rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019

Alright bishes, I wanted to document my trip to CDMX in the next couple of days.

So far I have the following plans:

- Quintonil on my first day and Pujol on my last day.
Dulce Patria, Maximo, Rosetta, and Azul during the other days. A month back I made a joke about doing it to post pics for Instagram, but that's not the case. I'll pig out at the taco stands too, I plan on finding the best al pastor spot.

- EDC CDMX, but if my girl pipeline is too strong then I might ditch EDC and just run a train on hoes. I like EDM music but don't like dressing up like a weirdo in neon colors.

- Fuck a ton of bitches. I just signed up to my favorite website to run train on hoes. I signed up last month and got a bunch of numbers on whatsapp but i ignored them due to being too busy at work....so they ghosted or nexted me on Whatsapp. Fuck it. Got a bunch of 18-23 girls and some MILFs. DaddyRustlerBucks is back!

I'll document my progress around this trip as time comes along. Been working for almost two months straight so I plan to ball out for this trip, got three custom fitted suits and 50 condoms with me.

Questions -

What clubs/bars are hot right now?
I want to stay in Polanco but kinda want to stay in Condesa since y'all rave about it....which neighborhood is best? Price isn't an issue.
Any tips? Haven't been there in a minute.

Down to meet up with y'all niggas.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I’ll be rolling through in a couple weeks. I haven’t been in a min as well. Logistics? Airbnb right on top of Parque España in Condesa. High concentration of bars within walking distance which should help facilitate some bangs. Avenida Amsterdam also has a high concentration of bars.
Tacos? el Califa and taco la frontera
Cafe Parasio looks to be a good spot to work your magic.

I’m curious to know the price of bottles in clubs.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Sounds like a pretty fun trip.

Have fun contributing to the Mexican economy and have a tequila for me.

Quote: (02-11-2019 09:05 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I want to stay in Polanco but kinda want to stay in Condesa since y'all rave about it....which neighborhood is best? Price isn't an issue.
Any tips? Haven't been there in a minute.

Down to meet up with y'all niggas.

Condesa is more walkable, has a decent amount of spots in a concentrated area, and you won't have to necessarily take Uber to get everywhere. I wouldn't rule out Roma Norte as a possible area to stay, though. It's close enough to the hotspots as long as you're near Av. Oaxaca, Insurgentes Sur, and Álvaro Obregón. I wouldn't go east of Orizaba since that would defeat much semblance of proximity (in addition to being closer to the sketchier Doctores neighborhood).

Polanco has more higher-end spots and is a wealthier area but it's not nearly as walkable and you'll need to employ ridesharing more often.

Quote: (02-11-2019 09:24 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

I’ll be rolling through in a couple weeks. I haven’t been in a min as well. Logistics? Airbnb right on top of Parque España in Condesa. High concentration of bars within walking distance which should help facilitate some bangs. Avenida Amsterdam also has a high concentration of bars.

The location of that AirBnB is perfect for the area. I do remember some notable taco spots on Juan Escutia (very near to where you'll be) that I found to be tasty, but there's no shortage of great locations for whatever you desire in that regard. I remember bottles being relatively cheap for a westerner. I and 3 other people split a bottle of Bombay gin and it wound up being around 100-110 USD. This was at a nice rooftop bar overlooking Parque España.

Quote: (02-11-2019 09:24 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

When are you going? If things go well I might do spring break there instead of heading to cancun. I can't imagine staying at a budget resort just to slay college pootang for an entire week.

The shitty part is that I waited too long for airbnb so now the only options are the okayish homes. the dope penthouses on top of parque espana are gone and now I only see places a few blocks from it. The only requirement on my last is that the place needs to pass the SA test since I'll be bringing bitches over.

Quote: (02-11-2019 10:01 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Sounds like a pretty fun trip.

Have fun contributing to the Mexican economy and have a tequila for me.

Thanks brahsef!

Quote: (02-11-2019 10:07 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

Condesa is more walkable, has a decent amount of spots in a concentrated area, and you won't have to necessarily take Uber to get everywhere. I wouldn't rule out Roma Norte as a possible area to stay, though. It's close enough to the hotspots as long as you're near Av. Oaxaca, Insurgentes Sur, and Álvaro Obregón. I wouldn't go east of Orizaba since that would defeat much semblance of proximity (in addition to being closer to the sketchier Doctores neighborhood).

Polanco has more higher-end spots and is a wealthier area but it's not nearly as walkable and you'll need to employ ridesharing more often.

The location of that AirBnB is perfect for the area. I do remember some notable taco spots on Juan Escutia (very near to where you'll be) that I found to be tasty, but there's no shortage of great locations for whatever you desire in that regard. I remember bottles being relatively cheap for a westerner. I and 3 other people split a bottle of Bombay gin and it wound up being around 100-110 USD. This was at a nice rooftop bar overlooking Parque España.

