rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Israeli Man Defrauding Women Over Tinder

He has seduced and swindled young women for millions and is a fugitive from justice in several countries.

Link: https://www.vg.no/spesial/2019/tindersvi...O1XdXtkGJA

Fascinating article but you should have made a quote so people can see what it's about before they click.

But I don't blame this guy too much. In the end of the day, he probably gave this thot the most interesting experience of her entire boring life. She'll never forget (or actually regret this). A few weeks of alpha (even though it was fake) is probably worth more to her than a lifetime of beta.
She's a 6 who would never been able to try the Christian Grey experience if it wasn't for this guy and he gave her the adventure of her life.

By the way, I seriously knew a guy like this, who was a professional scammer and was able to constantly live on others money thanks to his extreme charisma. I knew the guy for about 2 months butt could write a whole book about him.
Guys like this might be assholes and this guy I'm talking about even fooled me of money but at the same time he gave me a life lesson of charisma and more which was worth more than what he stole.

Not surprised he's jewish.

Good lord, if this multimedia-with-blurbs-of-text becomes the new standard of journalistic presentation, I might have to suck down a 9mm bullet.

It's an interesting story, but I don't have patience for video or endless photos. Can anybody summarize it?

Quote: (02-17-2019 11:00 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Good lord, if this multimedia-with-blurbs-of-text becomes the new standard of journalistic presentation, I might have to suck down a 9mm bullet.

It's an interesting story, but I don't have patience for video or endless photos. Can anybody summarize it?

It's a long story but I'll try...

The story is about a Jewish guy who calls himself Simon Leviev.

There are reports from him fooling women off from Tinder in several different countries in Europe, meanwhile, most of them seem to come from Scandinavia.

All the ladies are attracted by what they believe to be an exciting alpha playboy who lives a very glamorous lifestyle with trips in private jets, staying at luxury hotels, driving Ferraris and Maseratis and having expensive dinners.

One of his victims was this hypergamous gold digger thot Norwegian girl, Cecilie. They first met in London.

They matched on Tinder after she saw all his flashy photos. Before she knew it, they went on a date and became a couple. They talked and texted daily with each other over the phone and he constantly told her how much he loved her. She was over the moon!

After a few weeks, he even brought her on a business trip to Sofia, Bulgaria. She was very busy writing her thesis at her University but decided to go anyway because this was a once in a lifetime opportunity! Traveling in a private jet was such an experience! And he was SO charismatic.

On this trip, he was surrounded by a bodyguard and secretary and everything was surreal and exciting for her. Life was finally coming together.

They had scheduled a meeting a few weeks later in London but Simon eventually had to cancel when he claims he's receiving death threats and it's too dangerous to see her there.

A few more weeks pass by and he posts photos of himself and his bodyguard at a hospital with bloody clothes and he asks her to transfer money to his account because he's in danger.

Over the course of a few months she ended up going to 10(!) different banks to take loans and ended up giving away 2.1 million Norwegian Krones (which is about $ 245 000) to him. When the bubble burst, her mother Toril helped her deal with the banks.

One day she invited him to a nice hotel in the capital of Norway where he was supposed to meet her friends and family, who couldn't wait to finally meet this exciting man and he even talked with her mum on the phone.

Everyone is excited to finally meet him but eventually he flakes on them and asks her for more money and that's when she finally realizes he's a fraud and she's left heartbroken.

Then there's a short story with an older post-wall Swedish thot who was fooled in the same kind of way and there are reports of him in other countries and he has apparently been in jail in Finland.

Simon

[Image: Z5qjEp0.png]

Norwegian chick

[Image: yBN7UBz.png]

[Image: aX6iCLy.png]

Banging fatties is not worth $245,000.

Quote: (02-17-2019 12:10 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Over the course of a few months she ended up going to 10(!) different banks to take loans and ended up giving away 2.1 million Norwegian Krones (which is about $ 245 000) to him. When the bubble burst, her mother Toril helped her deal with the banks.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

What the fuck is wrong with Norwegian banks that they'd give a $245,000 loan to an unemployed student?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

10 banks total, so that's an average of "only" $24k per bank, not all that outrageous for a person with good credit in a rich country like Norway.

Guys like this piece of work are absolute psychopaths, some of the worst scum on earth. They would actually make great salesmen and have the talent to thrive in a corporate environment, but they choose that evil path because get a psychopathic perverse kick out of swindling people. Their victims are usually high-trust people, often the elderly, and in high-trust societies like Norway, the pickings are easy.

