rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Won't I become a social paria?

If I go to the same bars repeatedly and do cold approaches won't I eventually become a social pariah there?

Quote: (03-23-2019 04:39 PM)Phanes Wrote:  

If I go to the same bars repeatedly and do cold approaches won't I eventually become a social pariah there?

I think Phanes you over-estimate the recognition that people afford you. Simply put, everyone is too engrossed in their respective lives to notice.

I will give you a good example: myself. I have been gaming in smaller town (circa 100,000 or more) and have gotten absolute crickets from people. Wait staff is included. I've had a couple bartenders remember me but that is about it. Consequently they get my drinks quicker and know my order.

It also depends on the size of the place. At the mega place i've been going to the only people that remember me are the bartender and the door people--that's it. There are like 15 bartenders there. In fact, once, they wouldn't let me in because I lacked an ID, and I was like "shit, holmes i've been coming here regularly, multiple times a week for 5 months." Didn't matter, they still didn't let me in.

It may just be me, but I'm in a more red-pilled place so I get no shit about spam approaching large amounts of women. Of course if you are frequenting venues in libtard land, your mileage may vary.

If anything, I'm remembered as the fun guy, and I've had girls and bartenders coming up to me and asking how I've been/ where I've been.

quick edit: i see your memeflag so it may be different in sweden. Even if you are dealing with sjw bars, if you keep your approaches to like five or so (rough guesstimate) I think you'll be ok brat. If anything they make like approaches in sweden given sexual forward nature of women. In US or UK, depending on city, it can be really dangerous if the bar is a sjw place by chance.

Going to agree with Heuristics. I live in the Midwest and my state is pretty trash for gaming(as confirmed by data sheets here) and I don't ever worry about anything social pariah. I goto one of the most popular bars every weekend with a group of friends and given the size of the place and the foot traffic, not even the waitstaff recognizes us usually, mostly because of turn over. Of course if you're gaming in a tiny small bar it may be different but even then unless you're in a small bar where you can actually sit at the bar all night, none of the works or regulars are going to care at all.

If it's a problem just don't go to the same bars repeatedly.

2 things are facts:

1ª Only reach 1 woman from each group;

2ª Do not be a "machine gun" (reach out to women from groups close to one another).

they will only thing you are a "social pariah" is you act like a retard with no social skills.

If you are funny, social, tip and crack jokes and act like a man, you will become the opposite of a "social pariah" - a rat in the woods level man about town.

Thanks guys.

I only use one bar for approaching (I have a couple of late bars that I use for venue change) and rather than becoming a pariah I have become friends with most of the bar staff and some of the regulars. Pretty good social proof when you walk in and it seems half the place knows you.

The chances of building a reputation is slim unless you live in some shitty small town with only 1 tiny shit bar.

The only people who will really recognize you is the bar staff which is useful for getting in line quicker and/or getting free drinks.