I'll book a better airbnb next time I visit. Thanks for the info. The only reason I considered Polanco is because I'd spend more time near clubs there or just make it easier to bang hoes but you're right, Condesa would make it easier to take bitches to different bars.

I added a map of the places I like:

[Image: CvkZIrnl.png]

A lot of sketchy niggas on AirBNB like to false advertise their neighborhoods so I'm just gonna assume by Condesa y'all mean this area:

[Image: APBhfMll.png]

I feel like a fucking newb right now.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I was in La Condesa. Its a good area. I didnt have any issues walking around. Plus was easily accessible for all of the girls who came to my airbnb to fuck me..

CDMX might be one of the best cities to run up a quick amount of notches in a very short time. Women there are over-DTF

Also - not sure if this is still the case now, but when I was there two years ago, Uber was extremely cheap. I had a girl come to my place 1 hour away (15 miles) via Uber, and it only cost me $8 USD.

If you're using apps, set your range wide. you can get girls to come over direct for sex at low cost.

Getting here was a bitch. Had a sleep study that ended at 5am and my flight was at 7. I couldn't find half of my jeans that fit, so I had to go buy some new ones. Got stuck in the last row of the plane with not one, but two kids. They were well behaved so it was okay until we had to get off the plane and they became little shits that didn't want to go. My duffel bag was heavy af, could barely walk with it. Check in to airbnb, finally got some rest.

I'm glad to walk around in a decent part of town instead of where my family lives (Tepito) where I have to watch my back every 10 seconds. Bitches here are flaky as fuck and pull the "So what are you looking for?" Question last minute. Not to mention, mexican guys have ruined SA. I'll write more about this at the end of my trip. Finally 3 girls wanted to meet all at the same time so I'll take my gamble with the one I like the most and doesn't seem needy.

Quote: (02-16-2019 06:54 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

I was in La Condesa. Its a good area. I didnt have any issues walking around. Plus was easily accessible for all of the girls who came to my airbnb to fuck me..

CDMX might be one of the best cities to run up a quick amount of notches in a very short time. Women there are over-DTF

Also - not sure if this is still the case now, but when I was there two years ago, Uber was extremely cheap. I had a girl come to my place 1 hour away (15 miles) via Uber, and it only cost me $8 USD.

If you're using apps, set your range wide. you can get girls to come over direct for sex at low cost.

I tried doing it 60 miles and then realized that it included cities that were 2 hours away like Puebla and Queretaro. Figured this might be hard to get bangs, low ROI because the girl would have to make a 4 hr round trip.....so I set it to 25 mile radius and it covers the entire CDMX metro area. Crazy!!! Fucking Dallas I have to set it to 60 miles to cover the area.

Well I waited and my favorite AirBNB option (Condo in Lomas de Chapultepec) opened up, then I procrastinated and when I tried booking someone else took it. Finally sat down and booked a place with a badass view. My only grief with AirBNB is how shady/vague some of these hosts are, inaccurately describing neighborhoods or saying it's a penthouse when it's really a condo with a balcony.

EDC is looking lit, finally got into a group message and made some friends. Might take a SA girl or two with me for fun.

With SA being all over the place I might just have to go out do some sarging.

What is SA

Seeking Arrangement most likely. South America less likely.

If girls could fucking stop using filters to make themselves look more white skinned that be great.

I keep getting mestizo’d and it’s starting to annoy me.

You're not finding young hotties on SA in CDMX? I saw plenty on the site. Are you using filters in your search?

They all look white online. I think it's the lighting and not just filters.

London 1
Denmark 2
Australia 2

By far London is the worst place I have seen (although I haven't seen much). Most of the even couple I have seen met before they came the London. Some of my friends who quite good looking are definitely dating down by 2-3.

Quote: (02-22-2019 10:47 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

If girls could fucking stop using filters to make themselves look more white skinned that be great.

I keep getting mestizo’d and it’s starting to annoy me.

Quote: (02-22-2019 11:03 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

You're not finding young hotties on SA in CDMX? I saw plenty on the site. Are you using filters in your search?

That was not really the point of my previous post. I'll touch on what you said when I return home (because it's going to be a couple of paragraphs) but just want to clarify my comment.

Most of these girls are a couple of shades darker in person than on their pictures. They use lighting as the dude below said, filters, or angles. One way to tell if the girl is lying about her looks is asking her to send you a pic of her before she leaves. In the US girls would do this all the time, in Mexico they'd send me a pic or tell me what they're wearing. The shady ones will tell you "ya miraste fotos mias" (You already saw my pictures) or something like that. Why do they refuse to send a quick selfie? We know why.

