rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Recipe for SNL/ONS

I'm at a phase in my life where I no longer feel the excitement of "courting". Don't want to have 2nd dates/meets, long conversations, get to know each other...etc. After 1000s of these, I'm burt out and it feels like routine. I get the ones in a blue moon girl that is mentally stimulating but most of the time, they are all the same and when you are meeting so many of them, there really can't be much variation in personality anyway. Hence I decided all I want to do from now on is SNL/ONSs. In the past, all of my SNLs where from clubs/bars. Ironically, my "game" is more emotional/mental, in that I tend to elicit feelings more, which doesn't work so well with ONS. My phone game, however, is on level fire. But phone days are over apparently, thanks to social media.

So, when SNL is the objective, what have you found to work best? Where, when, how? Share your knowledge.

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Get yourself a solid game book and focus on practicing the techniques explained within it. Don't overcomplicate things by trying to follow a bunch of different books at once. Keep it simple so you flow more. Also relocate yourself to, or at least hang out near, a place where there are many young easy women such as near a university campus or, even better, a community college campus. You can also move house/apartment to a new place that is walking distance from a popular bar, club, public park, or whatever other venue you prefer to meet women at so that you can venue change easily and comfortably from the meeting location to your place. The best possible place for your apartment or house to be if you just want to have ONS/SNL is walking distance from all of those things I mentioned. If you can find such a place, it will just be a matter of actually going outside and making the effort because you will have upped your odds to the maximum degree possible.

This is all assuming that you are flying solo and don't want to see any girl more than once. I'd say it would be easier for you to just have a handful of 3-5 girls that you maintain contact with and see regularly. This way, you don't stress about going out and having the same first meeting conversation over and over. It is also good because those girls will get to know how you like things. I would say to avoid sexually conservative places but I'm guessing that you are in the US where no such place truly exists. ONS/SNL girls don't care about who you are deep down or anything like that because they aren't going to be with you long enough to really get to know you. For them, it's all about maintaining a dominant frame, DHV (Demonstrate Higher Value - without looking like you're trying), and humor (without being a clown).

If you can, get a wing but remember that the wingman relationship is a reciprocal one and you should both be trying to help each other. It should not only be him helping you. You should also be helping him somehow. That doesn't even have to mean only helping him with women (although this is the usual arrangement). For example, you can help him get better grades if he is a college student, help him figure out his taxes, be his taekwondo training partner, etc. Barter and get to know each other.

You can integrate yourself into each other's social circles as well. Chances are, you both have some connection to at least one or two females that you are not romantically/sexually interested in but that your wingman might be. For example, let's say hypothetically that you like black girls and your wing likes white girls but you only know white girls and your wing only knows black girls. You can both help each other out in that scenario and you will even be helping out the females in your respective networks because you, as a guy they already know and have screened, act as a filter for them. If a guy has managed to get in good with you, then he may be at least worth checking out in their mind.

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Thanks for your input Waqqle. You're right about logistics. I always for some reason neglect this part and lost a fair amount of birds due to it.

And yet still my interest lays in the actual techinque of pulling ONS. Just looking to get a think tank going on the subject.

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Same here man. It took me a while to figure out and fully appreciate the importance of logistics. If you live in an urban downtown area for example, you can not only save money on gas and car-related expenses by walking around but it is also significantly easier to take a girl for a walk out of the place you met her than a drive because the latter will necessarily mean, in her mind, going physically farther away even if both end with her at your apartment and a cab ride home afterward. Having less distance between each venue (meeting location - comfort building location - bang location) also reduces the odds of you having long stretches of empty time during which you lose momentum.

Check the last part of my first message too. I edited it right after you replied to include some wingman advice. Logistics and wingmen/social circle. Can't overstate the importance of those.

Recipe for SNL/ONS

818, here is exactly what you're looking for:
thread-8681.html

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Quote: (01-30-2019 03:33 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Same here man. It took me a while to figure out and fully appreciate the importance of logistics. If you live in an urban downtown area for example, you can not only save money on gas and car-related expenses by walking around but it is also significantly easier to take a girl for a walk out of the place you met her than a drive because the latter will necessarily mean, in her mind, going physically farther away even if both end with her at your apartment and a cab ride home afterward. Having less distance between each venue (meeting location - comfort building location - bang location) also reduces the odds of you having long stretches of empty time during which you lose momentum.

Check the last part of my first message too. I edited it right after you replied to include some wingman advice. Logistics and wingmen/social circle. Can't overstate the importance of those.

This. Do macro-preparation. Think hard about the environment in which you want to meet those types of women. Pre-select venues, cities, and cultures for ONS.

It's kinda like preparing for battle. You should map out strategy before you ever set foot on the field, if you want to maximize ROI.

That said, the constant churn of ONS is a dangerous way-of-life for disease and pregnancy and (in the US) false rape accusations. I've had a handful but they're never very satisfying to me. I'm all about the mini-relationship, which are best created by false time constraints. Always leave her wanting more...

Recipe for SNL/ONS

IMHO ONS aren't really where the fun is at. Too much alcohol and your focus is too honed in on getting a bang vs chilling out and simply enjoying yourself. The ideal is the first date bang. This is where the money is. It's enjoyable and not rushed; thereby making it an overall much better expereince.

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Literally just move faster.

Simple but not always easy

Instead of listening to some girl go on about some BS you don't give a fuck about just maybe grab a drink or two (after two drinks most girls are at least a bit more buzzed) and then say let's get out of here and take her back to your place

And if you want to move even faster just meet the girl near your place and when she says where are we going just babble on about some bullshit and walk her to your place (oh I have this xyz that you should check out, let's get a drink really quick and go somewhere else, etc.)

And even faster invite straight to place (but personally don't recommend that cuz I don't want random girls who might be nuts knowing where I live - good to see them first)

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Recipe for SNL/ONS

>Move to college town with lots of hot girls (do your research, places like FL or AZ are solid, they also have warmer seasons/better weather which encourages going out/partying/promiscuity)
>minimize logistics as much as possible, i.e. have nice apartment in or within walking distance to college bar scene
>have weed/coke (never kept blow on me but some guys I know from the west coast/CA esp. say it's great for getting a girl to come back and get freaky)
>sift through prospects via night game/online game dates, transition back to place "to burn" or whatever, transition into bang mode.

This was my process from the time of my life where I was getting quality hot young poon in quantity. Hope this helps.

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Quote: (01-31-2019 08:55 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

>Move to college town with lots of hot girls (do your research, places like FL or AZ are solid, they also have warmer seasons/better weather which encourages going out/partying/promiscuity)
>minimize logistics as much as possible, i.e. have nice apartment in or within walking distance to college bar scene
>have weed/coke (never kept blow on me but some guys I know from the west coast/CA esp. say it's great for getting a girl to come back and get freaky)
>sift through prospects via night game/online game dates, transition back to place "to burn" or whatever, transition into bang mode.

This was my process from the time of my life where I was getting quality hot young poon in quantity. Hope this helps.

Having your own place will increase your lay count 10 fold. This is the most important piece of information

Recipe for SNL/ONS

^oh yeah. I should’ve added “no roommates” for maximum effectiveness

Recipe for SNL/ONS

thread-8681.html

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Quote: (02-01-2019 11:07 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

thread-8681.html

This thread

[Image: PlumpQuaintAuklet-size_restricted.gif]

Tuths thread

[Image: 8ACA565D4F699717254E6671F47ED2910A2438B0]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell