rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does "fucking local pussy" make you an expert on their country?

After reading a forum member make fun of people who fuck local pussy, speak da lingo and then think they are expert on the country (of these women), I thought: actually they probably are!

So what do you think: those of us who happily "fuck exotic pussy" abroad, does it make us in some ways "experts" on these foreign countries?

I contend it often does. Because when you consistently have relationships with (good-quality, especially) foreign women, when you are intimate with a number of them, speak their language, then you do collect a vast knowledge on their countries, on the soul and ways of life of these countries. You obtain unadulterated knowledge on what young middle-class (usual "target" of most of us gentlemen) people think of the cities they live in, their governments, the future of their countries...

So, yes, if you travel to "exotic" countries often and long enough to be able to fuck many of their women (non prostitutes of course), then absolutely, you have become kind of an expert on the country, much more than the intellectuals (many of whom still have their V-card) who study foreign countries in books, at useless universities, with maybe an occasional quick trip abroad - in some three-star hotel every other year, with no contact with the real local population and especially its (not-P2P) women.

I have penetrated the cultural depth of a nation via the tip of my dick.

I guess it depends on how we define expert. If we just mean unconsciously competent when navigating our respective countries, then I agree.

Personally, I would not say I'm an expert on my current country of residence. I find that I'm always learning new shit. The second I feel like I own the place I get steamrolled by some shit no one's ever heard of before.

Do I know more than most guys? Absolutely. Most guys are morons.
Do I feel confident that I can navigate society here at the highest levels? No way.

As far as eggheads who just read books and never show up: they're bitchmade cucks.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Depends on what you mean by "expert". I've spent 1-2 years in multiple different countries each, slept with dozens or hundreds of local women in each of them and in some I couldn't tell you the name of their current commander in chief, who the biggest local celebrities are or which year in history they became an independent nation. I might know what type of music the local chicas are into, what foods they like to eat and how the people's thought processes and temperaments in general are like though.

So is Dragan not the king of Belgrade then?

Paging Scotian !

I think it is a definite yes...even if you never step a foot in one of those countries.

I never step a foot in Brazil...[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

I’ve plunged my pecker into so much Colombian punnani that Pontifica Universidad Javeriana in Bogota granted me an honourary Phd in International Relations.

Quote: (02-01-2019 05:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Paging Scotian !

Funny, I was thinking of our man Scotian, at the same time you wrote your post.

I think he's a good example. Let's say you are thinking of relocating yourself, your family and-or your company to the beautiful country of Colombia. But you personally do not know the country:

Whom would you ask for a good, boots-on-the-ground piece of advice? A stern, bespectacled University teacher at the local leftist University, who's written books on Colombia, but speaks mediocre Spanish and never went to a comuna of Medellin, and never fucked a Colombiana (except maybe once, a dark fat prostitute during some conference in Cartagena) - or would you ask Scotian who traveled the whole country for years banging local cuties and surviving? Same goes for, say, Argentina: one would better ask yours truly for advice, rather than some "university expert" who's written half a dozen books on Eva, the Patagonia, Mendoza wines or some - but never made love to an Argentinian woman and has no real friend there.

One might even wonder if Rocha's example above, though extreme, does not hold some truth, too [Image: banana.gif] When you fuck twenty cute Brasileiras who travel abroad, but have yourself never set foot in Brazil (though you do speak Portuguese), I bet you understand more the Brazilian people than a gay journalist based in Brasilia or some smelly University researcher.

Quote: (02-01-2019 06:17 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I’ve plunged my pecker into so much Colombian punnani that Pontifica Universidad Javeriana in Bogota granted me an honourary Phd in International Relations.

Woah dude that's really badass.

Quote: (02-01-2019 06:17 PM)scotian Wrote:  

He speaks Spanish!

Quote: (02-01-2019 05:47 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

Depends on what you mean by "expert". I've spent 1-2 years in multiple different countries each, slept with dozens or hundreds of local women in each of them and in some I couldn't tell you the name of their current commander in chief, who the biggest local celebrities are or which year in history they became an independent nation. I might know what type of music the local chicas are into, what foods they like to eat and how the people's thought processes and temperaments in general are like though.

