rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My New Book Release! 6 Inch Dongs - How To Date A White Man

Hello RVF! I'm sure my absence from the forum has been noted. However, it's been for a good reason!

I've been busy writing, editing and completing several rough drafts of my new book Six Inch Dongs: How To Date A White Man. It's been a real journey, but I'm happy to announce that my book will be released in a month and a half on May 15th.

[Image: ivFnyvQ.jpg]

During my years living in the orient, I've come to realize that there's a real need for solid, reliable advice for Asian cuties looking to not only bed, but also build a life with white men from cultures that respect women and believe that three minutes of sex shouldn't be immediately followed by two hours of sleeping.

I started working on this book three years ago after being approached by dozens of women in my social circle who admitted to me that they had a fascination with white men and wanted to trade chopsticks for Italian sausage.

Recognizing the potential market for such an important book, I got to work creating what I believe will give delicate Asian women the resources they need to achieve the most important things in life: a satisfying sex-life and relationship with a man who deserves them!

The book will be released in English, Chinese, and Japanese and cover the following topics:
  • Where to meet attractive white men
  • How to seduce a white man
  • The importance of compliment and cuddle
  • Leveraging Netflix and Chill to your advantage
  • Avoiding English teachers and finding love with real successful men
  • Adjusting to a bigger dick size
  • Not being a dead, lifeless fish: recommended bedroom techniques that will keep him coming back for more
  • Your vice-grip situation downstairs is a good thing!
  • Sex positions that you never learned in the orient, including doggy-style and cowgirl
  • Becoming accustomed to more than 3 minutes of sex
  • Why weekly spankings are normal whether you are naughty or not
  • How to cox a white man into marrying you
  • Immigration policies in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada and the Ukraine
  • Cultural considerations for raising mixed-race offspring
  • Creating a bilingual home for your children
  • Helping your man deal with public meltdowns from bitter white harpies pissed that he found a good woman from a better culture
Six Inch Dongs will be available online via Amazon.com and also available on my (soon to be online) personal website/blog, whitecockcommunisttuna.com.

How this book may be useful to RVF members:

1. A great stocking stuffer for any of the white women in your family....they'll be pissed and you won't need to fly back from the Ukraine for Christmas anymore.
  2. If you want to make a positive different in your world, leave a stack of a dozen in any Tokyo area McDonalds.
  3. Read it yourself to gain a better understand of the Asian woman's mind.
  4. Leave her better than you found her. Give a copy to every girl you bang in the Philippines.
Also, I'll be sending free PDF versions of the book to the first 15 RVF members to PM me. All you need to do is read it and then post a review (short or long, doesn't matter) here in this thread.

As well, since the book has not yet been released, I'd appreciate some feedback on the cover design posted above. I spent about a week creating that design, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks all for your support over the years that has lead me towards this rewarding career as a writer of books for women! You can look forward to many more new books from Suits in the coming years. My next title: Dating for White Women - How To Stop Being A Bitch.

I'm the King of Beijing!

10/10 beginning to the month of April. Well done!

Looks great, I love the cover photo, WB for sure. It's very funny.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

[Image: smile.gif] Makes me nostalgic for the earlier days of the manospere...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I need the 9 inch dong edition
[Image: 4d4ee45a-b1c7-4764-8cc1-5ff4ef4b75fc_text.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Ive always heard "Write what you know". Guess its true [Image: icon_razz.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-01-2019 10:20 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I need the 9 inch dong edition
[Image: 4d4ee45a-b1c7-4764-8cc1-5ff4ef4b75fc_text.gif]

Why? Has 6 inches left you unsatisfied?

[Image: 2014-05-16+13_45_22.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Still waiting for Boricua king’s book “Big gulp dongs”

Damn it, guys.

It's an April Fools Day joke!

Stop PMing me for review copies of the book.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Now, ^^^THAT^^^ is a let down.

I laughed at this... But seriously, this idea has some serious entrepreneurial potential.

10/10 April fool production, would lol again

Does your book go into the Asian Lady's attraction for schlumpy pot bellied bespectacled white Nerds?

Does it explain what the attraction is?
Explain how to avoid them/ snare them..?

I appreciate that you have probably covered this topic in your 9000 + posts Suits, it's just..

I hope that your book will distil your wisdom on this sort of thing: I just lost >another< asian princess to another white guy who wears short sleeve brooks brothers shirts, pen protectors, thick glasses and is shaped like an actual pear.

I sew my own personally embroidered patches on my jeans, only buy my platform boots at fantasy and sci-fi conventions, wear large overcoats with high collars and blue tooth earpieces, use emphatic hand signals to accompany and enhance my everyday speech:- all of which combines with my razored goatee and long pony tail to produce an effect not unlike a seductive Dark Elf prince from an ethereal hi-tech realm or an Elemental Wizard from Magic the Gathering.

Pretty overpowering Im sure you'll agree.. and yet, Joe90 from Thunderbirds just stole my bitch/future-oriental-slave-girl.

Understand if you are mystified as well but any insights are welcome.

I know this was April fools but there could be a legit market demand for this sort of book.

My 18yr old viet girl has told me repeatedly that her friends "also want big dick white guy".

Asian pussy is just so wonderful, and I've come to understand that Asian pussy is the elixir of life. Its difficult to describe in words just how wonderful Asian pussy is. Time comes to a stand still in the presence of Asian pussy - its a truly transcendental experience and it literally causes life to flow back into your veins. Asian pussy has a very elusive quality unlike pussy of all other races that's impossible to describe but instantly recognisable. When God created Asian pussy he imbued it with a magical ingredient which causes men to reach such heights of ecstacy to which they can come close with pussy of other races, but will only reattain through reacquainting themselves with Asian pussy.

Yellow fever is a terrible affliction.

I know this post isn't entirely relevant to the thread, but I just had to get this out there.

Just to be clear, I really, really like Asian pussy.

[Image: ivFnyvQ.jpg]

Oh, and would bang.

Thanks for the review copy, Suits!

Aloha!

Fake as fuck: everybody knows only blacks have a big dick.

Unless you are 1/1024 th black.

I hear if you squint, it looks bigger...

Quote: (04-02-2019 02:24 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

"also want big dick white guy".

Translation..."also want big wallet white guy"

Quote: (04-02-2019 04:42 AM)Sgt Donger Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2019 02:24 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

"also want big dick white guy".

Translation..."also want big wallet white guy"

If that's the easier pill for you to swallow, then sure.

Quote: (04-02-2019 01:37 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

I hope that your book will distil your wisdom on this sort of thing: I just lost >another< asian princess to another white guy who wears short sleeve brooks brothers shirts, pen protectors, thick glasses and is shaped like an actual pear.

...wait, they actually make short sleeved Brooks Brothers shirts - with front pockets for my pens?!