rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Hour Highlights discussion thread

Post any/all clips of Roosh Hour highlights here for people who weren't able to watch the whole thing, I'll begin.

Also, feel free to discuss the clips.

Quote: (02-14-2019 10:50 AM)Thot____Patroller Wrote:  

Post any/all clips of Roosh Hour highlights here for people who weren't able to watch the whole thing, I'll begin.

It's worse than that.

The moment you try and build anything, the instant you start trying to set something up for the sake of your people - your countrymen start plotting against you. I'm not even talking about the SJWs; I'm talking about your fellow conservatives. There's a deep instinct to "Never Trump" anybody who tries to do anything.

There are very, very few people you can trust. I'm lucky enough to have a handful; but it's not enough to boycott a school board.

Quote: (02-14-2019 11:10 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

It's worse than that.

The moment you try and build anything, the instant you start trying to set something up for the sake of your people - your countrymen start plotting against you. I'm not even talking about the SJWs; I'm talking about your fellow conservatives. There's a deep instinct to "Never Trump" anybody who tries to do anything.

There are very, very few people you can trust. I'm lucky enough to have a handful; but it's not enough to boycott a school board.

Yep, I agree. It's very difficult to save "your" people when many of them don't want to be saved. It's so sad.

Quote: (02-14-2019 11:12 AM)Thot____Patroller Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2019 11:10 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

It's worse than that.

Yep, I agree. It's very difficult to save "your" people when many of them don't want to be saved. It's so sad.

Something AnonymousBosch wrote to me, which has been on my mind:

Quote:Quote:

And I understand, man. Do you know how many bonds I made with people in my twenties due to us purely hating everything? "You hate stuff? I hate stuff too!" I'm a Gen X'er - it was our currency.

But there comes a point as you age where you understand most people sneer at everything purely to convince themselves they're in some way to superior to others and / or the culture, instead of being culpable in sharing in its mediocrity.

How much of the dissident right is about preserving something? And how much is about hating the other side? I have a feeling it's a very small ratio.

Yeah, a lot of the time people hate on something as a show of their superiority (Ironically, this sentence is kind of doing the same, ha).

Jesus covered this in Luke 18: 9-14

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable:

10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13 "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14 "I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."
-
Nietzsche has a nice quote about this general behaviour: "You call in a witness when you want to speak well of yourselves; and when you have misled him to think well of you, you also think well of yourselves."

Sneaky stuff

Found another good one.

I especially liked his statement, "Every whore online is one less girl who can be a girlfriend, a wife, and a mother"

And another one from last nights stream....