rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Hour #34: February 24, 2019 @ 12pm (and looking for chat mods)

I'm going live at 12pm EST on Youtube:

I'm looking for a few trusted forum members who catch my streams live about 50% of the time and would be interested in becoming moderators for the YouTube chat.

I want to moderate disruptive people who (1) keep spamming/flooding the chat with identical messages, (2) levy personal insults against me or others (most common with leftists), and (3) are trying to hijack the chat conversation to talk about themselves (most common with female trolls). In every stream, there is usually only about two or three people who break these rules. I'm not looking to moderate content right now (content that would be banned on the forum is allowed on the live chat).

If you're interested and have at least 5 rep points, send me a PM with your full Youtube channel URL (details). If I make you a mod, I will send you a reply. Note that you are not obligated to watch the streams if you're a mod.

You can also check out my new clips channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1Done...FVAr6KTQbw

I hope you didn't suffer brain damage in your research into pop music.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

no homo, but that shirt looks good on you

Yo, just chiming in my $.02 real quick

2 hottest, most entertaining and masculine podcasts in existence as follows

1) Roosh, pure testosterone, comedy and truth
2) Bold and Determined, extremely deep thoughts with Mr. Nick Kelly AKA Victor Pride AKA Ronin AKA Monk - he makes it storm red and black pills

JRE ain’t got nothing on these two

Roosh....... 4 weeks! When is #35 coming? I need some Rooshin'!

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

On Sunday. [Image: smile.gif]