though, this friendly Sultan. He sounds like myself if I were to win one billion at the lottery and thus emulate Kubla Khan! [Image: banana.gif] I mean, I like what I am reading below:

Dude lives in a palace with 1,788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, five swimming pools

maintains a separate pleasure palace and once owned a 152-foot yacht called Tits; he named its tenders Nipple 1 and Nipple 2

enjoys harems and sex parties

(Basic-Bitches) were not to speak unless spoken to

She was to keep her weight down

He liked American cars

After four hours, the prince showed up. They had sex, the prince not wearing a condom, and when he was done, “He lay beside me for exactly three seconds before slapping my ass” and saying, “That was very nice for me. I am late for a meeting.”

It's Francois Hollande's levels of legendary:
[Image: highfive.gif]
They had sex, when he was done, “He lay beside me for exactly three seconds before slapping my ass” and saying, “That was very nice for me. I am late for a meeting.”

Also the boycott movement has been ongoing in Hollywood, it was years ago he bought the Beverley Hills Hotel, and left wingers have been boycotting ever since, keeping in mind this article is from '14:
But the Brunei's law will be enforced for the first time today, and a few hours ago, the UN has backed Clooney's islamophobic calls to boycott!

As to the basic-bitch who wrote the book, note that she could not have ignored what her real job would be in Brunei. Also note that she pretends that women were under duress but then she admits that when women were not happy they could just leave the Palace. So the women knew what they were doing and those who decided to stay were just greedy bitches.

Most people in the UK base their opinion of Brunei on the behaviour of the Sultan's brother who, on one occasion in London, broke down whilst driving an ultra high end sports car. He immediately got on the phone, and had the back up car (same make, model, etc) dropped off at his location (and left his butler to await the RAC).

The reality, however, is this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...82561.html

Interesting guy Clooney, as Gay as (the above referenced) Christmas.

Fiercely protective of the fact. As is his successful Lebanese Lesbian Lawyer wife/beard.

Occasionally he sticks his neck out.

How come some powerful nation hasn't invaded these fools and plundered all of their oil yet?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wait.
In a post Christchurch world, now we're supposed to cluck our tongues at Muslims...?

Quote: (04-03-2019 05:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

How come some powerful nation hasn't invaded these fools and plundered all of their oil yet?

It's one of the last outposts of the British Empire - the British Army keeps a garrison there of about a battalion.

And where John Bull stands, Uncle Sam stands behind him. In this case, the Kangaroos and Kiwis, too.

I spent a day and a night there in transit, very sleepy place full of that British colonial architecture you see in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.

No women online other than the Filipina and Indonesian domestic workers.

Quote: (04-03-2019 06:55 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

It's one of the last outposts of the British Empire - the British Army keeps a garrison there of about a battalion.

And where John Bull stands, Uncle Sam stands behind him. In this case, the Kangaroos and Kiwis, too.

But... why? Does Brunei pay them anything? Gives them a share of the oil? Allows aircraft carriers to dock?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-03-2019 11:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

But... why? Does Brunei pay them anything? Gives them a share of the oil? Allows aircraft carriers to dock?

Borneo is a pretty wild and violent place. The little Sultanate keeps some sort of peace between the Malaysians and Indonesians.

Jefri, 59, maintains a separate pleasure palace and once owned a 152-foot yacht called Tits

Say what you will.

The man lives the "give zero fucks" philosophy.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I knew why people were being overly sensitive over this They never mention the W H Y. Plenty of Muslims following Islam there I hear, would be against the grain to mention such facts though because shock horror...they're here too! [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (04-03-2019 11:27 AM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2019 11:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Borneo is a pretty wild and violent place. The little Sultanate keeps some sort of peace between the Malaysians and Indonesians.

Yes, one reason. I bet the Sultanate pays the cost of British basing in the way Japan and Germany pay for at least some of the cost of US troops.

The British Army has its Jungle Warfare School there, and it looks like the famous Gurkhas make up most of the garrison.

information here: https://www.army.mod.uk/deployments/brunei/

The infantry battalion is supported by the small British Garrison, which provides all logistic and administrative support.

The Jungle Warfare Division is the Army's jungle warfare school. It runs a number of courses, ranging from Jungle Warfare Instructor Courses to the Operational Tracking Instructor Course.

Brunei Garrison consists of three sites: Sittang Camp, just outside Tutong in the middle of the country and Medicina Lines home to the Jungle Warfare Division and 7 Flight Army Air Corps. The Garrison Support Services are located and Tuker Lines where the Garrison Headquarters and the resident Gurkha Battalion reside.

This story is making waves in many media throughout the world, and has potential for seriously disturbing our global adversaries. Because all this puts the Establishment and Leftists very ill-at-ease.

I mean, now SJWs and wealthy Globalists will have to pick a side: either they support Islam, or they support Gays, but it is an exclusive OR. Because it's not like when the demented ISIS terrorists used to throw gays from rooftops, no: now it is a legitimate, respected, clever and famous Muslim State leader who has decided to implement extremely harsh laws against gays in accordance to the will and habits of his people.

