rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latina anger

Latina anger

One Latina I've been speaking to online seems pretty mad at me and said she didn't want to talk to me again. Did nothing wrong. Just couldn't do something she wanted on time so created a fuss. She Seems really nice and don't want to lose her over something so stupid. Should I just wait and hope she texts back?

I don't think she had blocked me but it seems so random and all of the sudden.

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Latina anger

Quote: (03-11-2019 11:49 AM)Diablo Wrote:  

One Latina I've been speaking to online seems pretty mad at me and said she didn't want to talk to me again. Did nothing wrong. Just couldn't do something she wanted on time so created a fuss. She Seems really nice and don't want to lose her over something so stupid. Should I just wait and hope she texts back?

You call this Latina anger?

Bro, I had a girlfriend who got me so worried when she was mad at me that I went into the kitchen and stood in front of the drawer that had the knives in it to prevent her from getting her hands on them.

Latina anger

I'm guessing this is one of those things whereby when they cool off they come back to normal And will talk to you?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Latina anger

Yeah man, that's not Latina anger.

I had a Chilanga barely miss my head with a 5 pound crystal ashtray at a hotel in Mexico City. It hit the door jam and splintered it. The sex after was insane.

Latina anger

You have just experienced Latina Manipulation which they learn from thier mothers. It is helpful if you drop the label Latina and look at her family background and find out who she is. IE "look" at her.

This is designed to start letting you know that you have done something wrong, and you aren't supposed to be able to logically figure out what it is and correct it as your mind has already searched to do. The shock and wonder you feel is based on the confusion between the false impression you gained that she was NICE. (See my description of the Adjective Disease, which you have.)

Once you accept the confusion and low level guilt that you have done something to upset her, the game will increase as will the rewards.

ONCE YOU LEARN THAT THE NICE AND THE ABUSE ARE ONE AND THE SAME as an act you can function and understand her. At the same time you will finally learn she is not worth your time.

This is the beginning of abuse and guys who take more and more will eventually be totally controlled and even hit by this type of woman. It is sad to say that many men fall for this first step which spins their head and they seek to please and correct. It is a NEVER ENDING process because she can always create more conflict and find more of your actions or words offensive in a way that can't be corrected or understood.

Stop speaking to this or any chick online - it goes no where. If you use apps do so locally only and to immediately set up a date. Girls that only want to chat online are stealing your precious time as a man.

Learn from this online incident which has only released you from talking to a trash chick to recognize it in real life from here on out. There is only ONE thought in this kind of girl's head. What can I get from him.

Latina anger

Off The Reservation has hit it out of the park.

Dealing with a Latina right now and this is so helpful to have in the back of my mind.

Latina anger

Quote: (03-11-2019 12:09 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

You have just experienced Latina Manipulation which they learn from thier mothers. It is helpful if you drop the label Latina and look at her family background and find out who she is. IE "look" at her.

This is designed to start letting you know that you have done something wrong, and you aren't supposed to be able to logically figure out what it is and correct it as your mind has already searched to do. The shock and wonder you feel is based on the confusion between the false impression you gained that she was NICE. (See my description of the Adjective Disease, which you have.)

Once you accept the confusion and low level guilt that you have done something to upset her, the game will increase as will the rewards.

ONCE YOU LEARN THAT THE NICE AND THE ABUSE ARE ONE AND THE SAME as an act you can function and understand her. At the same time you will finally learn she is not worth your time.

This is the beginning of abuse and guys who take more and more will eventually be totally controlled and even hit by this type of woman. It is sad to say that many men fall for this first step which spins their head and they seek to please and correct. It is a NEVER ENDING process because she can always create more conflict and find more of your actions or words offensive in a way that can't be corrected or understood.

Stop speaking to this or any chick online - it goes no where. If you use apps do so locally only and to immediately set up a date. Girls that only want to chat online are stealing your precious time as a man.

Learn from this online incident which has only released you from talking to a trash chick to recognize it in real life from here on out. There is only ONE thought in this kind of girl's head. What can I get from him.

Thanks Man,

It was weird though and sudden, she was saying things like I don't care about her and she isn't interested in talking blah blah blah

It was like I was talking to a completely different person.

Latina anger

So how do the latin guys handle this?

Latina anger

Quote: (03-11-2019 01:29 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

From what I've seen usually they get soaked by this extraction engine, they girls do it because it works fairly often. Less commonly dude is smart enough to find a different latina.

A couple of the better street folk here who have been able to carry a conversation beyond "Una moneda para comer algo" have/had a wife and have kids. They might even have a residence on paper! What they will not do is put up with the woman any longer than they absolutely have to to see their kids on holidays. There's a child support thing here that makes regular employment unappealing to them, so the better ones do small jobs for cash. Other just beg and use cocaine paste to feel like small gods over their chosen corner.

It's a lot like the wives making their husbands into beta bitches they can't stand and divorce raping them, except at some point the men decide they won't take it anymore and leave.

Off The Reservation has it. When you find a latina doing this, the winning move is to find a different latina. You should not be loser her over something stupid, you should be nexting her. She should be losing you because she IS stupid.

Latina anger

How much drama are you prepared to put up with to get access to her smelly fold of skin?

Next.

Latina anger

Quote: (03-11-2019 02:31 PM)BBinger Wrote:  

From what I've seen usually they get soaked by this extraction engine, they girls do it because it works fairly often. Less commonly dude is smart enough to find a different latina.

A couple of the better street folk here who have been able to carry a conversation beyond "Una moneda para comer algo" have/had a wife and have kids. They might even have a residence on paper! What they will not do is put up with the woman any longer than they absolutely have to to see their kids on holidays. There's a child support thing here that makes regular employment unappealing to them, so the better ones do small jobs for cash. Other just beg and use cocaine paste to feel like small gods over their chosen corner.
Off The Reservation has it. When you find a latina doing this, the winning move is to find a different latina. You should not be loser her over something stupid, you should be nexting her. She should be losing you because she IS stupid.

[Image: laugh4.gif]
C'mon dude, what you're talking about is the AFC loser latinos,
I know plenty of those, but the question was implied to be about the guys with their shit together

I knew a dude who was an older player, he dominated these women by being even angrier but in a patronizing serious way. Think Peter Parker boss but louder, more menacing and a stronger pimp hand to boot. It was his second nature since he was a small businessman in a poor South American suburbia for decades, he dealt with ghetto tradesmen on a daily basis so a basic bitch was piece of cake to him

Now, most of us are not born or forged into a pimp hand, so for me I always try to be chill and critical whenever a female gets emotional
Read the forum and realize the things you're talking about are nothing more than a shit test
If you're chill and recognize their manipulation for what it is you already passed half of it

Latina anger

This is the first time I've ever heard of a latina caring about punctuality.

Latina anger

Quote: (03-11-2019 03:36 PM)TutorGuina Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2019 02:31 PM)BBinger Wrote:  

[Image: laugh4.gif]
C'mon dude, what you're talking about is the AFC loser latinos,
I know plenty of those, but the question was implied to be about the guys with their shit together

I knew a dude who was an older player, he dominated these women by being even angrier but in a patronizing serious way. Think Peter Parker boss but louder, more menacing and a stronger pimp hand to boot. It was his second nature since he was a small businessman in a poor South American suburbia for decades, he dealt with ghetto tradesmen on a daily basis so a basic bitch was piece of cake to him

Now, most of us are not born or forged into a pimp hand, so for me I always try to be chill and critical whenever a female gets emotional
Read the forum and realize the things you're talking about are nothing more than a shit test
If you're chill and recognize their manipulation for what it is you already passed half of it

It's important to enter the common, losing way of handling the problem along with its outcome to highlight the incredible danger of trying to placate her and hoping things just work out.

Most people suck. Most people are losers. Seeing why and how is important for people who want to do and be better.

Latina anger

You've been speaking to her online. Her whatsapp is loaded with other dudes she's talking to. In your opinion you did nothing wrong. But the slightest mistake with them internet hoes and you're gone. Move on.

This is nothing to do with Latina anger. This is simply women acting like entitled cunts with their phones because she knows there's a gazillion cocks slobbering all over her.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Latina anger

Fuck man. I've banged a bunch of latinas and never really had one flip out on me. I must be doing something wrong.

OP sorry but you have a great title / thread idea but very boring post. The chick is just an online girl, move on, click on another girl. Or lip her back and maybe she'll come around. Just don't go whining like a puppy to her trying to make shit up to her.

More kitchen knives and glass ashtrays stories please. I want to know how to handle the "loca".

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Latina anger

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=234474367132359