rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy Pass: Girl beats her newborn baby dead, stuffs it into bear, gets 1 yr in jail

Pussy Pass: Girl beats her newborn baby dead, stuffs it into bear, gets 1 yr in jail

Just an awful story. Choice quotes incoming:

Mother who beat her newborn baby to death and stuffed it inside a teddy bear is jailed for just a YEAR in Switzerland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rland.html

Quote:Quote:

The mother, identified only as 23-year-old Serbian Jelica S., told a court in Lucerne, Switzerland, that she panicked after going into labour two months early having split up with the babies' father after he pressured her to get an abortion.

Jelica explained how she was at the home she shared with her mother and sister in December 2015 when contractions started, and she jumped into the bath and began looking up advice online . . . 'I just remember lying in the bathtub and looking on the internet for what to do.'

Jelica delivered the first baby herself but told the court: 'I was scared because he (the baby) did not scream properly.' . . . Stuffing the silent infant under her clothes, Jelica went and got the basement key from her mother before going downstairs and hitting the child against the wall.

She then threw him to the ground, causing him to suffer multiple skull fractures and a traumatic brain injury.

Jelica then wrapped the baby inside an old Mickey Mouse T-shirt before hiding him inside a giant pink teddy bear.

In court, she said: 'I just put him there. I do not know what went on in my head.'

Some 31 hours later she delivered the second baby boy, again in the bath, and explained that he was stillborn.

Jelica wrapped the dead body in a towel and hid it in a laundry basket in the kitchen.

How do you go 31 hours without telling anyone what had happened to the first baby?

An expert told the court that if Jelica had gone to hospital after the first birth, the second child might have survived. . . Jelica, who lived in Lucerne, was found guilty of killing one of her twin boys deliberately while the court found the other one died through negligence.

Prosecutors, who said Jelica S. had been unable to afford to pay for an abortion, had called for her to be jailed for eight years . . . But the female judge sentenced Jelica S. to spend 12 months in prison with an additional 22 months on conditional release.

She said in her verdict that the court 'estimates the factual culpability to the crime to be very high', but on the other hand said it 'subjectively was an emergency situation'.

There ya go, here's your pussy pass. I understand. It's so hard being a woman.

Pics of the ho:

[Image: attachment.jpg41227]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41228]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41229]   

[Don't promote illegal activity. -Mod]

Dem titties doh..

Seriously, our ``society'' is already lost. This is the future feminism has brought. A future where no woman is ever responsible for any of her actions, ever.

WB.

Bonus: No condom needed because if she gets pregnant you know she will "take care of it". How about a threesome with her and Casey Anthony-still no condom needed- 4 trimester abortions with these crazy millennials, what will they think of next.....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Just a quick look at her and you can tell she would not make a good mother. Promiscuity and lack of responsibility go hand in hand.

WB.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Holy hell.

Other than the particular details I suspect this kind of thing happens a LOT more than we know but it's covered up as SIDS or some other bullshit like "I rolled onto him while we were sleeping" or some shit like that.

Here's the thing. Women during these times are emotional rollercoasters. I sure as hell don't want to sound like I'm white knighting but the hormonal imbalances they go through during pregnancy and afterward is like they're drug addicts suddenly going cold turkey.

The fuckup is that there's no man there to keep her sane and accountable and be her rock during those times. I'm betting that's her fault anyway but the above is the real deal. Postnatal depression (and/or other forms of lunacy) is not some new age made-up bullshit. It has to be taken seriously.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

[delete]

I don't want to shitpost about murdered babies, it made me feel bad inside.

Was this beta?

Quote: (02-01-2019 08:33 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Promiscuity and lack of responsibility go hand in hand.

Idiotic names and/or variant spellings of "normal" names usually spell trouble as well .

WB and feel disgusted with myself afterwards.

Quote: (02-01-2019 09:21 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Other than the particular details I suspect this kind of thing happens a LOT more than we know but it's covered up as SIDS or some other bullshit like "I rolled onto him while we were sleeping" or some shit like that.

Here's the thing. Women during these times are emotional rollercoasters. I sure as hell don't want to sound like I'm white knighting but the hormonal imbalances they go through during pregnancy and afterward is like they're drug addicts suddenly going cold turkey.

The fuckup is that there's no man there to keep her sane and accountable and be her rock during those times. I'm betting that's her fault anyway but the above is the real deal. Postnatal depression (and/or other forms of lunacy) is not some new age made-up bullshit. It has to be taken seriously.

These are myths men who don't know any real pregnant women come up with.

Sure women are emotional, especially when pregnant - but to a degree to murder a baby and stuff it into a bear? No.

