rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

Ethnicity or you can also say heritage, race, and/or nationality as well.

This is kind of based off of a thread about approaching similar-looking women that a poster made. We debated whether opposites attract is usually the case or if like attracts like, I want to talk a bit more about the former.

I understand that occasionally a cool guy comes along to where girls who might be a bit against interracial dating do it anyway because it is a cool guy. I am not talking about women who happen to end up dating interracially per se, lust happens. What I am talking about are women who refuse to go for men of their own background period.

For some reason, I always felt a bit uneasy about women like this and it does seem like in some cultures this is far more common than in others. While we can blame the men (as society loves doing anyways), I am talking about cases where even if a quality higher value guy of their own race came along these women will reject him regardless. I have rarely met a woman that had this mindset and seemed to be sane, there was often a hunger to popular and a lot of drama involved in their lives in general but my sample size is a lot smaller too.

When it comes to these women there could be possible issues with the father figure growing up which rarely produces a quality woman and in cultures where this is common, it could be that the culture values image, perception, and status far more than normal to where women value that over any pride in their own background.

I would not entertain a serious relationship with a girl that hates men of her own background, it would be a huge red flag for me.

What are your thoughts?

Would you date or marry a girl that hates men of her own background?

In my experience when dating women of other races, the women who are open to dating outside their race but are also ok with their own race tend to be more grounded and less crazy than women who exclusively date outside their race.

It seems endemic in the Indian/ Chinese communities, but then again I don't really know all that much about them. Especially with the career conscious/ status conscious/ climber types... like doctors for example. Preference for white men usually.

My experience has been similar to Repo's. If she hates men of her own race for some reason, she will likely be idealizing and projecting a lot of things onto you. This is sort of like how some white guys who hate white women or the white race for whatever reason tend to idolize and project their ideals onto women of other races and then wind up getting fleeced by some bargirl in Thailand or something because she wasn't supposed to be like that and then become massively resentful of Thai people.

Another thing I have experienced and learned to watch out for is girls of other races who are trying to forsake their heritage and become white because they typically have an unrealistically harsh view of their own ethnic/racial group and associate whiteness with feminism and liberation from the oppressive patriarchy. Feminists are terrible to have to deal with regardless of their racial background and it can be even dumber when she starts saying that you are just like an Indian/Asian/whatever guy because you have standards, thereby simultaneously implying both that male members of whatever race she is are abusive dirtbags and that white men are natural pushovers.

It is also pretty common for serial gold diggers to associate whiteness with greater wealth so you would be expected by them to live up to their ridiculous ideal image of a loafer-wearing yacht-sailing WASPy old money New England heir to some family fortune dating back to the colonial era. So, if you do not have so much money that you won't even notice her spending it on $2000 Gucci bags and other frivolous female crap to show off to the duplicitous hags she calls her friends and your name isn't Reginald Kevinsworth Chesterfieldwellington IV, you will almost certainly fall short of her expectations of you and your race at some point and become the object of her resentment for ruining her fantasy.

Additionally, what happens if you two have a kid and it is male? At least half of that is going to be whatever she is. Is she going to hate him and, if so, what is her crazy reasoning for that going to be? Is that something that you are ready to argue and have plates thrown across the living at you for?

As a White man I'm not complaining, bring on these White-worshipping Oriental beauties.

Quote: (02-09-2019 08:33 PM)Repo Wrote:  

In my experience when dating women of other races, the women who are open to dating outside their race but are also ok with their own race tend to be more grounded and less crazy than women who exclusively date outside their race.

Funny, had a Nigerian buddy in college whose dad explicitly told him that it's OK to date white women, but stay clear of white women who only date black men b/c they tend to be into black men for the wrong reasons. That's to say, they are the women who would be seeking out guys that fit the worst stereotypes.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (02-09-2019 11:20 PM)BronzedAussie Wrote:  

As a White man I'm not complaining, bring on these White-worshipping Oriental beauties.

Not saying I won't happily bang them. Only saying that they are shaky long term prospects and it might be wiser (for LTRs) to stick to those non-white girls who are less driven by resentment. If nothing else, positive women tend to be happier and more fun to have around than those driven by resentment.