So the members of the Establishment who are hosted in the Sultan's many luxury hotels worldwide, and the SJWs from the media or whatever, are faced with a dilemma: will they side with their dear LGBTs, or will they side with the Muslims whom they always want to be seen as protecting? What will they do now that main-stream, State-approved Islam has openly clashed with the Gay agenda?

The very same entitled, bigoted bunch of Leftist people who call for boycott of Brunei's Muslim-sympathetic businesses, are also calling for boycott of Chick-fil-A's Christian-sympathetic businesses.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/04/c...carthyite/
"The Renewed Chick-fil-A Controversy Shows the Culture War Will Only Get Worse

April 9, 2019 6:30 AM
Critics detect a lingering stench of Christianity on Chick-fil-A's tenders.

The fast-food chain Chick-fil-A is wanted on suspicion of aiding and abetting Christian organizations.

The home of the “original chicken sandwich” was banned from its second airport in two weeks for the offense of contributing to Christian groups deemed anti-gay by its critics.
The San Antonio City Council voted to exclude the restaurant from its airport, and Buffalo, N.Y., soon followed suit, thus denying travelers the option of juicy chicken sandwiches and waffle fries in the cause of social justice.
This is about punishing the Georgia-based company for the faith of its leadership. The official bans are anti-Christian, unconstitutional and a harbinger of a larger effort to hunt down and punish any organization that has uncongenial views on sexual morality.
"

Interesting to see the demented, SJW Global Left attacking both Islam and Christianity. But not very surprising actually, considering that most of the Left is actually made up of Lesbians, degenerate Satanists, agitateurs and Spirit-Cooking practitioners.

Fags Against Christians:

[Image: chick-fil-a-demo.jpeg]

Fags Against Muslims:

[Image: brunei.jpg?itok=J7otPdzE]

The world has come to a point where LGBTs think they are more powerful than all of the World's monotheist religions!

I thought that was Jay Leno in that last photo.

Quote: (04-10-2019 05:53 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I thought that was Jay Leno in that last photo.

It's Jay Leno all right. Dude's turned into a low-energy gay-friendly bum, ugly, fat, and Islamophobic on top of that. I mean, he looks like Mercedes Sosa drunk and with a gray wig: sad!

LOL

[Image: jay-leno-now-tonight-show-3.jpg]

Jay was OK on the tonite show. But good lord he looks like he is ready for a heart attack here.

^ Are you joking? He's almost 69! The man looks remarkably well for his age, I'm actually quite surprised. I know dudes in their 50s who looks way worse!!

^Dude makes one million a week but uses the same old shirt and grandpa jeans everyday? So it's low-energy, gay-friendly, ugly, fat, Islamophobic - and cheap!

Boomers love their mom jeans.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:06 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

^Dude makes one million a week but uses the same old shirt and grandpa jeans everyday? So it's low-energy, gay-friendly, ugly, fat, Islamophobic - and cheap!

Leno is a humble dude. There's a reason why you never hear from him in the MSM. He actually recently criticized the fact that modern comedians only do Trump jokes and that it's getting old. He also has a cool car collection and does mostly manly shit. I always preferred him to the vastly overrated and unfunny Letterman.

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:25 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Leno is a humble dude. There's a reason why you never hear from him in the MSM. He actually recently criticized the fact that modern comedians only do Trump jokes and that it's getting old. He also has a cool car collection and does mostly manly shit. I always preferred him to the vastly overrated and unfunny Letterman.

Ok, but if he is such a humble dude why is he using his White-Man privilege to criticize the political choices or judicial decisions enforced by the legitimate Head of State or Supreme Court of Brunei, or any other "exotic" country?

Also, if he is a good man, why would he be fighting for useless gays and hateful lesbians? Can't he find a worthy cause to fight for, rather than sticking his Hollywood nose into sodomites' and carpet-munchers' unholy and smelly business? A man has to be judged by his actions and the fights (and jeans) he picks.

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:42 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:25 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Ok, but if he is such a humble dude why is he using his White-Man privilege to criticize the political choices or judicial decisions enforced by the legitimate Head of State or Supreme Court of Brunei, or any other "exotic" country?

Also, if he is a good man, why would he be fighting for useless gays and hateful lesbians? Can't he find a worthy cause to fight for, rather than sticking his Hollywood nose into sodomites' and carpet-munchers' unholy and smelly business? A man has to be judged by his actions and the fights (and jeans) he picks.

Here's a hypothetical for you GS:

you live in a western democracy, and the gays (liberals by and large) and muslims (conservative) are having a conflict... Who do you ally with?

You can only pick one.

Quote: (04-10-2019 10:55 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Here's a hypothetical for you GS:

you live in a western democracy, and the gays (liberals by and large) and muslims (conservative) are having a conflict... Who do you ally with?

You can only pick one.

It's not hypothetical, unfortunately: what you describe is the future of Western European weak democracies. Muslims (and allies) VS Gays (and allies).

And I'd prefer not to have to pick a side in such an un-Christian battle, as hopefully by then I'll be safely and peacefully living in the US or Argentina or Vietnam or Hungary or... Brunei. Safe from the coming civil wars and economic collapse.

But of course you'll want a bolder answer. So, in order not to disappoint you, I'll give you the answer you are hoping to elicit: Yes, if really I had to pick a side, I would pick the side less likely to fuck me in the arse.