Pregnancy is so rare in modern times that modern people pedestelize it a lot. And come up with all sorts of myths - that women are naturally depressed after it, that women are natural to remain fat after it, that women are excused to be crazy during it. it's all true to a little degree, but it's all exaggerated in modern times due to the rarity of such occurrences.

I know a woman who cold minded drove herself to hospital while her man panicked when labor started and she had to hold his hand.

I bet that this pycho chick herself had not known any pregnant woman in her life and had not seen an example how to act.

Modern people are only educated how to use contraception. There is no common knowledge what to do with a baby. There is no need to kill a baby - most modern countries have places where a woman can anonymously leave her newborn baby for foster care. She should have done that. being a woman she should have educated herself on basic biological and judicial realities of becoming a mother. She didn't, she spend time drinking shots in bars - she is a murderer, should get death sentence.

She should not be allowed to live. This trauma will haunt her an all her possible future children. The risk of her getting pregnant ever again must be totally eradicated.

What do I know?

I've only aided with two pregnancies myself as a father and routinely converse with dozens of fathers and mothers. Worked in a maternity hospital for 5 years as well.

Those myths, though. The propaganda is real. They got to me despite my decades of real world experience.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

She would have gotten a misdemeanor charge in NY or VA, if that.

Fuck this gay earth.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (02-02-2019 01:59 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

What do I know?

I've only aided with two pregnancies myself as a father and routinely converse with dozens of fathers and mothers.

As have I.

Maybe it's a cultural thing. You live in a more western country where women are excused more.

The most parents I myself know come from a Christian background and everyone is happy about the baby. Nobody is getting a depression. Maybe for causal people it's different.

It must suck to be a casual couple where babies are accidents, the man is upset and the woman feels it. maybe that is what causes depression no? I have never seen depression in women who get support from husband and family.

You are probably right, it's my experience that is more outside of norm, today.

We're probably both correct to some degree.

I think the male present is often such a soyboy or conditioned to give the woman whatever she wants during her "difficult time" that she senses she's without a proper protector during a time of extreme vulnerability.

Single mothers are even deeper down the primal rabbit hole. Granted obviously most don't stuff their babies into soft toys but I guarantee you that she wasn't murderous before the pregnancy nor would she have likely killed someone else's kid if she were simply put in charge of it for a week or two.

This phenomenon effects different women to different degrees. Add anti-depressants, alcohol (or withdrawals) and other factors and those baby hormones can push a teetering chick over the edge. I agree that she needs to go away for life, but probably to a mental hospital rather than a jail. Whatever was underlying this outburst is serious, and although the idea of "temporary insanity" is a disgusting legal loophole in some cases a person really belongs in a nuthouse rather than a jail.

The prior criminal history tells the story by this age. If she's got no priors for calls to domestic disturbances then this is likely a case of post-natal psychosis. The midwives (call then nurses if you want to piss them off) could spot these chicks a mile off and kept a close eye on them. They would sometimes cook up pretenses to keep them in hospital for a week or two.

Suffice to say she should never be left alone in a room with another child ever again.

edit: reading back through the story the worst part about the 1 year sentence is that it's served and done. This chick is bat-shit bonkers. She should be in a nuthouse where she's not released until she's psychologically cleared, which in her case might be never. How can this cunt judge come to the conclusion that 1) she was culpable for her actions (sane) and 2) she only deserves one year?!

Insane.

Hope she gets hit by a bus

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

She deserves to rot in hell. What a vile creature to do something like that.

Irony: In New York she would have gotten a longer sentence for performing an abortion without a medical license.

Typical Balkan thot, pretty and with zero morals, self-responsibility, foresight, empathy or remorse. She deserves the death penalty, but sadly our cucked societies no longer have it, nor would they use it on her.

That said, what LDN wrote is correct but the "judge" is still a tremendous cunt:

Quote:Judge Wrote:

Prosecutors, who said Jelica S. had been unable to afford to pay for an abortion, had called for her to be jailed for eight years . . . But the female judge sentenced Jelica S. to spend 12 months in prison with an additional 22 months on conditional release.

She said in her verdict that the court 'estimates the factual culpability to the crime to be very high', but on the other hand said it 'subjectively was an emergency situation'.

There's no "subjective" in law! That's the whole point of having any fucking laws in the first place!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The only question running on my mind is are those real titties or fake?? Cause if they real then WB for sure!!

Quote: (02-02-2019 02:16 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Snip

Alongside anti-depressants and Alcohol birth control also seriously messes with a woman's hormones.

Quote: (02-02-2019 03:15 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

There's no "subjective" in law! That's the whole point of having any fucking laws in the first place!
Intent and negligence are both subjective elements.

Back on topic. Infanticide is present in many animal spices. Even though this act may sound extremely cruel .. is it so much out of women nature? General opinion here is that women in their bare core follow their biological instincts (looking for alpha male, reproduce, etc), which also includes all the negative traits, but that is usually not discussed.

