rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

The name says it all - he's cool though, he skateboards onto stage and also plays electric guitar (a bit too high up his body)

He's even got the Obama pursed-lips mannerism (guess he's been studying his videos a lot)

The white Obama perhaps?

Seems to be the queer boys' candidate of choice too (Trudeauism)

I have nothing else to say about him - total wimp by the looks of it, Beta indeed. Seems most of his embarrassing moments captured on video have all been purged from YouTube - I think they might be behind this guy....

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

Not worth a separate thread. He's not offering anything new. Candidacy will die a quick death.

Keep your eye on the gay guy, Buttigieg. 10x more capable than Beto.

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

Buttgig has been making the rounds in the night talk show and morning TV circuit. His father was a Gramsci scholar/adept, and his son Pete is doing the good work by presenting a clean-cut appearance for his globohomo agenda.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

A Gramscian homo named Buttplug is running for president? Clown world, indeed...

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

That guy has no chance against Yang.

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

Quote: (03-24-2019 03:59 PM)911 Wrote:  

Buttgig has been making the rounds in the night talk show and morning TV circuit. His father was a Gramsci scholar/adept, and his son Pete is doing the good work by presenting a clean-cut appearance for his globohomo agenda.

American Trudeau is a good comparison, but he is more intelligent than Trudeau and speaks better than him. Trudeau is a fraud. Could put Texas in play, but unpopular in polling in midwestern states.

The primaries are still very early, I don't remember a race starting this early.

People forget time and time again that the African Americans decide in large part the winner of the primary, at least since the 1992 Convention. Not sure that this guy will do it, but who knows. Biden seems like the best to win the primary and to beat Donald Trump. Wonder what will happen.

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

The latest revelations about Biden's son and Chinese funding are quite damning, not sure if he can skate past those (to use a Betoesque metaphor since this is his thread).

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

Beto is so creepy I don't know how he can think this is going to work. His handlers are humiliating him on purpose.

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

Robert is such a phony try-hard faggot whom doesn't even warrant his own thread.

And I'm still waiting for the black and white infomercial with Sarah McLachlan music playing; whereas there are up-close shots of scuffed and damaged restaurant counter-tops that will never be the same again after Robert abused them.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Patrick_of_Bama/status/1108006486863736832][/url]

The Beta O'Rourke Thread

I saw a clip of Robert Francis giving a speech yesterday with the sound off, and I thought his body language was very nervous and twitchy. I turned the sound up, and he seemed to be speaking energetically. The actual speech distracted me some from the body language, and made him sound more confident and forceful. Still, once I had noticed the weak, nervous, twitchy body language, it was a persistent impression. He seems too try-hard.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage