rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Baltics, which country and why?

Heading out to Ukraine this summer for about 3 weeks or so, I'll have an extra 2 weeks or so to go to another country and I have my eye on estonia, lativa, and lithuania. I prefer to chose on and stick it out , game, get into the culture good and lifestyle. Which of the 3 would you recommend and why? Cheers!

I'd recommend Poland, more specifically Warsaw. I've never been to the Baltics, but if you have an extra two weeks I'd choose between Vilnius/Tallinn for a week and the other week in Warsaw

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (03-17-2019 03:35 AM)Barron Wrote:  

I'd recommend Poland, more specifically Warsaw. I've never been to the Baltics, but if you have an extra two weeks I'd choose between Vilnius/Tallinn for a week and the other week in Warsaw

Never been to the Baltics but you recommend Poland anyway? Bit weird..

You cant go wrong with any of the Baltics. Vilnius nightlife is a bit to spread out for my liking, Riga arguably the best for that. Tallinn small and recently got a lot more quiet I hear, but I lived there for years and its still my favorite for the girls (looks/attitude)

Oh great Estonia is actually my number 1 choice for thr baltics so far. Can you elaborate on why its good for girls /culture and daygame.night game compared to Lithuania and Latvia? Ive been to Poland and loved it, I may swing by krakow this trip too [Image: smile.gif] Warsaw was goood

Not Estonia.

Because it sucks.

Quote: (03-17-2019 08:05 PM)bodychariot Wrote:  

Oh great Estonia is actually my number 1 choice for thr baltics so far. Can you elaborate on why its good for girls /culture and daygame.night game compared to Lithuania and Latvia? Ive been to Poland and loved it, I may swing by krakow this trip too [Image: smile.gif] Warsaw was goood

It is probably just an individual taste because I lived there for a long time during the glory days. On the downside it is more expensive and as I said, the smallest of the three.

Quote: (03-18-2019 06:25 AM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

It is probably just an individual taste because I lived there for a long time during the glory days. On the downside it is more expensive and as I said, the smallest of the three.

Is Lithuania significantly cheaper than Estonia?
Do you have any direct examples?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The Baltics haven't been cheap for a while now, unless comparing to London, NYC, etc.

Quote: (03-18-2019 07:55 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2019 06:25 AM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

Is Lithuania significantly cheaper than Estonia?
Do you have any direct examples?

About 20% or more I would guess. Latvia as well. Thinking of food drinks rent.

Good info thanks! I'll make my decision soon, Im considering goign to krakow, then flying to riga or talinn, cheers!

I've visited Tallinn, Estonia and Vilnius, Lithuania in the past few years. I didn't get my flag in each. Most would question how long I would be staying. I was honest and told them 3-4 days and then the conversation went to shit. Like I murdered there dog or something.
I would say I was getting more dates/conversation with girls from Lithuania. However, most were visiting from Belarus.
I plan on going to Riga, Latvia this year.

South Estonia is WAY better than Tallinn! I highly reccomend skipping out on Tallinn and proceeding directly to Tartu or Viljandi. In the summer Parnu.

Ive lived here 5 years. Tallinn has been ruined by Britts, Finns and stag parties. Its overpriced and the girls are over pursued.

South Estonia is were it is at.!

I also like Latvia.

i was out last night in Viljandi. I was at a nightclub and bar named Cheers. I think its probably the best place on Friday nights. Girls in Viljandi are porbably the most approachable in Estonia. That said, there is basicly nothing to do durring the week for night game. Its a gold mine for day game!

You will be way better off if you do not tell girls that you are only in Estonia for a short stay. Tell them you are new and will be living in Estonia. Estonia guys have shit game and they basicly just act like cavemen. If you approach and can open a conversation your better than 90% of the competition.

@Iconoclast007
This summer 1 week in Tallinn only due to fear of the capital being assaulted by tourists
Your thoughts on Kuressaare ? will spend 3 days there. I have heard plenty of finnish wealthy tourists around.

BC i haven't been to Baltics, they are really small. And per others, seem packed with stag parties and all that BS. not to trash them.