Beer. Is this coming from some sort of resentment against hot Indian women going for white guys? I'm Indian, you're Indian. I know where it's coming from. I get it.

There's a tenet of game that I'm going to ask you to ingrain in yourself in the deepest way possible: If you see or hear about situations or scenarios that are unfavorable to you, do not, and I repeat DO NOT pay them any mind or spend even a micro-sedond thinking about them. This is not easy but it's a variation of the concepts of "focus on success and not failure " as well as "fake it till you make it."

My first and foremost advice to you would be that you need to get over the race issue. This is also in response to your other posts that for some reason, seem to bring up some race related concern. It's actually excruciating to see every time. This is especially when you start an entire thread and advertise it across the forum. Just another reason for certain toolboxes on the forum to take a shot at brown dudes for being insecure.

Let me tell you this. There are plenty of hot white women that go for Indian guys and also there are plenty of hot Indian women that go for Indian guys. However, if you spend more time psycho analyzing the social psychology behind their preferences, you will never get laid consistently and will feel insecure, when you have no reason to.

And on top of all this, how the hell would you know that certain women go for certain guys? That shit is some kind of social construct (aka Made up) at least in my experience and my buddies' especially the Indian ones.

Beer, I don't see the white guys on this forum posting stuff like this. And in some respects, many may have more shortcomings than you. Yet, they see game as game and go after what they want. And don't give me the white god factor BS. If they don't take care of themselves, there ain't no self respecing 7+ sleeping with them. My point is that either way you don't see them bitching and moaning about race in the game section. Politics section is a different story altogether.

Beer, tell us about your accomplishments, fitness, fashion and your approaches. Let us help you get more women. Let us, however, also beat some sense into you when you get concerned over women that will never like you and you probably wouldn't want anyways.

Once you are a confident man, these irrelevant questions will not even pop into your head.

Quote: (02-10-2019 01:40 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Beer. Is this coming from some sort of resentment against hot Indian women going for white guys? I'm Indian, you're Indian. I know where it's coming from. I get it.

There's a tenet of game that I'm going to ask you to ingrain in yourself in the deepest way possible: If you see or hear about situations or scenarios that are unfavorable to you, do not, and I repeat DO NOT pay them any mind or spend even a micro-sedond thinking about them. This is not easy but it's a variation of the concepts of "focus on success and not failure " as well as "fake it till you make it."

My first and foremost advice to you would be that you need to get over the race issue. This is also in response to your other posts that for some reason, seem to bring up some race related concern. It's actually excruciating to see every time. This is especially when you start an entire thread and advertise it across the forum. Just another reason for certain toolboxes on the forum to take a shot at brown dudes for being insecure.

Let me tell you this. There are plenty of hot white women that go for Indian guys and also there are plenty of hot Indian women that go for Indian guys. However, if you spend more time psycho analyzing the social psychology behind their preferences, you will never get laid consistently and will feel insecure, when you have no reason to.

And on top of all this, how the hell would you know that certain women go for certain guys? That shit is some kind of social construct (aka Made up) at least in my experience and my buddies' especially the Indian ones.

Beer, I don't see the white guys on this forum posting stuff like this. And in some respects, many may have more shortcomings than you. Yet, they see game as game and go after what they want. And don't give me the white god factor BS. If they don't take care of themselves, there ain't no self respecing 7+ sleeping with them. My point is that either way you don't see them bitching and moaning about race in the game section. Politics section is a different story altogether.

Beer, tell us about your accomplishments, fitness, fashion and your approaches. Let us help you get more women. Let us, however, also beat some sense into you when you get concerned over women that will never like you and you probably wouldn't want anyways.

Once you are a confident man, these irrelevant questions will not even pop into your head.

Some real talk right here, chaps.

Also similar issue, if not worse, with mixed-ethnicity kids, where one of the parents are white.

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Great Post Cobra.

Game is about getting your head right first and foremost.

Some aspects of life suck and women do some shitty things, but like you say, you have to "focus on success and not failure".