This guy might also be a product of his cultural background, (assuming he is Jewish, not a certainty given that he's a scammer), "By Way of Deception" is the motto of his country's intelligence agency. Theft of the goyim is not only permitted, but it is practically elevated to a religious virtue by the most authoritative religious text in judaism, the Talmud, here's a small sample:

Quote:Quote:

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Hilarious comment on reddit about this story;

Quote:Quote:

She knows him on and off for 3 months and she has taken loans from 10 different banks amounting to half a million dollars to help him financially?

The guy isn't a fraud, he is a fucking magician.

My guess is he has other scams going that are giving him more consistent bankroll. This seems like a real hit and miss scam.

Quote: (02-17-2019 02:20 PM)911 Wrote:  

10 banks total, so that's an average of "only" $24k per bank, not all that outrageous for a person with good credit in a rich country like Norway.

You're right, I didn't catch that detail. Still, you'd think banks would have some sort of centralized "credit check" system so that when they're approving a loan they know if the person already has an active loan (application) somewhere else. We have such a thing in Croatia, I don't see why it couldn't be done in Norway. Privacy laws?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

He claims to be the son of this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Avnerovich_Leviev

Targets mediocre chicks who is about to, or already have, hit the wall, in Nordic countries where it`s relatively easy for middle class people to get decent amounts of money within hours via credit loans.
Very clever, but not the first nor the last to get money out of lonely scandinavians. It`s been done for years now via online dating.

Notice he did this to multiple women in several different countries, so it`s probably way more than 245K.

She`s probably not all that discontent. Personal economy has taken a big hit, but at least she gets her 15 minutes. Back in the newspaper today complaining about how norwegian police dismissed her case without investigation while english police took her seriously.

Quote: (02-17-2019 04:13 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2019 02:20 PM)911 Wrote:  

You're right, I didn't catch that detail. Still, you'd think banks would have some sort of centralized "credit check" system so that when they're approving a loan they know if the person already has an active loan (application) somewhere else. We have such a thing in Croatia, I don't see why it couldn't be done in Norway. Privacy laws?

Not privacy laws, there is a credit check system, but you dont get a negative credit until you havent paid the first few invoices.
Well known technique has been to apply for many different loans at the same time, before anyone registers anything. Also you can lie on the application and say you dont have any other loans.

They`ve been complaining about this for years and finally a new system will be implemented.
Read some article saying implemented from july 2019, so there`s still some time left if some degenerates wants to get their scam on..

Not exactly the most masculine guy. Not a 'Jason Statham' type.
Yet perhaps his boyish looks help him slip under the radar...?

Quote: (02-17-2019 05:31 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Not exactly the most masculine guy. Not a 'Jason Statham' type.
Yet perhaps his boyish looks help him slip under the radar...?

A big part imo is his clothes game because its pretty on spot. Good haircut, no baldness.

The issue I have with this story is that in order to maintain this facade it must be costing what? a million a year or something? I mean hes taking private jets, driving lambos, ferraris etc (obviously rented) paying for people to be bodyguards and I'd assume staying in luxurious places.

I find it highly unlikely he can make that kind of money from swindling woman.

There has to be more to the story than is being reported. I.e. hes involved in real estate fraud or something similar to medicare and tax fraud in the US. The swindling woman is just too long game to provide him so many luxuries on a consistent basis.

I suspect that all these countries wouldn't be that interested in a guy who was just getting woman to give him a bunch of money.

A lot of fraudsters are hardly dealt with by police until they have a multitude of reports against them in my experience. If he ever gets arrested it will be interesting if a full story comes out regarding what he has done.

It also wouldn't shock me if the story was fake.

Rent a Lambo for a day: $1000
Suite in a palace: $1000
London Oslo in private jet: $8000
Accomplices: $500 per day each

The whole thing can be set up for around $10,000 per girl. Apparently he mostly texted and rarely met them in person.

It’s risky but even with 25% success rate it still gives a return on investment of more than 500%

Meanwhile some chick marries a dude after 3 years cheats on him divorces him does him out of his life savings, house and sanity.....and its legal..

Fuck in Oz she does not even have to marry him..

So when I hear these stories I think some dude has finally struck back.

When a chick gets tricked in love it's an international tragedy..

When a dude gets tricked it's "What a fool"

I applaud this man.

The second chick in the article, the Swedish girl, is mesmerized by him. When she is telling the story about how other women showed up while they are hanging out, it's almost like she is bragging. She knows he's a swindler but like moth to flame, she is entranced by it.

Israeli men have been demoralizing our culture with Tinder since founding it.

Unsure what to think of this but would read a datasheet if he dropped one.

Quote: (02-19-2019 06:50 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

Rent a Lambo for a day: $1000
Suite in a palace: $1000
London Oslo in private jet: $8000
Accomplices: $500 per day each

The whole thing can be set up for around $10,000 per girl.

Mr. Leviev, thank you for sharing this datasheet with us. Rep point incoming.