It could be that this woman suffered from postpartum psychosis. Many countries have special provisions in their criminal codes for this particular situation.

The mainstream articles are too vauge to even have any serious discussion about the legal aspects of the case. It says that the prosecutor requested 8 years, but the judge only gave 12 months jail and 22 months of parole. What it is not said here is, that we are not even talking about the same criminal charge. Art. 116 of Swiss Criminal code says that the maximum sentence for infanticide is up to three years. That means that the prosecutor firstly charged her with homicide, but then it was re-qualified (probably to infanticide and homicide through negligence; both max 3 years).

I understand that she looks like a basic club ho, but making a conclusion that she got a pussy pass here is in my opinion unjustified.

Quote: (02-02-2019 08:25 AM)Dkby Wrote:  

I understand that she looks like a basic club ho, but making a conclusion that she got a pussy pass here is in my opinion unjustified.

Art. 116 of Swiss Criminal code says that the maximum sentence for infanticide is up to three years.

Isn't that article basically a giant pussy pass in itself?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-02-2019 09:33 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2019 08:25 AM)Dkby Wrote:  

Art. 116 of Swiss Criminal code says that the maximum sentence for infanticide is up to three years.

Isn't that article basically a giant pussy pass in itself?
That's debatable because you have nothing to compare it to, but the point of this thread seems to be expressing anger that a woman was judged by another woman and because of that she got milder setence. Whether infanticide should be treated differently from homicide is out of scope of this topic, I believe.

Quote: (02-02-2019 02:16 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

We're probably both correct to some degree.

I think the male present is often such a soyboy or conditioned to give the woman whatever she wants during her "difficult time" that she senses she's without a proper protector during a time of extreme vulnerability.

Single mothers are even deeper down the primal rabbit hole. Granted obviously most don't stuff their babies into soft toys but I guarantee you that she wasn't murderous before the pregnancy nor would she have likely killed someone else's kid if she were simply put in charge of it for a week or two.

This phenomenon effects different women to different degrees. Add anti-depressants, alcohol (or withdrawals) and other factors and those baby hormones can push a teetering chick over the edge. I agree that she needs to go away for life, but probably to a mental hospital rather than a jail. Whatever was underlying this outburst is serious, and although the idea of "temporary insanity" is a disgusting legal loophole in some cases a person really belongs in a nuthouse rather than a jail.

The prior criminal history tells the story by this age. If she's got no priors for calls to domestic disturbances then this is likely a case of post-natal psychosis. The midwives (call then nurses if you want to piss them off) could spot these chicks a mile off and kept a close eye on them. They would sometimes cook up pretenses to keep them in hospital for a week or two.

Suffice to say she should never be left alone in a room with another child ever again.

edit: reading back through the story the worst part about the 1 year sentence is that it's served and done. This chick is bat-shit bonkers. She should be in a nuthouse where she's not released until she's psychologically cleared, which in her case might be never. How can this cunt judge come to the conclusion that 1) she was culpable for her actions (sane) and 2) she only deserves one year?!

Insane.

I'm hesitant to wade into a tragedy like this. As you said, women without husbands who give birth are prone to insanity.

The one thing in our state that I do like, is that they have a system where ANY woman can walk into a police department or fire department or hospital and give away a newborn baby ANY time with absolutely no penalties. IN fact they say "we won't even ask your name". Of course they do ask their name. They want the girl to stay and receive care. But they are trying to avoid tragedy. Instead of putting people in jail, why not help them avoid committing tragic acts in the first place?

That is how a society should function..

The thing that infuriates me is that no such leniency is shown towards men in the many situations where equally at-risk, panic stricken, or confused men or boys need help. A boy who is 16 and horny has zero mental control of his actions. We used to have a thousand different ways to help those boys ease over that time of their life. Now we intentiionally taunt them into committing sexual acts that are then mis-classified as "rape" so we can destroy their lives and the lives of their families.

I know I'll get heat for this but I'd like to see more condemnation of women who do terrible without mentioning how much you'd like to fuck them.

Perhaps I'm viewing this incorrectly, but I often interpret the WB as almost yielding to "pussy power." Like, "I know you're insane and sociopathic, but you're too gorgeous for me to resist."

It's my belief that no matter what a woman says (sjw or not), their driving force to getting up in the morning is getting male validation through acknowledging their attractiveness. If a woman knows that you find her attractive and want to have sex with her, in her mind, she wins. It doesn't matter what the dynamics of the relationship are (contentious twitter shit, standard friendship, professional, etc). When she knows you view her in that way, her already inflated ego is blown up even more and she will use your desires to manipulate and coerce you.

WAR

would abuse remorselessly