rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What can replace chocolate if you love it too much?

I love chocolate too much. I want to make love to it. I wish there was a way that I could stuff my face every day but I know it's wrong. I wouldn't say I'm addicted but I do eat more than I should.

What could I replace it with? What can I eat every day instead of chocolate without having too much of a sugar intake?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Darker chocolate?

Blowjobs.

If you have a hole of chocolate, you first want to make it nice and smooth before you just shove this in there.

[Image: Acesulfame-K.jpg]

And then stir nice and hard.

A sweetener contains far less sugar. There are many health benefits to dark chocolate though, at least > 70%. Otherwise, you can try cocoa powder, cacao nibs and carob which is pretty similar.

Or buy from ChocZero who makes milk chocolate with zero added sugar.

Jump rope for 15 minutes as hard and fast as possible.

Now after you catch your breath you can go and enjoy your chocolate.

This is how I enjoy my life , ice cream , pecan pie, red velvet cake and pizza and stay under 8 percent body fat. Sometimes I jump rope twice a day.

Watch your body, you may need to up the anaerobic exercise to a longer timeframe or lower the chocolate per session

Remember anaerobic exxeercise isn’t only about calories in vs out. EPOC is the big factor that’s going to make you drop the weight

dark dark chocolate fits into micros perfectly and is actually healthy for you. Hell some milk chocolate is healthy for you if you get the high-end gourmet expensive stuff.

But LINUX is right only eat chocolate after an accomplishment. The healthier the accomplishment the better.

Under 70% cacao content, you cannot call it chocolate, it's candy.

Try the supplement PEA... it’s a neurotransmitter in the brain... it is also found in chocolate in high amounts. See if that helps [Image: smile.gif]

I like this brand of dark chocolate:

https://us.greenandblacks.com/

Low sugar content, no soy lecithin crap, and you can get it up to 85% pure.

Meth

Its less addictive and less fattening

[Image: wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F09%2...shable.com]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (02-22-2019 02:08 AM)Lampwick Wrote:  

I like this brand of dark chocolate:

https://us.greenandblacks.com/

Low sugar content, no soy lecithin crap, and you can get it up to 85% pure.

Indeed I can attest for that Brand. Very Very good quality! Here in Ontario, we have it in some of our Metro Grocery stores

More protein!!!

Chocolate cravings are a form of protein cravings . You're craving the trace amounts of casein and whey that exist in the milk inside chocolate. Your body has associated that combination as satisfying your need for protein.

Food cravings are a distinct way to identify what your body needs. I crave chicken wings which is a distinct desire for protein. Chocolate is similar.

You can satisfy this easily by eating a lean protein. Or better yet, getting a chocolate flavored protein shake!

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:27 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

More protein!!!

Chocolate cravings are a form of protein cravings . You're craving the trace amounts of casein and whey that exist in the milk inside chocolate. Your body has associated that combination as satisfying your need for protein.

Food cravings are a distinct way to identify what your body needs. I crave chicken wings which is a distinct desire for protein. Chocolate is similar.

You can satisfy this easily by eating a lean protein. Or better yet, getting a chocolate flavored protein shake!

I'm considering having a boiled egg every day. Do you think that will help? Also, I think chocolate protein shakes might tempt me to have chocolate. I just love the taste.

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:34 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

I'm considering having a boiled egg every day. Do you think that will help? Also, I think chocolate protein shakes might tempt me to have chocolate. I just love the taste.

I just posted this in the weight loss thread, but it applies here too. Mix raw cacao or 90% dark chocolate with coconut oil. If that doesn't do it for you, dip it in almond butter. High fat yes, but low sugar and has all the benefits of dark chocolate.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Seriously, fuck chocolate, and I'm not talking about the caloric or sugar values.

Chocolate and sweets are meant for children. There is nothing less attractive or manly than a man stuffing his face with a chocolate bar or other treats.

Having a habit of eating chocolate in public (at the office, on the street etc.) just lowers your SMV and makes you that much less attractive and you lose the respect of your fellow men.
You don't want to be known around your social circle as "that guy who eats chocolate".

And that's all I have to say about that

@Vlad,

YES! Eat more protein! Eggs are a great source.

Stop posting and get some.

Quote: (02-26-2019 10:23 AM)RWIsrael Wrote:  

Chocolate and sweets are meant for children. There is nothing less attractive or manly than a man stuffing his face with a chocolate bar or other treats.

I think this every time I see adults losing their shit for tax free chocolate in airports. They're just big children, still without any willpower.

Quote: (02-26-2019 09:01 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

I just posted this in the weight loss thread, but it applies here too. Mix raw cacao or 90% dark chocolate with coconut oil. If that doesn't do it for you, dip it in almond butter. High fat yes, but low sugar and has all the benefits of dark chocolate.

How about cocoa powder? I saw some that has 1.8g of sugar per 200g. Is that a negligible amount? I have no idea.

Quote: (02-27-2019 11:14 AM)fktax Wrote:  

I think this every time I see adults losing their shit for tax free chocolate in airports. They're just big children, still without any willpower.

Where???!!!

Eat 80+% dark chocolate., the problem with chocolate is the added sugars.

If you just want to drop it anyway, replace it with either l-glutamine or bone broth. Both are excellent for kicking cravings (not just food, even helps with drug addiction/craving)

Quote: (02-27-2019 03:56 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2019 09:01 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

How about cocoa powder? I saw some that has 1.8g of sugar per 200g. Is that a negligible amount? I have no idea.

It is negligible and a damn good idea. Its actually how I make the low sugar tops of almond bars, I should have thought of that.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Seriously, fuck chocolate, and I'm not talking about the caloric or sugar values.

Having a habit of eating chocolate in public (at the office, on the street etc.) just lowers your SMV and makes you that much less attractive and you lose the respect of your fellow men.
You don't want to be known around your social circle as "that guy who eats chocolate".

And that's all I have to say about that

łøłś not sure if serious

Anyway, As others have already mentioned, try eating 100% chocolate. If you really cannot resist then go for 70% and increase your exercise.

I made some chocolate.

Plain yogurt
Cocoa powder
Orange
Cinnamon

It tastes very good, and it's sweet enough to satisfy, but it has about 10% of the sugar that normal chocolate has.

Ratios?