rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating voice messages.

Ok I'm on Tinder and POF and following forum guidance - I'm moving girls to phone messaging (whatsup, or messages) and arranging dates as soon as possible (of course building comfort and talking about some bullshit first)

But in the last week I have just noticed that girls instead of messaging...they are recording voice messages (3 girls age group 25, 36 and 40). and I mean long messages.
I am arranging first dates with them (or already arranged for today)

so my questions are:
- are they just to lazy to type message
- is this some kind of show off?
-or something else

The youngest one is just looking for attention but two others are really excited about me and really invested?
any input more than welcome

Quote: (03-13-2019 08:01 AM)Pytonga Wrote:  

Ok I'm on Tinder and POF and following forum guidance - I'm moving girls to phone messaging (whatsup, or messages) and arranging dates as soon as possible (of course building comfort and talking about some bullshit first)

But in the last week I have just noticed that girls instead of messaging...they are recording voice messages (3 girls age group 25, 36 and 40). and I mean long messages.
I am arranging first dates with them (or already arranged for today)

so my questions are:
- are they just to lazy to type message
- is this some kind of show off?
-or something else

The youngest one is just looking for attention but two others are really excited about me and really invested?
any input more than welcome

It's very rare for girls to do this first, but my advice to you is that you should be doing this too. Work on your tonality and your delivery, and start leaving them voice messages. If you can, be the first to initiate this with new girls you're gaming and have moved to apps like Whatsapp. I do this all the time and I can't recall the number of girls who are always excited that I've done this.

It's very rare for men to have the balls to do this, and also the whole interaction becomes more personal once you're talking as opposed to typing. Embrace this, and if girls are doing it with you, it's a very good sign.

Not sure about my voice messages - I've got strong foreign accent - When I mention that I'm foreign it's scares some of them before meet.

Quote: (03-13-2019 08:27 AM)Pytonga Wrote:  

Not sure about my voice messages - I've got strong foreign accent - When I mention that I'm foreign it's scares some of them before meet.

What accent is it that you have? Why would an accent scare a girl? The exact opposite has been my experience.

Accents turn girls on.

Just call them if you have the huevos. You'll scare off the ones that aren't serious, and stand out to the ones that are.

I've maintained this for a long time - if you have advanced game, you should call women, especially if it's through an online dating platform. You'll convert fewer leads to dates, but you'll get flaked on far less.

If she sends you a long voice message, pick up the phone and have a 5 minute conversation with her and feel her out. Don't waste time playing games with these chicks.

I use it aswell I have a slight accent that some girls like. I banged a few hot girls that I added randomly on facebook and I can see how they totally changed once I started to send recorded messages after the first 4-5 texts.

Quote: (03-13-2019 09:02 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Accents turn girls on.

kinda depends on which accent

Quote: (03-13-2019 09:27 AM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Just call them if you have the huevos. You'll scare off the ones that aren't serious, and stand out to the ones that are.

I've maintained this for a long time - if you have advanced game, you should call women, especially if it's through an online dating platform. You'll convert fewer leads to dates, but you'll get flaked on far less.

If she sends you a long voice message, pick up the phone and have a 5 minute conversation with her and feel her out. Don't waste time playing games with these chicks.

after messaging back and forth, how do you tell her you will be calling her?

i've thought of using a funny one like "how do i know you're not a catfish 60 year old man behind the phone screen? i will call you up later tonight"

how do you deal with the girls that ask "why?" to why you want to call her up and chat. or they will say "just type instead its better".

Quote: (03-15-2019 06:31 AM)chvrches Wrote:  

i've thought of using a funny one like "how do i know you're not a catfish 60 year old man behind the phone screen? i will call you up later tonight"

how do you deal with the girls that ask "why?" to why you want to call her up and chat. or they will say "just type instead its better".

My two cents is: Don't tell them. Make sure they are online (answering you) and just call. If they ask why or seem surprised don't explain yourself further than: I don't know just felt like it. Keep in mind that this will scare some girls as someone said above. But the ones that accept it will be way less likely to flake on you. Since they are accepting your "I do what I feel like doing whenever I feel like doing it" frame.

Quote: (03-13-2019 09:40 AM)benopolis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2019 09:02 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Accents turn girls on.

kinda depends on which accent

European accents are a turn on for most women. Everything else is not. Even black dudes with African accents get blown out.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (03-15-2019 06:31 AM)chvrches Wrote:  

Don't ask, just call, especially outside of work hours.

The young generation has some serious problems. They get creeped out if you call them, but sending long stupid voice messages back and forth are cool.

Ok guys. Thanks for all above posts - really good knowledge.

So after the weekend I can confirm that voice messages are way forward.
Believe that thanks to my messages I managed to build comfort and meet with this 25 years student and bang on the first date. Girl is very submissive and just wants to be dominated so I fucked her really hard.

My 5 pence to discussion: my messages are short - few sentences in calm slow voice - I think and try them before recording - so I am not talking like a headless chicken.
In this way females get the impression that they now me better - crazy but it works wonder as two others girls are excited and want to meet asap.

Whatsapp voice messages are my bread and butter for online game. Everyone should be sending them.

It's second nature to me. I don't even have to think before sending one. In saying that, if your voice sounds strange just cancel/delete the message and record it again.

I don't do actual phone calls too often but in my experience they work as well. Last girl I called left her house and started walking over to mine while still on the call.

What is the gist of what you say in those long messages?

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde