rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another example of how MSM marginalizes men.

The article is about couples struggling with student loan debt, and having a negative net-worth.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/st...net-worth/

Of particular interest is how they introduce our "struggling" couple.

Quote:Quote:

Sean, 28, is a nurse at Swedish Medical Center’s Cherry Hill campus in Seattle. He earns about $71,000 a year in salary and overtime before taxes.

And that's all they say about little Sean. (And a side note, I'm not sure I've ever seen a more perfect example of a soy-boy in my entire life.)

Instead of simply saying, "Jenni" is a freelance writer/editor and earned $102,000 in 2018 before taxes, as they did for poor Sean, they write a full bio of how hard she works and her "epic" career struggles.

Jenni, who was born on the same day as her husband, became a freelance journalist in March 2018 after losing her job in a layoff at Wirecutter, an online product-review site owned by The New York Times.

Since then, Jenni has become a freelance writer and editor for various outlets. She specializes in stories about health and the outdoors.

Most of Jenni’s revenue comes from writing and editing for the REI Co-op Journal and Medium, an online magazine. Her revenue from those two clients is rarely uniform, however; it can vary between $1,000 and $12,000 a month.

Her work also appears in Experience magazine, which is affiliated with Northeastern University, and mindbodygreen, an online wellness site. She writes one-off stories for other publications, such as The Guardian and Outside magazine, and at times juggles as many as 15 projects a month.

Jenni expects to earn about $100,000 a year before taxes, based on her freelance payments since March 2018. She plans to report $102,000 in earnings to the IRS for tax year 2018, a period that includes the final weeks of her time at Wirecutter.

The MSM takes every possible opportunity to marginalize men. I don't even know why they wrote Sean into this story, other than to deliberately make him look unnecessary to her.

[Image: attachment.jpg41431]   

WNB.

My immediate impression of the guy is he’s a female to male trans. Anyway, just a first impression. It’s probably just heavy soy.

The article also shits on the guy for having the most expensive student loan. The guy’s nursing job is going to outlive the girl’s gig as a freelance writer. I can only immagine the shit that she writes about.

Not surprising stuff from the She-attle Times.

Why would anyone read something written by a woman?

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

On a side note, I love how an entire niche of “fashion” has developed to trick women and metrosexual men into buying the same exact products they already have, this time just with extra holes in them.

Her sweater thing reminded me of these almost $200 “jeans”:

[Image: b79b388d0ceb08b060b7ab7e14681aa8]

I do not think that anyone should be surprised when Sir Tim Berners-Lee, the creator of the internet, is worth a mere $50m, compared to the much younger “my name appears on products I didn’t create” new billionaire from the Kardashian family.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Most of Jenni’s revenue comes from writing and editing for the REI Co-op Journal and Medium, an online magazine. Her revenue from those two clients is rarely uniform, however; it can vary between $1,000 and $12,000 a month.

Looks like a sweet gig, how does one earn so much money at Medium?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-12-2019 10:21 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Looks like a sweet gig, how does one earn so much money at Medium?

First, you have to have a pussy (or be one), and write articles on "Diversity" and "Dreaming" from a vaginal perspective.

So.... Sorry, you don't qualify.

Quote: (03-11-2019 09:37 AM)CaptainCup Wrote:  

My immediate impression of the guy is he’s a female to male trans. Anyway, just a first impression. It’s probably just heavy soy.

The article also shits on the guy for having the most expensive student loan. The guy’s nursing job is going to outlive the girl’s gig as a freelance writer. I can only immagine the shit that she writes about.

Not surprising stuff from the She-attle Times.

Good practice for well...anything in life is to make sure you identify the perspective of someone BEFORE you process anything they say.

In this case remember that this article is by definition coming from a female writer. To this person the female freelance writer is "one of us" and the dude with the nursing job is someone she has nothing in common with performing a job she has zero interest in.

Have you guys seen modern “journalism” it’s full of buzzwords like woke, clap back, etc. Not only that but it’s filled with profanity and usually liberal agendas. I read the title of an article on a supposedly serious news website saying “America is mad AF, here’s why we should impeach trump”

I’d take a $70K union job with job security, full health benefits, dental, a defined benefit pension plan, paid sick leave, paid vacation and more over a “cool” 100K freelance writing gig with none of the aforementioned perks any day of the week.

In fairness, that might be all there was to say about him. He might just be a marginal beta piece of shit and they don't want to humiliate her any further by dwelling on him.

I've met more than a few couples like this where the woman mostly has her head on straight but has bought into needless progressive genderless claptrap and attached herself to some guy who is...not a loser, but if you talk to him for ten minutes, you realize he's just not a guy. Maybe he tries to "sell his music" or something that has a whiff of overly optimistic ambition, but mostly, outside of work, he just sits there and tells you about his lucky porkpie hat or some bullshit thing that he thinks makes him unique while she cringes.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I am pretty sure she's fwb with some alpha guy

Struggle? What Struggle?

Their income is a combined $170K or so.

The article mentions that after the payments on the $125K in student loans, $15K in car loan and payments on all other expenses they net $3,900 after making all of those payments!

On top of all of that, they have $26K saved, so they could pay off the car/suv loan, and pay another $10K on the student loan leaving $110K left to pay on the student loans. With $3,900 in net cash after making all other payments, they could pay everything off within 3 years!

I wonder if they EVER cook their own food from scratch or make their own coffee? They choose to live what appears to be a new condo or apartment in one of the most expensive cities in America due to leftist zoning and construction laws that artificially raise rent and wear lame ass Patagonia in a failed attempt to not look like a complete faggot. What a hard life.

^
Mean-time, they probably walk past two or three homeless when picking up their Uber eats...
Being Seattle & all.

He will earn $71,000.
She expects to earn $102,000.

He has a real job impacting people's lives and developing tangible skills that benefit himself and allow him to work virtually anywhere.

She contributes vapid textual regurgitation to the web. Her life and its actions have zero meaning.

A very unattractive couple. Bad propaganda.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

I’ve lived in Seattle. They are about average

Quote: (04-07-2019 07:18 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I’ve lived in Seattle. They are about average

Anti-depressant salesman must really rake it in with all those dour skies & dour moods.