rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Squirmy and Grubs on Youtube. Game recognized?

So due to over training I injured myself and caused pirifrmis syndrome sometimes known as faux sciatica. For the past week sitting and driving a car has been intolerable, which means I've been spending my time either standing or laying flat on my back (and watching tv/youtube.) I come across this channel mentioned in the title. Here's a video on their channel.

So you have a solid 6/7 WB, 23 years old, and she's with this guy who has Spinal Muscular Atrophy. She's his girlfriend. She also holds him upright on the toilet every morning so he can take a shit. She feeds him. If you look at how he talks to her, he's got a bit of game. And if you look at how she looks at him, she's pretty into him.

I don't want to be a hater. This guy can't help this fucked up shit he has. But they don't discuss their sex life because obviously he can't fuck her. And sometimes she's got this look like she's dying to ride some chad cock. I imagine he eats a lot of pussy and she fiddles with whatever he's got that he calls a dick.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, but this girl is faithful to him. He seems reasonably well adjusted.

Do you think maybe she feels like she fell into a trap and now she doesn't want to be the girl who broke up with a guy who's seriously fucked up like he is?

[Image: HOvvoAp.gif]

People who center their lives around sex probably cannot understand people who center their lives around something else.

To make conclusions we should know more. How long were they together before the sickness hit him, are they married, what are her beliefs, how well are they materially secured, how long is he left to live, does she see anyone on the side, how will this continue in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years?

IIRC they got together while he was in the state hes in now. She messaged him after seeing him on YouTube and they met up.

Was going to post something about these two in another thread with some guy complaining about his looks.

I dont know what to make of it.

Maybe she got burned real bad in the past.
Maybe she has an overwhelming drive to care for the helpless.

What ever the case, you couldn't call it bad.

OP.

Who knows about thier sex life, as humans of course we are curious! But I have made a discovery by going through some hard times myself.

Humans are capable of unimaginable selfless love, often it accompanies a higher calling. But some girls know they are born to love, not Spanish soap opera love but, love as in this...

And I thinks that’s what we really all want deep down. We want to know form a connection with a girl where we know without a doubt that if we were in a car accident and paralyzed, bed ridden for life she would take care of you and be happy. Some girls are fully capable of being happy in these situations. Having a complete lack of Selfishness like hers is really fufuilling... this type of connection really gets to the soul.

Sometimes. I actually think guys like us are jealous of him. I am! The feeling of knowing that your girlfriend is desirable yet sticking with you, just because of you ( crippled you) and no other reason. That’s a very powerful drug! I think this is much easier for girls with a perspective, a higher calling, religious.

I hope I find someone like that!

Well. They are intimate. That’s pretty cool if you ask me. Anyways. These videos made me cry pretty cool stuff. Love is amazing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWrZQZb4BM&t=2s