rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Critique this guys game

Critique this guys game

http://www.chadbaron.com/Site/Blind_Date...getta.html

This is asshole game at it's finest. The guy in this video insults a lingerie model during the whole date. She does admit at the beginning she likes bad boys but I still give this guy props. If he acted like every other beta out there(Compliment and Cuddle) it would've been over.

I also loved the constant negs and back handed compliments.

"Usually that's reserved for cute girls but that's cool"
"Hoop earrings are sleazy... I love it"
"Were you ever a blonde?"

See Roissys post "Qualifying her" http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/04/3...fying-her/

Critique this guys game

I've been moving more in the direction of using humor and being interesting rather than being a straight-up cocky asshole lately (dropping big bait is a great technique for night game too!), but it's good to be reminded of just how much of a dick you can be and get away with it as long as the girl is hot enough. Honestly I'd be afraid to use this kind of material on a sober girl in a date context but you can't argue with results.

Critique this guys game

I thought he lost it when he got semi-blown out at the restaurant by the girl. When she starts questioning your self-esteem, you'd think it'd be game-over, but he did save himself with some DHV'ing in talking about his "hot girlfriends" in the past.

Perhaps a little less aggression on his part would have saved him from that almost-fail. Nonetheless, he did really well considering that girl is 8.5-9.

Critique this guys game

Classic HB8 and above game. People could learn something from this, especially if you're like me and you don't date 9's and 10's on a regular. This girl also happens to be really fun and really DTF beneath the core as we see later.

I think everybody saw the turning point being him explaining why he's being an ass to her. At first I was like WTF are you doing!!?? But then he recovered nicely by turning it into a situation that made him look like he was appreciating her uniqueness and her look like she's not like all the other hot bitches in LA. At that point at the dinner table she was ready to fuck. I've seen that reaction many times and I literally get a boner when that happens because I know she's done [Image: smile.gif]

Granted, I bet this is the type of girl that's like, if you even make it to the point where she's on a date with you 70% of the work is already done. Most guys might not even get the chance to get to the point because she's probably a huge bitch at first and scares dudes away. Notice there were no DHV stories, no BT spikes, etc. The camera just shows neg warfare for most of the date and she was pretty much DTF after the first couple of negs but wanted to make sure he's not a pussy. She's actually a fun girl and not the bitch she comes off. Her personality is really fun and the fact that she was still standing there after his vicious attacks or not throwing drinks at him is proof of how cool of a chick she is. I've done this similar method on dates before and if it's not done correctly, she could turn into your mortal enemy in a matter of seconds lol. But if she's got a fun attitude and doesn't take herself too seriously, she can take this criticism like "ok fucker you wanna play it rough" as opposed to "this is so rude I'm outta here." Dude's overall game was strong and the fact that he was on a TV date maybe inflated his ego a little bit. I'd be curious to see how he'd do with a girl that wasn't already set up for him on network TV. Like a regular hottie at the club or on the street.

All in all, for this particular girl, dude's game was pretty flawless. He got away with that shit cause she's a party girl who, once you've registered as a real man on her bitch meter, she's down to fuck on the first date. A smoking hottie who is looking for a BF or who is too serious to joke with or an actual fucking bitch will have shot this guy down.

Critique this guys game

Elephant in room = Guy is hot. He's an 8 or 9 himself.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-10-2011 08:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

To me that dude is nothing special 6.

Face is elongated and his nose is larger than normal.

The chick is a hb7.5 to me.

This dude went alil to far at times. Most hot chicks would have insulted him right back which for some odd reason this chick didnt.

But you can def learn from this. 70% of it was good, other 30% was alittle much an unnecessary imo

To any young cats watching this thinking oh how cool, remb this can result in a train wreck with a alpha female that knows she can get any man and that doesnt take any shit.

Critique this guys game

Damn it, that's what sucks about these "blind dates" on tv, they always pick a good looking guy to whom HBs would obviously be attracted at first looks. Not realistic at all. I wanna see them pick a dude whose a 5 and see if the girl would stick with him based on his game. If his cocky game works when he looks bad then I definitely wanna learn from him.