One girl straight looked 2 points below her SA pic, at least. I didn't even recognized her when I walked past by her. SIFs are in bigger numbers. One girl I almost meet up at EDC, her pictures she had nice legs and her stomach was okay....in person? Thick thighs (which I like but was a sign she might have a stomach) and she wasn't sucking her stomach because she wasn't wearing a fitted dress. Some of these girls look like they came out of the Roma movie set. Ironically one of them stayed around after work even though she had a 2.5 hour trip home and offered to pay her meal when we when out. Totally surprised considering she has a government job and lives in Cuautitlan Izcalli (working class area) but I went ahead and covered it because she went out of her way, even though I got Mestizo'd.

Quote: (02-25-2019 08:20 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

They all look white online. I think it's the lighting and not just filters.

It's both.

In other news, EDC was a fucking blast. I almost busted a nut during the Green Velvet and Kaskade set. Two beers are at EDC for 6 dollars, VIP ticket for 180 USD. You could have done an entire trip for EDC MX for less (800) than the cost of a EDCLV VIP ticket (1000 USD).

The food here is great. Uber is cheap (2 USD rides). I have not had time to do anything touristy because I keep going out until 5am every day. Pujol was delicious, like your tastebuds all get opened up. The best way I can sum it up is this, it's culinary LSD. I hardly ever smile, but I was smiling with every bite. The tamarind margarita was the BEST fucking drink ever. Azul Condesa is good. Going to try Quintonil this week. And yeah, I took some pics for the 'gram because I'm a basic white girl /sarcasm.

Thinking about buying a home here instead. Some condos in polanco are like 900USD a month, condesa and roma are cheaper.

In a weird way, there's a Chilean girl that's into me...but I don't like her. But she wants to fuck me, so I might just have to fuck her because a bang is a bang. Considering I'm not attracted to her, maybe I'd just friendzone her.

It's funny how mexican girls laugh or think I'm joking when they ask what I like about them, and I say "We'll, you're light as a feather" and then have to explain that americunts feel heavier even if they're the same weight and height.

Oh, and bitches have been coming out of the woodwork and DMing/texting me trying to get together. Two are DTF once I return, and some SA girls in the US forgot about the whole sugar daddy thing and just want to fuck because well..."you're fun!". IG game is no joke.

I'll write more on my flight back.

Edit:Because I'm very forgetful I just want to mention some thing I'll touch on later on.

Met with one RVFer. Also hit up Rosetta, Maximo Bistrot, Dulce Patria, and Condesa Azul for food. Ate over 50 tacos, actually ate nothing but Al Pastor for 3 days straight....and got the shits when I bought a pizza from dominos at EDC. Fresas are actually kinda nice to me, dunno why but I have some theories. And why being a pinche pocho (mexican american) in Mexico is playing Mexico on Severe Difficulty.

Hey CR,

Use https://www.chilango.com/ for new info on bars/clubs and the link. From searching on the site I found that there’s a lot going on on Sunday’s. This Sunday they have a dance/house party event through Facebook. Anyways, I’ve used that site before and it’s treated me well.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

How many mexicanas you fuck while there? I wonder if the golden days (fast sex with sexy women) are over since I've last been there

Quote: (03-02-2019 03:24 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

How many mexicanas you fuck while there? I wonder if the golden days (fast sex with sexy women) are over since I've last been there

I did two ladies while I was here, all in my last 24 hours and that's because I extended my trip. One argentine model and one mexican milf. Will write on Wednesday, been busy with work

Plan on going back in April and doing more touristy shit instead of going out every day and drink from 10am-630am the next day. I was too tired to go on dates and the girls noticed I was yawning at 11pm from being too shitfaced. Overall, you can make it happen but the glory days on the "site" are over. Also, it's a cultural thing....1 - I talked to MyLatinLife and we agreed that most girls put out on the second date to save face. 2 - It's just the latino culture that likes to flake and make shit up on the fly....so you kinda have to double book girls and be okay with them cancelling the first time.

It was a weird thing because at times girls would flake but then rearrange plans with me. Then later during the same day, I would have 3 girls wanting to meet right fucking now and the other two would complain that I left them stranded. Finally, girls won't want to meet if you're more than 20 minutes away and even willing to uber them. This goes for girls in general, not site specific.

Doing this in a week won't get you much results. If you visit frequently or stay long term, you'll get better results. It's weird as fuck.

Headed back April 3-11 before heading to Coachella.

I managed to find a break in how to get girls. I stopped talking to most because i got busy but then started talking to them and now they’re not as bitchy but rather down to earth and cool. The ones that follow me on insta are now doing the work to meet up.