My point exactly: You know "the people's thought processes and their temperaments in general", plus you know their general political opinions (or lack of), plus you know how to live, function, game, travel and survive within their country: that makes you quite an expert.

An expert on sticking your dick in girls from a particular country? Which may not be particularly dissimilar to sticking your dick in girls from the general region.

I've been living in Bulgaria for six years - I suspect my local friends would laugh as much as I would myself if I tried to claim expert status on the country with a straight face.

If you're someone who enjoys learning about the history, politics, language culture and customs of foreign countries, then sure, you can become an expert in x number of months or years - even without sticking your dick in local pussy (although seems like a waste not to do that). If you're not then you can live there for years and only learn what you need to function efficiently on a daily basis.

Quote: (02-01-2019 06:46 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

My point exactly: You know "the people's thought processes and their temperaments in general", plus you know their general political opinions (or lack of), plus you know how to live, function, game, travel and survive within their country: that makes you quite an expert.

We have different definitions of expert in this case. I consider boring book learning a prerequisite (although in fairness that might disqualify me as an expert on my native country, since I've happily forgotten a very significant portion of what I learned in school about history, politics etc., decades ago).
Besides, even if I chose to ignore that, once you've lived for a while in a place you'll invariably have run into various situations - assorted instances of ridiculous bureaucracy for instance - that will temporarily make you feel very far from the smooth local operator.

I don't think it necessarily makes you an expert to sleep with lots of local women, but it gives you access to insights that regular travellers miss out on. Most people just travel to a foreign country, take some pics in front of the famous landmarks, maybe get drunk with other travellers, then leave. I'd say the regular tourist gains very little from such experiences.

By contrast, we who travel to foreign countries, learn the language, and game the women really have the opportunity to learn a lot. I've had much more interesting and honest conversations with naked women in my bed overseas than I could ever have in a university tutorial or a party/conference full of middle class professionals. Politically incorrect, uncensored discussions about all manner of things. It's not surprising that many who game women all over the world become red-pilled.

Incidentally, I often find that people who are completely uncritical of foreign cultures, who ardently defend multiculturalism and unrestricted immigration, are those who never seem to make the effort to interact with foreigners at all, much less date them.

Conversely, I’ve banged so many FOB Asians in Australia I’ve turned those side-ways pussies a more Western vertical “orientation”.

Quote: (02-01-2019 08:00 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

An expert on sticking your dick in girls from a particular country? Which may not be particularly dissimilar to sticking your dick in girls from the general region.

I've been living in Bulgaria for six years - I suspect my local friends would laugh as much as I would myself if I tried to claim expert status on the country with a straight face.

If you're someone who enjoys learning about the history, politics, language culture and customs of foreign countries, then sure, you can become an expert in x number of months or years - even without sticking your dick in local pussy (although seems like a waste not to do that). If you're not then you can live there for years and only learn what you need to function efficiently on a daily basis.

Ok, but thing is, if you "stick your dick" into various women from X country, having also learnt the local language (or some of it), then it is almost certain that you will become interested in the History, culture, food etc, of this country. I mean, can you spend months or years in a country X, banging local cuties, and NOT become interested in this country (its History, politics...), if only out of sexual gratitude.

Quote: (02-01-2019 10:54 PM)Ouroboros Wrote:  

I don't think it necessarily makes you an expert to sleep with lots of local women, but it gives you access to insights that regular travellers miss out on. Most people just travel to a foreign country, take some pics in front of the famous landmarks, maybe get drunk with other travellers, then leave. I'd say the regular tourist gains very little from such experiences.

By contrast, we who travel to foreign countries, learn the language, and game the women really have the opportunity to learn a lot. I've had much more interesting and honest conversations with naked women in my bed overseas than I could ever have in a university tutorial or a party/conference full of middle class professionals. Politically incorrect, uncensored discussions about all manner of things. It's not surprising that many who game women all over the world become red-pilled.

Incidentally, I often find that people who are completely uncritical of foreign cultures, who ardently defend multiculturalism and unrestricted immigration, are those who never seem to make the effort to interact with foreigners at all, much less date them.

Excellent post, I agree with your analysis - and life experience.

Plus, I have also noted this kind of people, they worship a foreign culture, but they have neither friends nor lovers from this country, and usually don't even speak the language... Like the global nerds worshiping Japan or the Leftists wearing Fidel or Che tee-shirts. What do they really know about, respectively, Japan or Cuba?