Critique this guys game

First of all, this word choice is a "problematic" -----> [Image: gay.gif]

Second of all, no. Dude is definitely not above-average attractive. He has a large head and weird features.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Critique this guys game

Girl's a 6, guy's a 7. His game was alright cause it was appropriate. The girl's really fucking stupid though, I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room with her for more than 10 minutes before wanting to shoot myself.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-10-2011 08:41 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

This dude went alil to far at times. Most hot chicks would have insulted him right back which for some odd reason this chick didnt.

But you can def learn from this. 70% of it was good, other 30% was alittle much an unnecessary imo

To any young cats watching this thinking oh how cool, remb this can result in a train wreck with a alpha female that knows she can get any man and that doesnt take any shit.

See, again, my response.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-10-2011 11:06 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2011 08:41 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

See, again, my response.

This guy isnt attractive. So his looks didnt play into that.

And even if he was hot a hot alpha chick still wouldnt give a shit how he looked and would insult him right back 90% of the time. HB8+ chicks have it soo easy. They can get almost any man they want a a drop of a hat. They can have an endless supply of beta men pampering them and buying them shit. Good looking guys dont hold that much power. Thus a smart alpha hb8+ will know she holds more DHV than a normal non rich/famous hg8+.

Hell most hb9's and 10's focus primarily on rich dudes or guys with status.

Critique this guys game

Guy played the right game appropriate for a dude in his position. For guys in his looks and status bracket, he has to swing for the fences. And he did.

Good-looking guys hold the power of validating sluts. Why would you want to be a rich dude or a guy with status? These (Western) sluts would just play the hard-to-get good girl game to nail you down for an LTR. Of course if you're rich or had status, you could just buy sex.

Critique this guys game

I laughed so hard at the "have you ever been blonde" comment so using that one. I work like this guy a lot, is it better to tone it down for less hot girls, or at least be more subtle?

Ps. someone should hand her a towel as she's walking away. I bet as soon as the cameras left she sprinted back there to get some.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-10-2011 11:54 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Guy played the right game appropriate for a dude in his position. For guys in his looks and status bracket, he has to swing for the fences. And he did.

Good-looking guys hold the power of validating sluts. Why would you want to be a rich dude or a guy with status? These (Western) sluts would just play the hard-to-get good girl game to nail you down for an LTR. Of course if you're rich or had status, you could just buy sex.

I take being rich or famous over good looks any day. So long as I wasn't deformed.

It's simple

A good looking average Joe is trying to game and get with hb.

Rich or famous dudes don't worry about gaming any bitches.

Hb's try to game and get with rich and famous.

Pretty they come to you, other than you coming to them.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:05 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I take being rich or famous over good looks any day. So long as I wasn't deformed.

It's simple

Dash, I think you're on the money in this thread. But do you think HB is going to approach rich and famous just to spread her legs? Or do you think she's gonna try to get half his loot?

To be rich and famous, how likely has a guy bought into the beta philosophy that this was his way to get laid?

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:05 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

It's simple

In the U.S., a guy without game is begging to date ugly bitches like this:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/..._magic.php

And getting rejected:

http://www.businessinsider.com/gizmodo-b...amp-2011-8

Critique this guys game

Scorpio,

You bring up the other half of there variable. Unless the rich or famous guy is good-looking the female will be trying to game and get with you for the money status and perks.

The key thing is a hb will spread her legs in order to gain access to the goods. Whether or not you give them anything in return is up to the rich or famous guy.

Critique this guys game

That girl is average IMO. Another bimbo who thinks she's special. And you can tell she's a massive slut. Look at the way she walks away at the very end of the video.

Pretty good game.
Pro: He got what he wanted! He picked her traits correctly, adjusted his behaviour.
Neg: He was a little bit slow on picking up the mood, could have been a bit more playful.

Critique this guys game

Well, f*** me, you mean.....negs work!!! I would've never thought ( sarcasm off ).

on the other hand,
Quote:Quote:

Agree, I went out with one. She would have shredded this guy. Date would've been over in 2 minutes.

This guy isnt attractive. So his looks didnt play into that.

He's attractive overall. Tanned, full head of hair, styled. Good body, not too thin, not overweight. Maybe in L.A. guys like this are a dime a dozen, but, where I live, he would be considered attractive, not a 'model'...but definately attractive to that type of girl. To a hot hipster chick, he's a douche.

Anyways, props to him.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-11-2011 02:04 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Whether or not you give them anything in return is up to the rich or famous guy.

It's fair to say that an HB10 is going to have tons of romantic options at the same time. You've admitted this much yourself above.

It's also fair to say that women are better at reading men, than vice-versa.

It's fair to say that women in general are far more skilled at manipulating men than vice-versa. For HB10's, multiply this factor x 100.

Women know their inherent value is in manipulating or controlling men. As much as I enjoy this board and the input from everyone here, I know that hot girls still need to feel secure in knowing that they can manipulate you to some degree if it's anything more than a SNL.

Thus, your typical hot chick in the scenario above will easily take a step down to take a guy she can ply who still has the goods than a guy she has zero control over but is her archetypal hero. I have seen this MANY times.

I'm not talking about HB 7s/HB 8s who just want to bang. I'm talking about a 9/10 who wants to fully capitalize on her looks in the brief time she has them --> the kind of girl who looks for the rich/famous/successful guy.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-11-2011 02:32 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

It's fair to say that an HB10 is going to have tons of romantic options at the same time. You've admitted this much yourself above.

Yes, but how many of these "options" are rich or famous. Not many I bet.

It's also fair to say that women are better at reading men, than vice-versa.

There isnt much to read. Does he want to fuck me or not? Which is YES for all attractive women. lol

It's fair to say that women in general are far more skilled at manipulating men than vice-versa. For HB10's, multiply this factor x 100.

That is because for 95% of the male population the women HOLD the upper hand. Not the case with rich and famous men.

Women know their inherent value is in manipulating or controlling men. As much as I enjoy this board and the input from everyone here, I know that hot girls still need to feel secure in knowing that they can manipulate you to some degree if it's anything more than a SNL.

Maybe, maybe not. This is where a man's game comes into play.

Thus, your typical hot chick in the scenario above will easily take a step down to take a guy she can ply who still has the goods than a guy she has zero control over but is her archetypal hero. I have seen this MANY times.

Hot women think they can control and manipulate ALL men. So you will have a good amount of time to play with, as she will not give up and accept defeat quickly. And also the pond of rich and famous men is small in most places outside of the main mega cities soo that is another factor in the mans favor.

I'm not talking about HB 7s/HB 8s who just want to bang. I'm talking about a 9/10 who wants to fully capitalize on her looks in the brief time she has them --> the kind of girl who looks for the rich/famous/successful guy.

I dont know hardly any women that "just want to bang". Women will want a relationship or SOMETHING. Women are not like men and are just happy to spread their legs for nothing.

A HB9 - 10 will sleep with a rich or famous guy on the first night with the hopes of locking him down or using him in the future. Sure she might and will leave after she catches on that she cant control you and that you are actually using her.

But the good thing is there is an endless supply of good looking women to restock the shelves with.

Critique this guys game

"That is because for 95% of the male population the women HOLD the upper hand. Not the case with rich and famous men. "

I would wager that the majority of Rich and Famous men in America get smacked around also.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-11-2011 07:48 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

That is because for 95% of the male population the women HOLD the upper hand. Not the case with rich and famous men.

Do you work at a hedge fund, on Wall Street, in Sillicon Valley, or perhaps at a sophisticated law firm?

Because some forum readers actually do, and they'll tell you that most rich guys, even after spending millions on a trophy wife, are totally hen-pecked.

Does your personal experience contract this assessment? If so, please elaborate.

From personal experience, if I had to choose: I would take looks + game over money. 100% of the time.

Fortunately, that's a false choice. Looks + game + money is attainable and unstoppable.

If I had to chose, then it'd be an easy one.

Critique this guys game

Quote: (10-11-2011 07:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"That is because for 95% of the male population the women HOLD the upper hand. Not the case with rich and famous men. "

I would wager that the majority of Rich and Famous men in America get smacked around also.

Every divorce law in Connecticut would agree with this.

One of many examples of what happens to one of those rich men who have the "upper hand"

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1202464787161

Funny story:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-wild-...011-6?op=1

I honestly wonder how many people who talk about this stuff as if they know could personally call a multi-millionaire right now.

Critique this guys game

That's not even real asshole game. He played it pretty well early on, but he shouldn't have back-pedaled when he called her dumb. Agree & Amplify. I don't get why he explained his game to her in the restaurant, idiot. The kiss was for the camera, but you could tell she was physically attracted to him.

I agree with Mike.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee