rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man seen on video punching two women in Los Angeles turns himself in

Equality Strikes Again!

The Los Angeles Police Department posted a video on Facebook Tuesday showing a man punching two women and knocking them to the ground before fleeing the scene.

The incident took place Saturday at a hot dog stand in the city, the LAPD said. By Wednesday afternoon, the video had been viewed more than 80,000 times.

The suspect, identified as Arka Sangbarani Oroojian, turned himself in Tuesday night, LAPD said Wednesday. He was booked for assault with a deadly weapon and his bail was set at $90,000.

After the incident, one witness told CBS Los Angeles the women started the fight. "There are two sides to every story and those women started it," said the witness, identified only as Stewart.

Stewart said the altercation started when the man got into a dispute with vendors about the price of a hot dog. He told KTLA the two women got involved, calling the man derogatory names and telling him to leave the vendors alone.

"They started punching on him first and once they punched on him first and jumped on his back, then he defended himself by counter-punching these women so the video only caught the second glimpse of the story," Stewart said.

The father of one of the women said they were standing up for a street vendor that the man was hassling just before the fight began, KTLA reported.

The video shows witnesses watching the two women get punched. No one appeared to go after the man when he ran away.

Stewart said the lack of intervention was because "guys don't want to get into it, fighting this guy and get charges pressed on them."

I am at work and cannot embed the video, but it looks like self defense-and the only one who ran was him, the women were aggressive as hell.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

They pummeled his fists with their faces. Thatll teach him

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

^^^ Thanks Papaya Tapper!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Looks like, right at the beginning of the video hes hip throwing the chick in white jacket off his back/left shoulder...[Image: undecided.gif]

Not only did they attack this stacked, oversized Spartan but they came back for seconds and thirds. Something tells me they like it rough.

Not even a single 'Black Widow' thigh clinch / head toss...

Do these chicks even grrl-power ?

Looks like a self defense situation. He was stepping back even in the bit of it that got caught on video and the females were charging in at him.

I feel like the wise thing to do as a bystander is to not intervene. Equal rights, equal fights. Also, I don't want to get messed up or falsely accused of something later because I tried to rescue a couple of ratchet females who picked a fight with a random guy assuming that he wouldn't defend himself and that they would be rescued.

*The fact that the guy willingly turned himself in also suggests that this was a self defense situation and he did nothing wrong.

WNWKF... Would Not White Knight For. Dude is fucking huge.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Assault with a deadly weapon? I don`t see any weapons involved here. Besides that, the women where obviously the aggressors in that video. They where charging at him!

It`s a very serious charge they booked him with also. I assume these women are not charged with a crime at this point. Fucked up, but not very surprising.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Complaining about the price of food is stupid. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Do the math: six-dollar hotdog vs ninety-thousand bail. I'm not saying the attackers and detractors are right, just saying the guy should have weighed the situation a bit better. Also, wtf is his name? Is this ultimately a culture clash?

I don't know what to think about the situation but let's be honest; It quite entertaining!

He should play the Muslim victim card. "I was attacked because I'm Muslim!".

Didn't work out like the girl power movies, why can't I Rey like star wars?

Dude was huge, chick gets up and comes in swinging for another dose of whoopass - too much star wars propoganda.

Would love to see the full video, what they did to provoke him....

I've known about situations like this - a couple of drunk ratchets attacking a man that most men wouldn't attack - and thankfully no phones were around recording it.

I hope they're still feeling what happens when they try and step into the ring with a man. I'd be surprised if they escaped without broken ribs. Women have so many other tools at their disposal to defuse a situation (including... not getting involved in the first place), there's utterly no excuse for them to resort to violence.

Quote: (01-30-2019 07:22 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Didn't work out like the girl power movies, why can't I Rey like star wars?

Dude was huge, chick gets up and comes in swinging for another dose of whoopass - too much star wars propoganda.

Plus, from a professional boxing / MMA point of view.
The guys 'form' wasn't even all that impressive.
Rather sloppy in fact, yet he didn't need to be overly technical when he could drop them so easily with a sloppy swing or two.

Quote: (01-30-2019 07:21 PM)joost Wrote:  

I don't know what to think about the situation but let's be honest; It quite entertaining!

But... was he complaining about the price of the hotdog or that it contained pork... before the latina girls got on him? This narrative may not hold up to scrutiny.

I believe Oroojian is an Armenian name (surnames ending in "ian" tend to be Armenian), he is from LA (huge Armenian diaspora community), and he is in the security industry (which is pretty common for Armenian guys in LA from what I understand). So he is probably an Armenian Orthodox Christian and, if so, is not only not Muslim but belongs to one of the communities that has more historical grounds for conflict with Muslims than almost any other on Earth. I don't think they will be sympathetic if he claims religious persecution on basis of his Christianity (assuming he is Christian).

Quote: (01-30-2019 07:22 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

They seem to have assaulted him. In the beginning of the video, you can see him throwing one of them off his back. Then they kept attacking until he dropped them.

Quote: (01-30-2019 07:02 PM)Max RNR Wrote:  

Complaining about the price of food is stupid. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Do the math: six-dollar hotdog vs ninety-thousand bail. I'm not saying the attackers and detractors are right, just saying the guy should have weighed the situation a bit better. Also, wtf is his name? Is this ultimately a culture clash?

Yeah, because nobody should ever bring up an issue with their food because they might get attacked/provoked into getting arrested. I'm not saying the guy had a legitimate gripe (because none of us know), but your speculation and false equivalence is asinine.

Quote: (01-30-2019 07:32 PM)Max RNR Wrote:  

But... was he complaining about the price of the hotdog or that it contained pork... before the latina girls got on him? This narrative may not hold up to scrutiny.

What is it about this situation that triggers so much wild speculation in you?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

This is the point:

Quote: (01-30-2019 08:23 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

(because none of us know)

So why not? This is what I consider a "prophecy thread". Let's see who is on target with their observations of the world at a distance and see how it all works out.

Maybe, according to the LV Mass Shooting thread, there was no motive at all. (And I'll eat a small section of the brim of my hat if that is truly so.)

Dude ran on like he was a contestant in the Amazing Race, on to the next checkpoint.

Quote: (01-30-2019 10:25 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Dude ran on like he was a contestant in the Amazing Race, on to the next checkpoint.

Almost like he was in the middle of a casual jog before being rudely interrupted by these women attacking him.

I also suspect that the deadly weapons mentioned in the charge sheet refer to his fists.

Quote: (01-30-2019 04:37 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Equality Strikes Again!

The Los Angeles Police Department posted a video on Facebook Tuesday showing a man punching two women and knocking them to the ground before fleeing the scene.

The incident took place Saturday at a hot dog stand in the city, the LAPD said. By Wednesday afternoon, the video had been viewed more than 80,000 times.

The suspect, identified as Arka Sangbarani Oroojian, turned himself in Tuesday night, LAPD said Wednesday. He was booked for assault with a deadly weapon and his bail was set at $90,000.

After the incident, one witness told CBS Los Angeles the women started the fight. "There are two sides to every story and those women started it," said the witness, identified only as Stewart.

Stewart said the altercation started when the man got into a dispute with vendors about the price of a hot dog. He told KTLA the two women got involved, calling the man derogatory names and telling him to leave the vendors alone.

"They started punching on him first and once they punched on him first and jumped on his back, then he defended himself by counter-punching these women so the video only caught the second glimpse of the story," Stewart said.

The father of one of the women said they were standing up for a street vendor that the man was hassling just before the fight began, KTLA reported.

The video shows witnesses watching the two women get punched. No one appeared to go after the man when he ran away.

Stewart said the lack of intervention was because "guys don't want to get into it, fighting this guy and get charges pressed on them."

I am at work and cannot embed the video, but it looks like self defense-and the only one who ran was him, the women were aggressive as hell.

White Sharia in action. Hey Ladies, you wanted equality, you got it. You got it shoved down your throats. Btw, the guy should press charges on the women and sue them as well just for the lulz!

Assault with a deadly weapon might be because he has a professional license in MMA?

"The video shows witnesses watching the two women get punched. No one appeared to go after the man when he ran away. "

I like the subtle shaming lol

I stand proudly and defiantly with whoever was in the right on this particular occasion.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

What a crock of shit. Where's the deleted part that shows the two cunts attacking him first? Are we supposed to believe that whoever filmed this just happened to start recording right when his fists made contact with the innocent female faces?

two scoops
two genders
two terms