Quote: (02-01-2019 11:05 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Conversely, I’ve banged so many FOB Asians in Australia I’ve turned those side-ways pussies a more Western vertical “orientation”.

Very true, we men probably teach much more in the way of foreign culture, to the "exotic" chicks that we bang, than the other way round. But we usually make better and more diversified use of the new knowledge (on foreign cultures), than they do.
I mean, the foreign women will use their newfound knowledge only to get another foreign lover, whereas we might have other, more varied, goals.

Quote: (02-01-2019 05:42 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Do I know more than most guys? Absolutely. Most guys are morons.

[Image: potd.gif]

There is simply no way to overstate this point. That observation includes the majority of the men on this forum (no hate, just a sad factual observation), which is probably the catalyst for why Going Strong created this thread.

Most men refuse to improve themselves -- or only improve a very narrow aspect of their character, such as game, rather than engaging in a holistic inventory and improvement of themselves. This includes critical thinking skills (which is a basic element of true manhood). I have seen this situation here over and over and over again. The worst part is that such people will defend their stupidity to the death. At the very least, even if you do not wish to improve yourself, you should make an inventory your weaknesses so that you are aware of them and can compensate for them using your strengths.

There are things we know; things that we know that we do not know (known unknowns); and things that we do not know that we do not know (unknown unknowns). The average man wallows in the second category, while the successful man considers and plans redundant contingencies for the third category.

Quote: (02-01-2019 11:50 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2019 08:00 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Ok, but thing is, if you "stick your dick" into various women from X country, having also learnt the local language (or some of it), then it is almost certain that you will become interested in the History, culture, food etc, of this country. I mean, can you spend months or years in a country X, banging local cuties, and NOT become interested in this country (its History, politics...), if only out of sexual gratitude.

I guess we might not view the situation that differently, I'm just more hesitant to throw around the word 'expert'.

Also it's a matter of personal interests I guess - I've never had much interest in history and politics (but as I said previously, definitely view fairly extensively knowledge in those areas as important points for anyone claiming to be an expert on a given country), so I keep forgetting 80% of what the local Bulgarians tell me about those subjects. And they are very important subjects to locals here, whereas in school in my native country I wasn't the only one who zoned out to most history lessons that weren't about the vikings.

I'd say a no to the title.

You need to speak the language fluently before you can even qualify for expert in my book because if you can't understand the random cafe conversations around you then you are Jon Snow.

Having said that, sure you can learn plenty about the place just chasing tail and get much more of a feel for the culture than any book will teach you.

Being an expert on a country's history, culture and politics is a big achievement, combining academic knowledge with the everyday aspects of living in the country - and then a lot of countires do not have a single lifestyle abundant in all regions.

I am from Turkey, lived in Turkey all my life, have had a very good level of education. I can call myself a socially aware guy who can understand the unstated implications in people's behavior as well.. And travelled quite extensively - a side note of having colected 14 flags by now feels in place here-, but I do not feel comfortable calling myself an expert even about Turkey.

So I will have to pitch in my two cents to claim 'No, it doesn't make you an expert, but yes, it does make you knowledgeable in a level that is quite worthy of respect.

I was married to a Colombian woman. I say no to the title. Just visiting a country and picking up women just makes you a tourist. However, if you actually live in the country, that is different, you will learn more, but still be an outsider. In Colombia, most social circles are closed off to you.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (02-01-2019 05:31 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

After reading a forum member make fun of people who fuck local pussy, speak da lingo and then think they are expert on the country (of these women), I thought: actually they probably are!

So what do you think: those of us who happily "fuck exotic pussy" abroad, does it make us in some ways "experts" on these foreign countries?

I contend it often does. Because when you consistently have relationships with (good-quality, especially) foreign women, when you are intimate with a number of them, speak their language, then you do collect a vast knowledge on their countries, on the soul and ways of life of these countries. You obtain unadulterated knowledge on what young middle-class (usual "target" of most of us gentlemen) people think of the cities they live in, their governments, the future of their countries...

