rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you have a right to complain about DC??

I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread, maybee one is out there.

But with the amount of DC whinning I see on this forum it makes me wonder who really has a right to complain about pussy in DC.

It annoys the hell out of me when a newbie who has never gotten laid complains about DC women and thats why he can't get laid. If he moved to another city pussy would magically fall at his lap.
This dude seriously needs to amp up his game.

On the flip side there are a few guys who are getting laid by women of DC, but they complain about having to deal with them, the amount of work it takes to get mediocre quality, The grind they have to go through to get laid. But they still get laid. If your in this category complain away.

Who do you think has a right to complain about DC?

Bitching/Complaining is apart of life.

I bitch/complain everyday im not in Latin America or South Fla.

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere but DC has an inbalance of women, so there are far more single woman than men. I know the counter-argument is yeah "but most of those women are obese black chicks or bitchy femi-nazis" but even accounting for that there's still probably a better balance for guys than places in the west like LA or SF where there are more guys than girls.

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:09 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere but DC has an inbalance of women, so there are far more single woman than men. I know the counter-argument is yeah "but most of those women are obese black chicks or bitchy femi-nazis" but even accounting for that there's still probably a better balance for guys than places in the west like LA or SF where there are more guys than girls.

i've only been to SF once and was pretty disappointed in the local talent but I guarantee you that guys are better off in West LA because while the ratio may be slightly tilted to more guys the number of actual bangable/dateable girls based solely on looks is so much higher per capita then DC its comical.

think of it this way - take a small town called Podunk, Middle America. Hottest girl in town moves to Hollywood to chase the dream and hang at the beach, smartest girl goes to a good school then to DC to work for a non profit or consultant who can 'change the world' or 'make a difference.' About 1% of the time the smartest girl is also the hottest and ends up in DC but thats pretty rare.

I have said this before and I will say it again:

American cities become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Hmm.

4 years in college (Big state university) equated to about 30 lays, almost all one night stands. Almost all very good looking girls.

4 years in DC equated to about 10 lays, almost all one night stands. Mostly mediocre girls.

I've never really put forth much effort into getting laid. Either in college or here in DC. Almost every girl I've slept with, my guess being 90%, talked to me and showed clear interest. So I suppose all that can really be learned here is if you get by with your looks, and if you enjoy purely attraction-fueled drunk ONS lays, DC is not good. But, enough about me and my apathetic yet mildly successful game.

-----------------------------------

Every time I go to a different city it's refreshing. Pretty girls are often in groups by themselves (rare in DC), pretty girls are very receptive/friendly (rare in DC), and my god, they don't ubiquitously ask what you do in the first sentence (luckily I have a decent answer).

Anybody who just looks at the stats for the DC area and claims there are more women than men is right but completely misses the point. I have mentioned this in other DC threads that the KEY ratio is this: ATTRACTIVE GIRLS to ALPHA GUYS ratio. I don't mean to elicit any special meaning to "alpha" but generally attractive, smart, and/or, sexually aggressive guys i.e. solid competition.

DC is the absolute worst in this statistic IMO. I completely agree that cities are a self-fulfilling prophecy, and that the pretty fun girls go to the beaches while the frigid, masculine, grab-the-bull-by-the-horns girls go to DC. Likewise for the males, DC is chock-full of guys who did well in school, beat the competition, and are now in alpha type career positions.

DC sucks! Ofcourse we have a right to complain. Any large metropolitan area that looks like the "Million Man March" every weekend should be shitted on.

Quote: (10-11-2011 02:41 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Hmm.

4 years in college (Big state university) equated to about 30 lays, almost all one night stands. Almost all very good looking girls.

4 years in DC equated to about 10 lays, almost all one night stands. Mostly mediocre girls.

I've never really put forth much effort into getting laid. Either in college or here in DC. Almost every girl I've slept with, my guess being 90%, talked to me and showed clear interest. So I suppose all that can really be learned here is if you get by with your looks, and if you enjoy purely attraction-fueled drunk ONS lays, DC is not good. But, enough about me and my apathetic yet mildly successful game.

Every time I go to a different city it's refreshing. Pretty girls are often in groups by themselves (rare in DC), pretty girls are very receptive/friendly (rare in DC), and my god, they don't ubiquitously ask what you do in the first sentence (luckily I have a decent answer).

Anybody who just looks at the stats for the DC area and claims there are more women than men is right but completely misses the point. I have mentioned this in other DC threads that the KEY ratio is this: ATTRACTIVE GIRLS to ALPHA GUYS ratio. I don't mean to elicit any special meaning to "alpha" but generally attractive, smart, and/or, sexually aggressive guys i.e. solid competition.

