rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Break Up

Text Break Up

How do you all think about it for a plates and short term relationships?

I always figured it was fine if it wasn't a relationship over a few months but four or five timeS in the last few years I've had women tell me that it really shitty and two tell me it hurt (and that's something I don't want to be doing).

My thought was it saves them the hassle of driving into the city just to get dumped and that I can explain why I dont want to date better and quicker with a message compared to meeting up.

I've also had a few experiences of breaking up in person where they go absolutely nuts and make a scene and dont let you leave until you explain every little detail.

What do you guys do to make the process simple? Is there a way of dumping someone without causing a scene or being hated by the person?

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-28-2019 01:21 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Is there a way of dumping someone without causing a scene or being hated by the person?

Yes there is: Do something that will put her off or annoy her (not difficult lol).

For example you could pull some pussy dryer beta moves. Call her ALL the time. Text 5 times in a row... etc.

Think outside the box.

Or you could just be 100% honest with her from the start and let her know that all you want is a bang relationship because you're too busy for playing house.

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-28-2019 01:58 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2019 01:21 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Is there a way of dumping someone without causing a scene or being hated by the person?

Or you could just be 100% honest with her from the start and let her know that all you want is a bang relationship because you're too busy for playing house.
I always just say i'm open minded (which I am). I want a relationship with the right person.

Text Break Up

I guess you could appear depressed for about a week or two and then tell her that you’re in a really dark place right now. You realise that you need to take some time for yourself and work out your own issues and problems before you can become a good boyfriend again

So you disappear for a while, she gets a little less attached and then you break up with her and tell her you feel so guilty for not being a good boyfirend anymore and that you feel as if you’re holding her back now. She can’t get angry with you because she knows you’re just sad.

You end on good terms and could bang her again months later.

Text Break Up

Over the years the best way to get rid of a girl you no longer want to fuck is...make as many beta moves as you can.
Be needy as possible.
You want to dry her pussy out so she no longer looks at you as a sexual being.
I choose this because i don't want some jilted ex fuck buddy screwing up my shit later on because i ghosted on her or ended things in a way that hurt her ego.
When women get their egos hurt it becomes a huge production and they can and if given the right opportunity will make your life hell.
Go beta and let her slowly reply less and less. Now its super easy to fade away.

Some chicks are cool with fwb ending the rest of them are emotionally unstable.

Text Break Up

Become clingy and call and text her constantly-borderline stalker-and question her constantly-and push hard for a relationship. That girl will run for the hills-She will ghost on you like Casper!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Text Break Up

"Its not you, its me darling"

Text Break Up

This advice is also called “how to keep a girl glued to you” if done in the opposite way

Text Break Up

Tell her to get tested, that one of the other girls you are banging came back positive for a number of sti including gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia,

Don’t freak her out and say you may have hiv, but definitely tell her to get tested.

Most girls today probably need to get tested more often anyways

Text Break Up

Urgh I hate all these ideas.

I think I might just break up in person from now on and waste a few hours of my life just to avoid the guilt trips.

Text Break Up

What breaking up in person will do is make it much more absolute and affirmative. Less likely to have complications down the road. Be ready to fend off attacks if she's a crazy one. I personally take great pleasure in ceasing relations with crazy, despicable (but hot) bitches. Their egos get so damaged and they start to question their worth. Made a few alpha widows this way.

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-29-2019 03:45 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I think I might just break up in person from now on and waste a few hours of my life just to avoid the guilt trips.

They're all the same idea and they all work. Who gives a shit if you hate the idea or not. It works and it's easy.

Text Break Up

Do some dumb shit like sending a dick pic to her but use another girls name in the message...oops.

Ghosting is always fairly effective too.

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-29-2019 04:23 AM)Blue Bayou Wrote:  

Do some dumb shit like sending a dick pic to her but use another girls name in the message...oops.

Ghosting is always fairly effective too.

Ghosting is only viable IF the girl has no other way to get into contact with you and doesn't know any of your friends, family, place of work or any social clubs you frequent ie gym, recreational sports, martial arts.

But if you've been banging a while and she knows where you live/work. End things with her by minimum sending a text.
Lie if you have to but honesty works as well.
Ideally going beta is the best.