Also, I found another gem and since I got the logistic kinks worked but out...it should be a better trip.

Will be staying in Roma Norte since it’s centrally located. Polanco is nice but very residential apart from Presidente Masaryk and Ejército Nacional.

Y’all niggas wanna meet, lemme know.

Whenever people talk about racking up notches quickly in CDMX I always have to wonder about the quality of the chicks, because unless you have infiltrated the more upper class social circles the average quality is shit. I spent 5 months in cdmx and speak native spanish - and def did some good damage but pale in comparison to other cities in latin america.

Unfortunately the fact is that the large majority of women in CDMX are of the "body type: square burrito" 4ft 11' and with no tits or ass indigenous Mexican variety, and the hotter mestizo / white mexican girls are def not as DTF as you would think.

If you wanna find the fly girls, be prepared to do some serious night gaming at upscale venues and dropping some serious cash in the process. Social circle also very important.

It looks like OP had a secret weapon though (SA) which I may need to look into for next time I'm back in the city of tacos and mezcal

Since I’m forgetful at shit, I’ll leave a quick reply before forgetting what I have in my head.

The quality can be shit for the most part, you need to put time into it. Also, most of my stuff is online as I do almost zero stuff in person.

Twinturbo is right, you need to floss to get the fresas and you need to floss HARD. I didn’t even look at my spending and sometimes I couldn’t withdraw from the ATM as I hit my limit.

My strategy came by luck, accidentally. On a minor note, I found another website and strategy that many autistic guys would not do because they only want 18 year old virgins. It was a two step thing. Basically, it took me 2 visits to get shit locked down. Interchanging IG with girls was a main factor. I would post pics of something I did while in Mexico and they would ask if I’m there at the moment. I’d ignore them and reply randomly announcing my next visit. They ask to meet me and I’d guilt trip them, they would ensure to make space/time for me.

I went to cool and nice places for EDC and because I wanted to do nice shit, not because I needed to impress people on social media....but I still posted that shit and like OP said, you need to floss hard. Bitches like seeing you at Contramar, Cibeles, La Santa, Antara, Gin Gin, and such. I’d take a girl with me to Limantour and they take pics of the silly cocktails; so I did too and share it. Other hoes would sign up themselves for an invite, “cuando me invitas????” Or for brunch at Rosetta. The only shit they’re getting in Roma Norte from me is some hard cock.

Post on IG about me being suited up at El Califas for post club tacos? Bitches hit me up. Bitches love having a good time! If you’re fun, they’re down. Sell the dream.

I’m only gonna live it for myself and the only thing they’re gonna live is my cock.

Edit: I gained access to some social circles thru SA. Came across some of the girls randomly at clubs, and they would introduce me to friends and it just went from there.

Edit2: I don’t want to make it sound like I went all out, the ATM Limits in Mexico are ridiculous. Some wouldn’t let me wirhdrawl more than 5000-7000 pesos. Price wise going out for me was about then same as US prices. I’d spend around 1200 pesos on drinks at a time, drinks were about 120-200 a pop. Just don’t come on a begpacker budget thinking you’re gonna bang a girl from Lomas.

Delete

Great posts, man. You coming back later in April? I'm looking to floss through CDMX up to and including Cinco de Mayo.

Yeah brah. I’ll be there April 3-11. And maybe the last week too like 24-30. Cinco de mayo is going to be dead as fuk because folks will travel out to the beaches for the holiday weekend.

Quote: (03-22-2019 10:51 AM)TwinTurbo Wrote:  

Whenever people talk about racking up notches quickly in CDMX I always have to wonder about the quality of the chicks, because unless you have infiltrated the more upper class social circles the average quality is shit. I spent 5 months in cdmx and speak native spanish - and def did some good damage but pale in comparison to other cities in latin america.

Unfortunately the fact is that the large majority of women in CDMX are of the "body type: square burrito" 4ft 11' and with no tits or ass indigenous Mexican variety, and the hotter mestizo / white mexican girls are def not as DTF as you would think.

If you wanna find the fly girls, be prepared to do some serious night gaming at upscale venues and dropping some serious cash in the process. Social circle also very important.

It looks like OP had a secret weapon though (SA) which I may need to look into for next time I'm back in the city of tacos and mezcal

Bottle Service in Mexico City can make a lot of things happen, especially in the grand scheme of things. You can spend what, $300 bucks for a table, mixers, and two bottles of Don Julio 70. The table by its self won't get you the girls, but it will damn sure open some doors. I was lucky my last few months in CDMX to make really good friends that were deep into the fresa social circles and friends and club promoters deep into the Reggaeton circle. Girls in the Reggaeton circles tended to be bigger freaks and have overall greater personalities.