Great post.

I agree with Cobra here. It just isn't useful to get hung up on girls who have different physical preferences. I've known white and black girls who have yellow fever, Asian girls who were into Indian and Middle Eastern men, and I've got a Tamil buddy who is quite a heartbreaker with the Slavic women.

A good thing is to maximize whatever you've got going for you as Cobra said. I would even consider seeking out women who might have a thing for Indian guys as a result of an interest in Bollywood films or something and play on that. My Tamil friend told me that people in some places he went to like Serbia and Moldova were interested in him because, apparently, lots of people like Bollywood there. He told me that he even had one woman try to impress him by singing a song in Hindi.

So yea, there are girls who have certain physical preferences just as there are guys who do. I generally don't find myself very into the sorts of white girls that a lot of guys on this forum would (and do) travel across the globe for but I do find myself attracted to black girls that they wouldn't look at twice. The white and black women both are attractive in their own rights and the fact that I or another guy on this forum have a different type doesn't mean that they aren't

Try not to be too thrown off by an Indian girl not wanting to re-enact the Kama Sutra with you and then serve you chai in the morning. Not for any moral reason but just because it's not helpful to get hung up on one girl saying no when there are so many others out there who will say yes.

If it does make you feel any better, Indians (including the females) are known to be the most endogamous racial group in the US and probably in most Western countries with large Indian populations. There was even a movie called Bend It Like Beckham from the UK which was all about how abnormal and uncommon it is for an Indian girl (Punjabi Sikh in her case) to date or marry outside of her race. Frankly, it is probably more common to see an Indian guy with a white woman than the other way around (or at least I've seen more of that).

British Pakistanis (yes, not Indians but from the subcontinent) even go so far as to usually marry their cousins just so they don't have to mix races and families. I imagine it is exceedingly rare for a woman from that population to mix.

I myself briefly dated a Pakistani-American girl when I was in high school but her parents had disowned her older sister for eloping with a white guy (she later cheated on him and destroyed the marriage) so she was super apprehensive and secretive about it and it ultimately didn't work out obviously. She is married to a guy with the same last name now (whom I presume to be her cousin).

Basically, I am saying that, if you focus on a small number of girls, they are going to be the only ones you see and you will likely forget how few they really are. Fact is that most people of most races tend to date and marry mostly if not exclusively within their own race and people from the Indian subcontinent are possibly the most acute example of that, due in part to the custom of arranged marriage and the fact that, if you are Hindu and want to marry someone of the same faith and raise your children in that faith, you will have difficulty finding a proper traditional Hindu who is not from the same racial background.

As a serial miscegenator myself, I can tell you that it's more common to find girls who don't want to race mix for whatever reason than it is to find girls who do. The white god thing only really exists in situations where girls are thinking that there is a massive wealth gap between you and them (this is probably rare with Indian women as Indians are also the wealthiest racial group in the US and probably most Western countries with large numbers of them). The rest of it is just aesthetics and curiosity. When you don't dwell on the girls who say no and find those girls who are just into you because they like chest hair or Eastern mysticism, that's when you can make things fun. How much pussy do you reckon Osho slayed in his lifetime? He played to his strengths and capitalized on his advantages. You can do the same.

My advice is to try not to focus on the girls who say no but instead focus on the ones who say yes. There are plenty of Indian guys out there doing well, I've personally seen them doing well in several countries, and that's how they do it.

These are only my thoughts so take them with a grain of salt.

Quote: (02-10-2019 01:40 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

beer laminate this post in your bedroom & wallet til you have this Cobra abundance mentality! This post wasn't even addressed to me... and I feel privileged to have Read It!

I'm a brown guy and I had a 6/10 Anglo Aussie girl that I vaguely knew badger me on Facebook repeatedly asking me out on a date.

When I met her she said she went to India and after that experience 'only dates brown boys'.

I felt weird and uncomfortable (mind you this was 7 years ago and I might have acted differently now), and immediately turned off.

I drank myself stupid and pretty much intentionally 'fucked up' when all I had to play was 'don't fuck up game'.

I felt it was some white colonialist female shit, and it was a lot of pressure.

Checked her instagram recently. She now lives in India with her Indian husband.

Us Desis need to start cloning men like Cobra, or at least his mindset.

If we applied the same humility and work ethic we have for careers, to dating, we would be next level

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:09 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

Us Desis need to start cloning men like Cobra, or at least his mindset.

If we applied the same humility and work ethic we have for careers, to dating, we would be next level

I actually had a conversation with my Tamil-American friend about this a while back. We were talking about why a lot of Indian guys in the US seem to get really frustrated with dating and such when, at least in terms of economics, they are statistically the most well-positioned to succeed.

I theorized that arranged marriage is at least a minor factor. My friend hasn't had anyone arranged for him but the subject has been brought up by his mom more than once as I understand and it is something that he will always have in his back pocket. If all else goes wrong, an Indian guy will always have that fail safe.

It is my theory that this has the psychological effect of making a lot of Indian guys complacent when it comes to meeting and dealing with women. Why put so much effort into it when your parents can just import a polite trad girl from the old country who you only have to meet 3 times before marrying and with whom you don't have to bother with breaking the ice, escalating, small talk, etc. during that time because you are just there to get down to business and discuss the important things that you both actually care about. And after they marry her, she will take care of them and be very unlikely to divorce them because of familial and social pressure as well as the cultural expectation that you don't marry the one you love but grow to love the one you marry.

I think this gives a lot of guys a sense of security that white guys like myself, for example, will never have just because that isn't something our parents would or could ever do for us. I can see how it could make a lot of guys slack and put off learning Game until, next thing they know, they're 28 and still haven't gotten laid so they might as well call their parents and tell them that it's time to fly Sujata over from Gujarat.

I actually told my friend that I was a bit jealous of Indian guys for having this option. Even if my parents were ever going to arrange someone for me, it would not be a nice trad girl from the old country but some chubster from Louisiana who can only "cook" Kraft macaroni and cheese and demands that I split the housework.

Anyway, that's just a suspicion I have so I may or may not be completely off.

All of that said, like I mentioned in my other post above, I've personally seen Desi guys doing well in several countries so I know it's not the case that women are just not attracted to Desi guys. It's mainly down to mindset, identifying the females who are into you, and ignoring the ones who aren't.

I have met only one girl who refused to meet men from her own country (Russia).
She managed to marry twice , with a Tadjik , and with an Indian. Although she was happy to date me (I am white although I could look like a "Turk") , when i was mentioning her to meet with a local guy from her russian town (400k people) she started to go mental.

Could that come from issues with her father ?
I'd say it's fine to take advantage of such girls and fuck them , but better not to build a family with them.

Cobra shares some wisdom.

I think its possible for people to both take his advice and agree with OP: its a Red Flag.

I think its a parent/family/childhood issue. For chicks just look at SJW-ism. Everything is the fault of Older White Males - who remind them of their dads..

I had a Polish mate whose mother died in childbirth.

His Dad blamed him his whole life.

He grew up in a small town and when he reached 18 his dad started banging one of the thots from his school.

Her crowd didn't like his crowd and there was a hostile mood between them when she was hanging out with his dad in his house.

Dads solution? Kicked him out.

The guy went through all manner of struggles to go from homeless to immediately going overseas, learning a new language, a new skill, getting a decent job and eventually his own place.

He had two no go areas: 1) One was anyone pointing out that his English still needed improving.. No, fuck that, it was perfect. He had arrived/ turned the corner, English was excellent (it Really wasn't)

2) The other was that he had >>no attraction<< to white women (his own race). None. So he gamed black chicks relentlessly. Only black chicks.

Occasionally I caught some inconsistencies in this version of events and feelings towards women and he would get very defensive, double down.

Then I started to meet chicks in the same city that would only date outside their race around the same time..

Its a weirdness that may or may not be worth commenting on - but it is an absolute red flag

...that there is a painful history the person is trying to keep a lid on.

Quote: (02-10-2019 06:04 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Cobra shares some wisdom.

I think its possible for people to both take his advice and agree with OP: its a Red Flag.

I think its a parent/family/childhood issue. For chicks just look at SJW-ism. Everything is the fault of Older White Males - who remind them of their dads..

I had a Polish mate whose mother died in childbirth.

His Dad blamed him his whole life.

He grew up in a small town and when he reached 18 his dad started banging one of the thots from his school.

Her crowd didn't like his crowd and there was a hostile mood between them when she was hanging out with his dad in his house.

Dads solution? Kicked him out.

The guy went through all manner of struggles to go from homeless to immediately going overseas, learning a new language, a new skill, getting a decent job and eventually his own place.

He had two no go areas: 1) One was anyone pointing out that his English still needed improving.. No, fuck that, it was perfect. He had arrived/ turned the corner, English was excellent (it Really wasn't)

2) The other was that he had >>no attraction<< to white women (his own race). None. So he gamed black chicks relentlessly. Only black chicks.

Occasionally I caught some inconsistencies in this version of events and feelings towards women and he would get very defensive, double down.

Then I started to meet chicks in the same city that would only date outside their race around the same time..

Its a weirdness that may or may not be worth commenting on - but it is an absolute red flag

...that there is a painful history the person is trying to keep a lid on.
Being into black chicks in Poland most be like being into Slavs in Nigeria.

Such a terrible affliction.

As much as I have started to genuinely dislike Cobra over the past few months and find him a nuisance, for similar reasons some senior members themselves do, I must say that the post did have some quality in it so I liked it. Yet anyone who bothers to read posts about race on this forum will find I am not the one constantly complaining of Indian men being at the bottom of the ladder (whether true or not), that honor goes to other members like Agastya.

But this thread is not about Indians or Indian men, as much as Indians just love to make everything about us.

Regardless of your value, I think men of all types get value from this post. Rorogue's post is a great example of this.

I am in the same boat myself, I find it to be a huge red flag if a white girl has never dated a white guy before or holds a poor opinion of them. It is like I cannot help but think that there is something going on in there. It doesn't just apply to women either, I think men that genuinely hate women of their own race or refuse to go for them have issues themselves that need some work. Similar to the post about the Polish friend that avoids white women, there is a lot of resentment pent up there that needs work on fixing.

As for higher value guys, well how many do we see having their lives ruined because they went for the wrong kind of woman? I think it is something to keep in mind whenever you entertain a serious relationship with a woman who has that sort of self-hatred. Similarly, it is time to start asking the tough questions to yourself if you hate women of your own background.

Despite me having some of the worst experiences with women of my own background during adolescence, I have started to do considerably better with them in recent months and my last lay was a cute light-skinned Indian girl.

a beer is enough seems to post a lot of self-limiting beliefs in the game section because of his Indian background, which in my humble opinion is not helpful to anyone coming here for self-improvement and help from other men, even if some of his posts carry a small bit of truth.

Dating exclusively out of your race is not necessarily a reflection on the individual.

If you live in America and have traveled a bit, you know that the looks and personalities of African, Latinas, Asian women, etc are far better in pretty much every country in the world but America. The obesity and feminism crisis has hit these communities far worse than white women, who are far more similar to their counterparts in Britain, Ireland, and Germany.

If you come from a wealthy background, it's very likely that you grew up in a white neighborhood and will prefer the women and culture that you were around a child.

Quote: (02-10-2019 12:24 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

a beer is enough seems to post a lot of self-limiting beliefs in the game section because of his Indian background, which in my humble opinion is not helpful to anyone coming here for self-improvement and help from other men, even if some of his posts carry a small bit of truth.

Let's not go around making stuff up because you disagree with me and if you can't address the point, then don't even bother posting on the thread. I don't get the deal with guys shooting the messenger just as I fail to understand how any thread I post becomes more about me and less about the topic at hand.

You are mistaking me for someone else, whenever there is someone whining about race and how easy whites have it, I am at the forefront of telling them to man the fuck up. I am the last guy of anyone pushing any limiting beliefs on race on anyone, not sure where you are pulling this.

If you want to debate the point instead of making it personal, let me know. If you have a problem, PM me instead of derailing a thread others are actually getting good discussion from. Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of the fact that any thread I post is more about me and less about the content, what happened? I don't get it.

Quote: (02-10-2019 04:09 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Let's not go around making stuff up because you disagree with me and if you can't address the point, then don't even bother posting on the thread. I don't get the deal with guys shooting the messenger just as I fail to understand how any thread I post becomes more about me and less about the topic at hand.

You are mistaking me for someone else, whenever there is someone whining about race and how easy whites have it, I am at the forefront of telling them to man the fuck up. I am the last guy of anyone pushing any limiting beliefs on race on anyone, not sure where you are pulling this.

If you want to debate the point instead of making it personal, let me know. If you have a problem, PM me instead of derailing a thread others are actually getting good discussion from. Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of the fact that any thread I post is more about me and less about the content, what happened? I don't get it.

It's stupid to gang up on Beer because he made a thread or two about racial economics in dating. We should be able to have a discussion about the harsh realities of race when it comes to dating.

It's easy for me to ignore this issue because as a white guy, the only times we really see this are with white girls going for black guys and those prospects are laughable.

My experience with the Desi community was that the combination of British colonization, American media, and skin color caste system created a white pedestalization in both males and females. This is something that cannot be ignored if you're a brown guy. They have a decent sized portion of their culture dating exclusively outside of their race.

Likewise, the black community seems to have a shortage of quiet and submissive women in their culture so if that's what they like, they need to date outside.

If guys want to vent about legitimate problems that come up in the game then let them be.

Quote: (02-10-2019 04:09 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

C'mon beer don't play this Game Round Here! Most of your threads are Baiting Switcharou where you regurgitate Red Pill knowledge that sounds good... but lead absolutely nowhere! You're smart enough to not overstep your boundaries to avoid a Ban... but yet start another thread about the same difference soon after!

It's great to be intelligent in life... but intellectualizing about Pu$$y like you're doing is not only useless... but detrimental... to YOU! Focus on you... and if you have Game issues... write about that & not some mumbo jumbo self reflection about what women like! Who gives a Fuck about what Women Like! If you do shit right... some women will like you... that's what matters! You approach & she rejects... then you keep it moving simple as that!

Unfortunately I believe it's too late for you to turn it around. You're like a MGTOW man that's been through Hell... and can't play this Game anymore! At least a MGTOW is happy since he gave up something he felt was toxic... while you Nietzsche your way around hoping to feel better. Shit of get off the Pot my man!

Its not just one race, a lot of groups face this to some extent and my experience has been that non-black minorities see this a good deal. I don't really have as much incentive to speak about this since my dating life is trending upwards but I have been more curious than the average. Every now and then I encounter the types of people that make me question things and try to understand stuff a bit deeper.

I leave it to discuss in a safe place and get the thoughts of others on it since that is what an open forum is for, no harm at all meant towards anyone.

Quote: (02-10-2019 02:33 AM)Waqqle Wrote:  

As a serial miscegenator myself, I can tell you that it's more common to find girls who don't want to race mix for whatever reason than it is to find girls who do. The white god thing only really exists in situations where girls are thinking that there is a massive wealth gap between you and them

When we are talking more casual hookups and one night stand scenarios, I think this becomes a bit less true.

I don't think it has as much to do with wealth as it does with trying to fit in and climb a social ladder, whether or not wealth itself is involved there.

The guys here had a point in terms of thinking positively and holding your head high, sometimes I am just way too curious for my own good. I have a habit of trying to understand some wonky characters and what I have found is that deep down, with most of them, it is that desperate need to fit in and feel acknowledged.

A lot of that ties back into their own culture, the more it values validation, status, and perception; I feel like the more likely a woman from that culture who assimilates into American culture is to fit that bill.

But this sudden move to a new city has had me losing it a bit so maybe public opinion on the thread is right, I do have a few screws loose up there!

Quote: (02-09-2019 11:20 PM)BronzedAussie Wrote:  

But first I'll have to decide if her mosquito bites have the right to worship me up close.