Check out Poland if you have the opportunity, if memory serves me, it is the third biggest slavic country in the world (after ukraine and russia). So you have a lot of options. Having seen all of first and second tier poland, I recommend it for you. Costs should be similar anyway was well. Simply put, you have a lot more options in a country of ~40 million, than all three of the Baltic states who have a collective population of around 6 million. The first tier polish cities are much bigger than so-called tier 1 cities in Baltics as well. To the point that you have so many more actionable options for your time there.

-H

Quote: (03-23-2019 12:13 PM)Iconoclast007 Wrote:  

i was out last night in Viljandi. I was at a nightclub and bar named Cheers. I think its probably the best place on Friday nights. Girls in Viljandi are porbably the most approachable in Estonia. That said, there is basicly nothing to do durring the week for night game. Its a gold mine for day game!

Viljandi is tiny as fuck (20000 people). I have been many times, mostly for the Folk Festival. Daygame out of that season? There are no people I would assume.

The best pussy hunting in Estonia is in the smaller towns. day game. quality over quantity.

When is some one going to invade Narva?

Ive been to Narva. Was there for a wekend. Ive always wanted to go back. Its basicly all russians.

I have always skipped Narva so far, only passed thru on bus to Peter. Friends went, were not very impressed.

Its a poor area. I was there in summer on a motorcycle spent the night at a bed and breakfast near the beach. Left the next day. Im sure there are small town russian girls there waiting to be conquered. Its off the path of the stag parties.

I will not probably have time to go there in October. But it is interesting just in theory. I heard before WW2, that town was really something. But it got blown to smitherines.

Tartu is the best decent sized town in Estonia for game. College town, much fewer stag parties.

I prefer smaller villages, off the radar, but I live here and have more patience than most guys here only for a few weeks.

Parnu is solid in the summer when it is sunny and warm.

Skip Tallinn, its been ruined.

I have managed to acquire Lithuanian, Latvian and Kaliningrad flags on very short turn around a over the years, and have plundered the Baltics twice.

Let me break them down:

- Estonia: this is the only flag I haven’t acquired from the balts. I’ve only done Tallinn, so I defer to the venerable opinion of Icon, or perhaps TripleG (a known expert in this area). That said Tallinn is probably your best nightgame spot for a fri/sat ons. The influx of Finnish girls from Helsinki is a big plus. However while I like the fairy castle vibe of the place I wouldn’t really look here for flag missions. I’ll be checking out Tartu sometime in the next year based on Icons posts.

TLDR: Tallinn for a fun fri/sat ons mission

- Latvia: ahh Latvia, the gift that keeps on giving. Riga has significantly improved in recent years since the crack down on sex trade. In 2012 it was gross, in 2018 it was charming and culturally vibrant. The rock cafe (or whatever it’s called) is solid and I met my 19 yo lingerie model/jazz singer there with her friends and pulled with ease on after a date weeks later. There was also some hot tourists to daygame.

For a 3-5 day bang mission this is your place.

Lithuania: heaven on earth. In my mind that is what Lithuania will always be. The perfect balance of cheap, culturally intriguing and plentiful supply of top tier women. It takes lots of TIME though to get results. Admittedly my Lithuanian flag was a bargain bin 6 from the grubby Salento club when I was 18. But she was a virgin and decided to follow me to Berlin for another rendezvous months later. The vibe you get in Lithuania is the girls aren’t hard just take lots of time. If you can drop 3-4 weeks here DO IT and you’ll gain top tier gf/wife material.

Kaliningrad - third tier Russia, but oh boy is this a wild place. Look at the data sheets. The border crossing is very Soviet and a 10/10 experience for novelty. The main club and square has quite a few girls in the 7-9 range but you’ll need russian. There is also a hipster area near the main park with pop up bars. I lucked out during the World Cup and met an 18yp international fashion model fluent in English. You will not be so lucky.

Go for adventure/slavophilia/Kants grave

Honourable mention: Belarus - russian skills are a requisite but I think this is truly one of those unspoilt gems that the common peasant sex tourists haven’t/can’t spoil for us purists.

Go for as long as you can and I assume you will be treated as an expat king - i doesn’t a night with an older forum member in Minsk who was pulling 20yo 6s with ease, and knew of another late 30s/40s guy who was doing even better.