rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Lawyer Allegedly Gets $3m To Betray Clients To Avoid Drug Trafficking Charges

Female Lawyer Allegedly Gets m To Betray Clients To Avoid Drug Trafficking Charges

Background: Nicola Gobbo, known as Lawyer X/Informer 3838 before this week (for anyone in Melbourne or wider Australia clueless enough not to already know her real name), comes from an old money, highly prestigious Melbourne family. Her uncle, Sir James Gobbo, was a State Supreme Court Justice in Victoria and also the former Governor.

386 criminal cases, including some of Australia’s most notorious from the Melbourne gang wars of the 2000s, are now at risk because of Gobbo’s involvement with police. Whatever you think of these men, she has fucked over multiple high-profile and not so well-known clients, chief among them Pasquale Barbaro (shot dead recently but imprisoned in the past) and Tony Mokbel. One of the other clients she represented, Carl Williams, was murdered in prison after he was convicted for crimes when Gobbo was his “lawyer”. He even wrote about how he felt she had done him over before he was killed: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...e-rat.html

In the early 1990s as a university student, an absolutely massive quantity of drugs are found in her home. She gets her charges dropped after a couple of years, whereas others go to jail. The reason why I used “allegedly” in the title is that the obvious accusation now is that she became an informant to avoid ruined career prospects and many years in jail for drug trafficking. Old money pussy pass unleashed!

Despite what should normally be an end to any proper legal career, her family name carries her through and she remains at her studies before making tons as a criminal defense barrister.

Gobbo becomes a police informant in 1995, whilst still at university. The police have said she became one in 2005, but multiple media outlets are adamant it was 1995 and that she continued in this role for 14 years. It is believed she received AUD$3 million (a bit under US$2.5 million) for supplying police with information about her own clients, including some of Australia’s most infamous gangsters and drug lords.

In addition to payments to Gobbo, Victoria Police have spent millions in court trying to stop her name from being released. This seems pretty pointless, as all the criminals involved knew who she was years ago.

Here’s an example of her handiwork, courtesy of The Guardian:

Quote:Quote:

Police initially said she was signed as an informant in 2005. Her activities included wearing a police bugging device to record a conversation with former drug squad detective Paul Dale, for which she allegedly demanded payment of $20m.

Of course, she was having sex with Dale.

One of her letters about why she became an informant is hamstering at its best:

Quote:Quote:

What led me to do that was my own frustration with the way in which certain criminals — Carl Williams — were seeking to control what suspects and witnesses could and could not do or say to police via solicitors, who were not in my view, acting in the best interests of their clients because of the undue influence and control of ‘heavies’ such as Williams.

“I provided (police) with information that was of value to investigators in the months prior to late July 2004 and again afterwards.”

She went on to say that she was “motivated by altruism, rather than for any personal gain”, but it’s believed she was paid a significant amount of money as compensation.

In total, the lawyer who would become known to police as Informer 3838 informed on at least 386 cases.

She said that once the Lawyer X scandal was uncovered by the Herald Sun in 2014, she had “struggled to cope with the fact that my reputation has been completely destroyed and my ability to obtain employment within the legal profession or even utilising my four degrees and experience is hopeless”.

“A Google search of my name is quite literally sickening (to me), let alone googling ‘Lawyer X scandal’.

“I also struggle to deal with the fact that any of this has happened given all the assurances I was given (by police) that my assistance would never be a matter of public knowledge.

“I have been forced to live day-to-day with a degree of hyper-vigilance and fear as to what will come out next and what impact it will have on my life.

“My anxiety and fears are compounded by the fact that but for some contact I maintain with a handful of former clients (now convicted offenders), neither I nor, more importantly, Victoria Police, would be aware of just how dangerous the leaking remains.”

https://www.news.com.au/news/national/le...ews-story/

Feelz over facts. Carl Williams and many others were/are not nice men, but it is this infantile, emotionalized take on matters of crime or criminal allegations (akin to the debacle of Kavanaugh’s nomination in the States and the reeeeeeeeeeing it produced in the False Rape Culture Young Pioneers) that stand out most prominently for me.

Good luck to her, she’ll need it. Pasquale Barbaro’s family are as tough as steel and I wouldn’t underestimate the Mokbel family, either. Tony Mokbel was stabbed and nearly killed in jail two weeks ago. Rightly or wrongly, many of these people, the Williams family among them, are going to blame her for much of what has happened.

On a wider level, this is exactly what can happen when you give a woman an apparent pussy pass over serious criminal charges 20 years ago.

There is no direct link between the two cases, but Cardinal George Pell’s ridiculously unsound conviction for pedophilia this week is not really surprising when you consider the Nicola Gobbo trainwreck. If (a minority of) police were actively trying to subvert lawyer-client privilege for years, bulldog policing and prosecutorial madness against Pell, with no suitable evidence to support ANY charges, is hardly a shock.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Female Lawyer Allegedly Gets m To Betray Clients To Avoid Drug Trafficking Charges

More and more articles are now outlining how she managed to sleep not only with the officer Dale, but a number of high-profile gangland criminals and perhaps other cops, too.

It’s amazing how a 4/10 woman (and that’s for her age, as she’s a 2 if you don’t give her a boost for age) could avoid a drugs charge, even if on the basis of her family name, fuck her way to the top, and get paid millions by corruptly betraying her clients.

Who on God’s green earth would touch this in a bed?

[Image: 2itnfxk.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQzfRet5SXlQEIctZVAy...r9arhvpae2]

Compulsory bleach factory samples:

[Image: slovakia-soccer-e1351753429883-2t4ent416...4uo5je.jpg]

[Image: Adriana+Cernanova1.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

If you're rich enough to afford two lawyers I can understand in some circumstances wanting a woman to do the cross-examinations.

But to put a woman in charge of your actual case? What the fuck were these guys thinking?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Yeah she's a 4 at best... but that's the kind if woman who'll just suck your dick on command & fuck you without any effort on your part. Unless she's a ridiculous whale along with that fugly face... Justifiable to say the least!

Quote: (03-03-2019 10:00 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Yeah she's a 4 at best... but that's the kind if woman who'll just suck your dick on command & fuck you without any effort on your part. Unless she's a ridiculous whale along with that fugly face... Justifiable to say the least!

More importantly, she's the kind of girl that you can meet with privately in prison when you're not allowed any other women.