DC is the absolute worst in this statistic IMO. I completely agree that cities are a self-fulfilling prophecy, and that the pretty fun girls go to the beaches while the frigid, masculine, grab-the-bull-by-the-horns girls go to DC. Likewise for the males, DC is chock-full of guys who did well in school, beat the competition, and are now in alpha type career positions.

With all the complaining thats fine and dandy, but if you are not getting laid at all in DC you won't get laid much anywhere else.

I think its dillusional when a guy who never gets laid complains about DC and thinks he will get 5 lays a week if he goes to a new town with his current game.

Getting laid in DC is easy. Finding girls who are 7.5+ and/or don't have shit personalities is a lot harder. And the ratio usually SUCKKKKKS.

Quote: (10-11-2011 05:06 PM)pros80 Wrote:  

Hmm.

With all the complaining thats fine and dandy, but if you are not getting laid at all in DC you won't get laid much anywhere else.

I think its dillusional when a guy who never gets laid complains about DC and thinks he will get 5 lays a week if he goes to a new town with his current game.

You have offered nothing but short critiques with bad spelling.

What is your experience in DC?

Quote:Quote:

Needing a certain reputation to complain is silly. If I go into a country that sucks, and has ugly women, I don't need to live there forever to complain about it. If it sucks, it sucks.

Quote: (10-11-2011 05:16 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Getting laid in DC is easy. Finding girls who are 7.5+ and/or don't have shit personalities is a lot harder. And the ratio usually SUCKKKKKS.

Absolutely. I forget that going for quality girls is an assumption that wasn't explicitly stated. Even average looking guys with a total lack of game could get laid all the time with a dogged pursuit of low quality girls.

Quote: (10-11-2011 05:18 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2011 05:06 PM)pros80 Wrote:  

Hmm.

You have offered nothing but short critiques with bad spelling.

What is your experience in DC?

My experience has been. Got a fair amount of results. But put a lot of hard work just to get mediocre girls who were high maintanance for what they were worth?

So got laid a good amount, but a lotta work for so so girls. It is as if the hot ones were untouchable.

I wouldn't say the very hot ones are untouchable. Its just in DC many are in unfavorable situations. The overall logistics sucks for them.

Wow. In DC, you have waitresses like this apparently, and they're POPULAR:

[Image: 35729405926049835594199.jpg]

Mind. Blown.

Witness this classic fattie logic:

Quote:Fattie Wrote:

I have the biggest tits on the hill since Lindy West moved. Calling me fat is an amateur move.

To boot, she has dozens of white knights lining up to defend her.

Story

Cliffs: Man doesn't tip her, writes on tip she should lose a few pounds. Then empties the tip jar into his pocket. What a pro. Everything ends up on Facebook.

DC is tough because of a Lack of pairs and 3-sets. Too many girls who're in big groups, come together-leave together mentality.

This alone makes it tougher than other cities hands down. Plus don't forget the mentality as well. Combine that and you got a weak city.

But its not by all means impossible, just a lot more stressful and time consuming to get decent results.

I remember when calling a girl fat used to be a grave insult. Now girls respond with, "Whatever, I know I'm beautiful."

Or this?
[attachment=3339]

Quote: (10-11-2011 09:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Wow. In DC, you have waitresses like this apparently, and they're POPULAR:

[Image: 35729405926049835594199.jpg]

Mind. Blown.

Witness this classic fattie logic:

Quote:Fattie Wrote:

I have the biggest tits on the hill since Lindy West moved. Calling me fat is an amateur move.

To boot, she has dozens of white knights lining up to defend her.

Story

Cliffs: Man doesn't tip her, writes on tip she should lose a few pounds. Then empties the tip jar into his pocket. What a pro. Everything ends up on Facebook.
Lmaoooo. Would of been great if he payed with cash.

On the flip side if you go on an online dating site every decent looking girls profile that lives in DC has.

"I'm loving all that DC has to offer".

Guys keep posting nasty DC chicks how about the loads of 7's in town. 7's that act like 10s of course!!

Quote: (10-11-2011 07:04 AM)pros80 Wrote:  

Do I have the right to question anyone's right to complain about DC?

pretty girls are very receptive/friendly (rare in DC), and my god, they don't ubiquitously ask what you do in the first sentence (luckily I have a decent answer).

If you tell them you work "For an insurance company" will they think you're CIA or believe you and think you're boring?

Quote: (10-13-2011 12:07 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

pretty girls are very receptive/friendly (rare in DC), and my god, they don't ubiquitously ask what you do in the first sentence (luckily I have a decent answer).

If you tell them you work "For an insurance company" will they think you're CIA or believe you and think you're boring?

I keep things vague but true. "I work for the federal government" is a common answer for me. If they start digging I'll reveal more. The idea is, let them think that maybe you're CIA or FBI and be coy about it.

i think they just ask what do you do just the sake of keeping the conversation going.