rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slightly Red Pill Experience in Provincial Vietnam.

Still a bit hyped as I write this.

Im living in provincial Vietnam near the Cambodian border.

Found it hard scoring chicks as in part rural, conservative society rules apply.. Not entirely, it can be done, it just takes work and patience.

The history here is that the French and then the Americans cultivated the local hill tribes to act as scouts and auxiliary forces during their respective wars. Talking to locals here the thinking here is that whoever controls this area will control the Southern half of Vietnam.

So the Viets flooded the area with their own population after the war in much the same way that the Chinese populated 'Inner Mongolia' with millions of Han Chinese such that they never have to give it back.

The town is a few hundred thousand Kinh Vietnamese with hill tribes in the outlying villages.

I met a hill tribe girl through the Zalo app 'people nearby' function. Chatted with her for a while and said I'd like to take her for coffee. "But I'm so poor, my skin is so dark..etc. etc." "No I wanna meet you.." Blah blah blah..

Anyway this morning I arranged to pick her up from her village a couple of clicks out of town and drove down the dirt tracks to her place.

I drove up and down the street, chickens, skinny dogs... and messaged her. Where are you?

Was thinking 'some of these houses are made of brick.. some are made of corrugated metal and bits of wood.. I wonder which one's hers?'

She comes down the road.. mid twenties, not as hot as I was hoping. We chatted for about two minutes with her acting all excited and looking around.

Wizened old bloke comes puttering up on his moped. "It my dad.." He drives past yelling something. She says 'have to go home..!"
"Oh you have to go home?"
"No YOU have to go home.."

Old mate is averting his gaze from me, driving around in circles muttering and staring a thousand yards behind me rather than at me. he putters off back the way he came..

...and Oh Fuck here come Twenty Fucking Guys toward me filling up the whole street. Out of nowhere. Its 11am in the morning.

She's saying in English.. "Go! Go Now!"

I'm thinking.. these guys are all holding sticks that are bouncing off their legs as they walk toward me, hands like plates and cheekbones like fucking horses. Hmm, they don't seem too friendly... Hmm, yeah you know what? Come to think of it.. I might have left the fridge door open.. I think I will go home actually.

So I drove off in my little moped, all the way home.
I knew I was back in Viet Kinh territory fifteen minutes later when everyone started yelling at me 'