rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sneeze Strength Determines Dominance/Submissiveness?

In general there are three types of sneezes: dinosaur (loud, monstrous), normal, and kitten (cute, soft). I've noticed most confident, mentally strong people, including myself, have insane dinosaur sneezes that frighten children, while submissive, soft-spoken people have kitten sneezes their friends make fun of them for. Sneeze strength doesn't seem to be correlated with extroversion.

What are your experiences with the relationship between sneeze strength and personality?

Aka Bro science thread

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Amusing theory because my sneezes are violent. They sound more like a loud cough. I have to curve my body slightly because I've sprained muscles while sneezing.

I don't sneeze as sneezing is beta. I hold it in and redirect it into a massive fart which clears rooms.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Not sure about that Jonbozzz, but I sure feel cheated when a sneeze comes on that doesn’t eventuate.

Interesting observation
Is there a sturdy report in this or it’s your personal belief

I think it has more to do with giving a damn than anything else. I could have louder, more violent sneezes, but I actively moderate them as to not annoy others. I assume people who sneeze loud aren't trying to moderate.

End of the day, kittens are cuter than dinosaurs, anyways!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Sure, could be that or just be something behavioral. You can make a similar case for people who belch or speak loudly, which could just actually be attention-seeking or overcompensating for an insecurity. But people who do go out of their way to be extra quiet are submissive, in my opinion. In Asia, you'll sometimes see girls covering their mouth when taking a call in public.

I don’t think it has anything to do with personality. I’ve noticed my sneezes getting stronger after doing strength training.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:05 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

I don't sneeze as sneezing is beta. I hold it in and redirect it into a massive fart which clears rooms.

Agreed. I'm powerful to typically restrain my sneezes, but when I can't, they're often what the OP would classify as "normal."

Allowing a bodily urge to overtake you to the point of an uncontrolled, violent response is the epitome of beta. OP needs to back off on the Silk and head to Alaska to spear some salmon.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:05 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Not sure about that Jonbozzz, but I sure feel cheated when a sneeze comes on that doesn’t eventuate.

This happens because an angel faked an orgasm. It is a little known fact

19 years ago, i tore something (ligament? muscle? I dunno) in my back with the violent of sneezes. It has caused me pain since. Foolishly, i've never had it looked at.

I don'tthink there is any science behind this. Curiously, this was a subject of a comedians routine a few years ago, where he equated sneeze intensity to orgasm intensity.

I have multiple sneezes.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I never sneeze less than 3 times in a "session" and they're always loud and violent, so take a look at your super alpha male here!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:28 AM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:05 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

Agreed. I'm powerful to typically restrain my sneezes, but when I can't, they're often what the OP would classify as "normal."

Allowing a bodily urge to overtake you to the point of an uncontrolled, violent response is the epitome of beta. OP needs to back off on the Silk and head to Alaska to spear some salmon.

Orgasm is beta. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:23 AM)Avoy Wrote:  

Sure, could be that or just be something behavioral. You can make a similar case for people who belch or speak loudly, which could just actually be attention-seeking or overcompensating for an insecurity. But people who do go out of their way to be extra quiet are submissive, in my opinion. In Asia, you'll sometimes see girls covering their mouth when taking a call in public.

You control the pitch and loudness of your voice, but sneezes (and coughs) are natural reflexes, which is why consciously restraining them causes a slight, unnatural pain. If my nose is under my shirt I feel no reason to not go max power. My nose > their ears. Of course people who do decide to hold it in are more polite. Interestingly, I'd lessen the noise of a cough or fart but never a sneeze.

Did you just watch the sneeze episode of Community?

I sneeze like a 4years old girl but when I do it's always right in the faces of others so they can profit of my germs and consequently fight me...

Is this behaviour beta ?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Never heard of this before.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Amusing theory because my sneezes are violent. They sound more like a loud cough. I have to curve my body slightly because I've sprained muscles while sneezing.

Despite all my insanity in the gym as a young guy, my worst muscular injury was caused by a sneeze. My entire upper back and neck locked up, and I had to give exercise a miss for a couple of weeks. Fortunately, it happened at work, with witnesses, as I don't think I'd have been taken seriously otherwise.

When my father sneezes its like the roar of lion, scares the shit out of me and everybody in room, he can never keep it in.

Quote: (01-27-2019 01:12 PM)Nordwand Wrote:  

Despite all my insanity in the gym as a young guy, my worst muscular injury was caused by a sneeze. My entire upper back and neck locked up, and I had to give exercise a miss for a couple of weeks. Fortunately, it happened at work, with witnesses, as I don't think I'd have been taken seriously otherwise.

Well, that makes three people in the thread whose sneezes are physically dangerous.

Quote: (01-27-2019 01:49 PM)Black Kitten Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2019 01:12 PM)Nordwand Wrote:  

Well, that makes three people in the thread whose sneezes are physically dangerous.

I also know of a couple of people who have had years of neck/back pain after sneezing too hard. Hence I actually try to limit myself, alpha-sneezing is probably not worth years of pain. Am i a beta pussy/kitten?

Don't forget the color and viscosity of your boogers is an alpha tell. Always go for the Chad thick and green over the virgin runny and clear.

It's actually been reported that a good sneeze feels like 23% of an orgasm. It's true because it's science, bro.