So, yes, if you travel to "exotic" countries often and long enough to be able to fuck many of their women (non prostitutes of course), then absolutely, you have become kind of an expert on the country, much more than the intellectuals (many of whom still have their V-card) who study foreign countries in books, at useless universities, with maybe an occasional quick trip abroad - in some three-star hotel every other year, with no contact with the real local population and especially its (not-P2P) women.

Absolutely not. I've lived in what... five or six countries now? And I am not an expert on any of them. Even most of my home country, the United States, remains a mystery to me. I have a vision to trick out a camper van and visit all the national parks sometime in the near future. I want to get my #vanlife thot flag.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Quote: (02-02-2019 08:33 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

You need to speak the language fluently before you can even qualify for expert in my book because if you can't understand the random cafe conversations around you then you are Jon Snow.

Having said that, sure you can learn plenty about the place just chasing tail and get much more of a feel for the culture than any book will teach you.

I agree on the language requirement, a requirement that can even be one for getting high-quality local women, in the first place. So yes, speaking very well the language is a necessity, both for "exotic" pussy and understanding of the country. (No offense meant to the Chinese crew, China being an interesting special case as its complex language is almost impossible to learn without huge and unusual commitment)

Quote: (02-02-2019 12:20 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

I was married to a Colombian woman. I say no to the title. Just visiting a country and picking up women just makes you a tourist. However, if you actually live in the country, that is different, you will learn more, but still be an outsider. In Colombia, most social circles are closed off to you.

OK, but thing is, to understand and know the country, do you really need to enter those "closed-off social circles", or do you just need to have relationships with women from said social circles? Not talking about actually doing business locally, just about knowing a lot about the country. Women from intellectual social circles, will tell you all you need know, about a country, except well, accurate business stuff (rare exceptions exist).

Quoting you: "Just visiting a country and picking up women just makes you a tourist" [Image: confused.gif] I disagree:

[Image: berlin.jpg]
^just tourists, they will get no pussy: sad.

A tourist, tourists (pictured above, gay!), is something I despise and find ridiculous: a man or men who travel to places just to lazily lay on beaches or visit the local museums as fast as possible, or other tour-group stuff, without trying to have sexual affairs with (non prostitutes) local women. And that makes these tourists a sad product of Western anti-male education, they don't listen to their nature and instinct. And by the way they will learn nothing of value about the countries they visit.

Quote: (02-02-2019 10:21 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2019 08:33 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

I agree on the language requirement, a requirement that can even be one for getting high-quality local women, in the first place. So yes, speaking very well the language is a necessity, both for "exotic" pussy and understanding of the country. (No offense meant to the Chinese crew, China being an interesting special case as its complex language is almost impossible to learn without huge and unusual commitment)

Quote: (02-02-2019 12:20 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

OK, but thing is, to understand and know the country, do you really need to enter those "closed-off social circles", or do you just need to have relationships with women from said social circles? Not talking about actually doing business locally, just about knowing a lot about the country. Women from intellectual social circles, will tell you all you need know, about a country, except well, accurate business stuff (rare exceptions exist).

Quoting you: "Just visiting a country and picking up women just makes you a tourist" [Image: confused.gif] I disagree:

[Image: berlin.jpg]
^just tourists, they will get no pussy: sad.

A tourist, tourists (pictured above, gay!), is something I despise and find ridiculous: a man or men who travel to places just to lazily lay on beaches or visit the local museums as fast as possible, or other tour-group stuff, without trying to have sexual affairs with (non prostitutes) local women. And that makes these tourists a sad product of Western anti-male education, they don't listen to their nature and instinct. And by the way they will learn nothing of value about the countries they visit.

Have you never taken a holiday to do something interesting beyond picking up women?

One of my favourite trips of all time was hiking through the mountains of Austria. I have no qualms at being a tourist if the holiday is interesting.

Fucking local women is not enough. I use DR as an example, most tourists that go to DR get laid, they all agree that local women are easy but do they all understand dominican culture? Hell no. However they would understand it if they integrated into the local culture. For you to understand local women, you need the local bros to give you that info, they been around these women their whole lives, your few weeks or months there won’t beat their decades of experience. Listen to their music, their music says a lot on how they perceive life, watch their local movies, be invited to family dinners, play checkers or any other street games with them etc, simply fucking local women doesn’t make you an expert about the country.