rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Bang Texting

Post Bang Texting

I've been fucking a lot of girls lately.

Most of my dealings with girls are very short term. A few bangs at most and then things fizzle out. A large part of that has to do with the novelty wearing off for me. I just don't care enough after the first lay to put in any effort and the girls pick up on this sooner or later.

It's been a non-issue in the past. However I really stepped up my game in 2018 and the quality of girl I'm getting now is high enough that I actually care about seeing them again. Problem is I don't think I've developed my post-bang game enough to keep the hotties attracted past a certain point.

Humans are social creatures, yet I prefer to spend most of my time alone and don't care much for small talk. I basically provide zero comfort to anybody around me and I've always been that way.

I know some guys try to promote this idea of texting being purely logistical, but that approach doesn't seem to work for me post-bang. I want to learn how to text a girl without a.) Sending texts only related to meeting for sex (me right now) vs b.) Sending too many texts and coming off like a needy beta male.

For the sake of this post, I'd like to keep the topic strictly on how this relates to post-bang texting and how to interact with girls on there, how many days between texts, how to message for sex without being pushy...etc.

Post Bang Texting

I feel pretty much exactly how you do about everything you said. I sort of struggle with this as well, especially because I hate texting.

I think one solution might be to up your fuck-game. Fuck them good enough to get into their minds to the point where all they can do is fantasize about getting another deep dicking from you.

Post Bang Texting

Try short on phone conversations-for me it keeps the girls around for roughly a month. Usually girls fade out after that month. I rarely text girls I am in short term sexual relationships with (caveat-1st sexual experience post fuck text to protect yourself from false rape accusation) , if I do it is to let them know when I am going to call them (I am always busy, even when I am not, so I tell them to be ready when I call). Just my two cents-actually talking to someone builds stronger connections-Plus -women can text 7-8 people at once with different conversations, she can only talk to one person at a time.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Post Bang Texting

Just pull out a bit of beta game - ring them/text them ask "how their day was", "thanks for last night", "can't wait to see you again" etc etc.

Waning: overdoing beta comfort game will get you ghosted :-)

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-25-2019 04:01 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Just pull out a bit of beta game - ring them/text them ask "how their day was", "thanks for last night", "can't wait to see you again" etc etc.

So if you really do want to thank them for last night then don't? You really did want to see them again but don't say that>?

Post Bang Texting

I'm struggling with this as well. I'm a laconic texter and lost what could have been a solid long term plate to my (perceived) disinterest. This is after a great date where the girl was enthusiastically texting me that she had a great time.

You can try calling her like Atlanta Man suggests, but this might freak out autistic early-20s girls who don't know how to talk on the phone. If she's over 25, calling will work better.

I'd say context is key. If a girl gives off enthusiastic vibes with her texts, reward her with almost-as-enthusiastic texts. Don't think of it as being needy/beta. Think of it as rewarding her good behavior. Also, don't be afraid to use emojis - it fills in a lot of gaps and somewhat compensates for shorter texts. If you don't want to do "How was your day???", at least send a funny picture so she knows you're thinking about her.

You basically have to rewire your brain from the pattern you set of treating every plate like a disposable low-priority. This is where I am right now. This means allowing yourself to care about a chick (a little bit) and letting it show (a little bit) in your messages. If a girl is hot, nice to you and a good bang, move her to top texting priority in your mind and set different rules for her. Shorten the time gap between her messages and yours and respond a little more enthusiastically.

Follow up bang texts should be simple like, "Had a great time let's do it again sometime soon". You should nonchalantly plant the seed for follow up dates while her emotions are riding high from the previous date.

As always, don't reward her disinterested texts. Her inappropriate one or two word responses should (with a few exceptions) have a delayed and equally laconic response even if she's your #1.

Reward the good. Punish the bad. Allow yourself to be a little more enthusiastic with girls who have proven their worth to you.

Post Bang Texting

Keep it short. One response to every three of their texts.

Then eventually ghost.

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-25-2019 05:16 PM)fmman Wrote:  

So if you really do want to thank them for last night then don't? You really did want to see them again but don't say that>?

Before she leaves your place after you give her a phenomenal kicking, tell her to text you when she gets home safe.

I do this every time a woman leaves my home after the first time we fuck. It will let her know that you give a shit and you will retain that comfort if you want to see her again. Also, she will almost always thank you for having her over (save that message exchange just in case).

Very simple thing to do that will pay dividends in the future.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Post Bang Texting

If you're truly in abundance state, why would you want to keep them around so much? Even quality girl gets boring, just takes an extra bang or two maybe lol

But more on the topic, I guess you can text them few times per day with small talk/random banter. Then when you want to meet, you can ask them out near yours instead of straight up inviting them over. You'll keep them around longer this way.

Post Bang Texting

I think this depends on nationality of the girl. I have had the luxury of access to international cuisine all year round, for the last few years, so will be more general advice.

If I don't feel an urge to text her within a few days, I never. I forget her quickly.

If after I finished fucking her I want to see her again at least 1-2 more times, I usually put in a quick suggestion on doing X sometime (road trip, go check this thing out, any activity that could be cool to do with a chick). This is while she is still there. Just super loose without asking for any type of commitment. In the same fashion you would throw out "a coke would taste pretty sweet now". If you signal that you've spent a lot of time thinking of the suggestion, it smells beta.

If she hasn't already texted me, I text her 1-3 days later depending on her nationality, and ask if we should do X this weekend. Her answer/willingness will often depend on how good of a dickin' you gave her.

Goes without saying, but the activity should never exclude a clear opportunity to bang. The activity should indicate high chances you end up in the same bed together.

Post Bang Texting

I'm currently facing the dilemma of what's a good balance.

Went on a date with this girl and found her very easy to talk to. I had so many things stacked against me (her best friend came for a drink at the start and made things awkward, she then "bumped" into our second venue and asked if she was "okey" and then wouldn't stop calling her when she came back to mine. Though, I told her to text she's ok and to then ignore which she did.

The girl seems into me and replies 3-4 texts per every 1/2 I send but she asks boring questions that I rather answer in person. Especially because she takes my jokes on text literally sometimes.

We've already set up a 2nd date and inbetween I've got two other dates planned to keep myself occupied. I do want a relationship as I've never had one and hope it will help me treat ED problems. I don't really care with which girl but this one seems to be the one where I just don't have to fuck up given that we have similar interests and she's being very responsive.

I don't want to be too aloof to seem disinterested but I don't want her to lose the attraction either. My current plan is to send 1-3 texts a day until our next date and hopefully I don't scare her off.

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-25-2019 09:12 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:  

Then eventually ghost.
This is the retarded redpill.

Can any older members if reading this comment some advice? Last 4 bangs have all not come back for more and come off cold in messaging.

Post Bang Texting

Warning: overdoing beta comfort game will get you ghosted :-)

This is how you get rid of them without feeling bad about it.

...if they DON'T ghost you, are they a keeper?

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-25-2019 12:36 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Try short on phone conversations-for me it keeps the girls around for roughly a month. Usually girls fade out after that month. I rarely text girls I am in short term sexual relationships with (caveat-1st sexual experience post fuck text to protect yourself from false rape accusation) , if I do it is to let them know when I am going to call them (I am always busy, even when I am not, so I tell them to be ready when I call). Just my two cents-actually talking to someone builds stronger connections-Plus -women can text 7-8 people at once with different conversations, she can only talk to one person at a time.

I transition to short 10 minute or less calls post bang, for a few reasons.

1. I will be able to gauge through their verbal interaction if they are more/less hooked post bang themselves
2. I can set the tone that it was good and we need to hookup again, without her potentially taking a message out of context to think I am falling in love, etc.

With one I am banging at the moment, pre-bang, we were 100 percent texting. I never heard her voice until we met for the first time (strange for me, but she was in her mid 20s so normal to her).
Post-bang - the call/text ratio is 3:1, and with less of a paper trail, she has become more comfortable on the phone about hookups compared to the stale pre-bang text replies I was getting.

Post Bang Texting

So whats the consensus on texting when a.) being good looking and b.) giving off a player vibe? Does anyone else fall in to these two brackets?

My plan going forward is to text more often and just make small talk over text, ask them how their day/work/studies are going...etc.

Phone calls seem like they could be useful, but most young girls are too socially retarded to handle phone calls. I send voice messages to everybody. I don't know if that helps or hurts.

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-26-2019 11:06 AM)asianirish1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2019 09:12 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:  

Then eventually ghost.
This is the retarded redpill.

Can any older members if reading this comment some advice? Last 4 bangs have all not come back for more and come off cold in messaging.

The problem is you.

Post Bang Texting

If you do it right, she will text you first. If not, then may have not vibed well enough. You may have not banged her hard enough. A plethora of reasons really.

There's no need to text a lot after banging. If she doesn't text you after you bang, you can try to mention something which happened on the date which you found funny or interesting. From there on it should just be logistics for your next encounter. Don't try to force small talk, she'll sense your desperation to continue the dialogue.

ldeally you would have dropped bait about "this cool skybar we should check out" or some shit. Seems like you haven't provided enough reason (value) for them to want to be repeat customers (especially if this is happening a lot). Analyze that first. On the other hand (less likely) they may still want to ride the carousel some more, could be on the rebound from their ex, their hamster could have kicked in and rationalized the situation at hand and so on.

Post Bang Texting

I decided to go through some of my old texts (I've had this phone awhle). I figured I might find a few gems in there. Instead, what I found was in most cases if the girl text me back either later that day (if they stayed overnight) or the next day, then I was golden.

Not really rocket science; either she was into you, and she'll make the effort if she was, or she was just looking for something casual. If it's the latter, you're in for an uphill climb and unless it was mind-blowing sex you would be better off focusing on the next girl.

Post Bang Texting

Don't text girls after you fuck them. Let them text if they wanna see you again. After all, you've gotten what you wanted already.

If they don't text and you really wanna hook up with her again, just text her next time you're horny. Don't think so much, just do what feels natural. This ain't rocket science.

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-29-2019 02:16 AM)Jozi Wrote:  

Don't text girls after you fuck them. Let them text if they wanna see you again. After all, you've gotten what you wanted already.

If they don't text and you really wanna hook up with her again, just text her next time you're horny. Don't think so much, just do what feels natural. This ain't rocket science.

This is a good rule, but in today's #metoo environment it's a good idea to get some kind of text from the girl saying she had a good time, which you may have to prompt with a text of your own.

Post Bang Texting

Banged one of the hottest girls at my college after a party Friday then again Saturday night. I didn’t text her until today, and asked her to come over to chill. She replied with “work”, and I asked “what time are you out?” And she never replied. Do I hit her up again as she’s one of the hottest chicks at the school or just next her?

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-30-2019 11:47 PM)_nick_ Wrote:  

Banged one of the hottest girls at my college after a party Friday then again Saturday night. I didn’t text her until today, and asked her to come over to chill. She replied with “work”, and I asked “what time are you out?” And she never replied. Do I hit her up again as she’s one of the hottest chicks at the school or just next her?

Sounds like she was blowing you off with a vague reply and no offer of reschedule. I'd go radio silent and maybe restart her in a few weeks if you feel inspired. If she doesn't respond after that, next her.

Post Bang Texting

I have to revive this thread guys, and even go a little off topic.

My harem has completely collapsed. It feels like the universe has conspired against me and taken all my girls away, including a lack of solid leads on tinder.

Last week was my first week of not getting a new lay since 2019 and I feel like crap because this shit just keeps happening over and over: meet girl - fuck a few times - novelty wears off - they ghost. Every time.

I must be failing in some basic area. No oneitis or anything here, but seeing young hotties slip through your fingers just stings.

Someone help me out over here.

EDIT: deleted my post by accident

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (02-18-2019 06:02 PM)The King Wrote:  

I have to revive this thread guys, and even go a little off topic.

My harem has completely collapsed. It feels like the universe has conspired against me and taken all my girls away, including a lack of solid leads on tinder.

Last week was my first week of not getting a new lay since 2019 and I feel like crap because this shit just keeps happening over and over: meet girl - fuck a few times - novelty wears off - they ghost. Every time.

I must be failing in some basic area. No oneitis or anything here, but seeing young hotties slip through your fingers just stings.

Someone help me out over here.

They're just disappearing with zero explanation or clues that they're fading?
Is their texting getting more aloof and you're chasing? Provide some more details.

Post Bang Texting

@Player_1337

Yo man, keep forgetting how to quote on this please bare with me.

It feels like trying to tell a doc where the pain is, really hard to pin point the exact issue but I'll try cover the key points

I'm good looking and use that to get in the door on tinder. 99% of my lays nowadays are from the app.

I go through the motions and meet girls either at their place or mine for sex and things are going well, the attraction is there...etc

I must be fucking something up directly after the bang from what I can tell. The problem is I don't have the faintest clue if I'm trying too hard or not trying hard enough. Makes it really hard for me the figure out what direction to go.

I don't have any feelings towards these girls beyond their aesthetics but I don't feel bad about that. What I can't figure out is whether the girl is thinking "why does this guy only text me for sex" or "why did this guy reply to my text in only a few minutes, doesn't he have something better to do"

I don't have much experience in the long term dating game so maybe the girls subconsciously read this. I also try to meet each girl about once a week.

I'm gonna ask a basic question for anyone who wants to answer.

If you're a good looking guy fucking a girl of about the same scale looks wise, do you text them as little, or as often as possible and with what content? Filler and stupid emojis or barebones logistics?