If she turns out to be fucking crazy you've just made any enemy that has motivation to ruin your life as much as possible.
And if she can hurt you, she will.

These may include but not be limited to: Calling your work, contacting your family and friends on social media, calling the police, stalking you outside of your house, causing issues with any new potential girlfriend in the future, getting her orbiters to hurt you etc...

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-29-2019 04:21 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

They're all the same idea and they all work. Who gives a shit if you hate the idea or not. It works and it's easy.

I live in a big city with a medium expat community but word gets around if you do something 'bad'.

You hear about yourself in 2nd hand stories: such and such dated this person and he dumped her like this....

You get a reputation real quick. I try to be discreet with dating but its near impossible.

Text Break Up

I don’t like the idea of ghosting, it’s weak and something that belongs to the modern woman. Men should be better than that.

But if you want to save her time from driving in to yours just to get dumped, it would be an idea to use some kind of video chat like Whatsapp or Facetime with her to make it a bit more personal.
Then tell her the truth and everything. If the girl starts to become crazy you could just hang up and that’s that.

Text Break Up

WTF, it doesn't have to take hours of your life. Tell her that you are dropping by Sunday(or whenever) afternoon, and show up, tell her that you want to break up, and then go.

Text Break Up

I tried being super needy and beta once to get a plate to break up with me.
I even tried proposing thinking it would dry up the pussy even more.

I'm now married.

YMMV

Text Break Up

Maybe it's me but I just tell the plates I am no longer interested or have moved on. With rare exceptions, it works without drama.

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-30-2019 04:57 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

WTF, it doesn't have to take hours of your life. Tell her that you are dropping by Sunday(or whenever) afternoon, and show up, tell her that you want to break up, and then go.
Ah I live a good 30 mins drive for the city centre so whenever I had to see them its one hour driving minimum.

I'm also in a city where most female expats don't drive so i'm the one who had to do the driving.

Text Break Up

Phonecall.

You're treating it like it's just text/meetup but there's a third option that let's them talk it out. Texting is weak.

Text Break Up

Quote: (01-30-2019 04:57 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

This is what I just did on Friday.

I dropped by, had some of her stuff, and said that the relationship wouldn't be progressing any further.

The whole interaction took maybe 7 minutes.

She didn't throw a fit. She was calm and mature about the whole thing.

flyinghorse, the best thing to do is break up in person. She will respect the balls it took for you to do it in person, even if she thinks you're an asshole during that time.

If she decides to go nuts and have a full blown meltdown, leave. You don't need to deal with an immature little girl throwing a hissy fit.

Trust me, it's not fun, but it's the right thing to do.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Text Break Up

I think I will start doing so.

I had two or three bad experiences of doing it in the past though.

1. hysterical tears for hours (end of a 5 year relationship) where I felt totally useless to help her, but I couldn't leave either because she was sobbing.

2. spannish woman wouldn't let me break up with her and kept grabbing me (in public). I kept saying leave me alone, get off me, i'm not interested - she would go from saying sorry to calling me an asshole (again, in public, she seemed to have no shame). When I gave up I tried to walk away and she grabbed me and then followed when I pushed her away. People started looking - and it looks bad when she is shouting and I push her to get away - but I was thinking some white-knight may think I'm being abusive. After 5 mins of this awkward public encounter I just start running (literally the only logical thing when talking didn't work and physically pushing her away from me could have been seen as a crime).

Text Break Up

Quote: (02-03-2019 09:06 PM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I think I will start doing so.

I had two or three bad experiences of doing it in the past though.

1. hysterical tears for hours (end of a 5 year relationship) where I felt totally useless to help her, but I couldn't leave either because she was sobbing.

2. spannish woman wouldn't let me break up with her and kept grabbing me (in public). I kept saying leave me alone, get off me, i'm not interested - she would go from saying sorry to calling me an asshole (again, in public, she seemed to have no shame). When I gave up I tried to walk away and she grabbed me and then followed when I pushed her away. People started looking - and it looks bad when she is shouting and I push her to get away - but I was thinking some white-knight may think I'm being abusive. After 5 mins of this awkward public encounter I just start running (literally the only logical thing when talking didn't work and physically pushing her away from me could have been seen as a crime).

Did you not see any of the red flags with the Spanish girl?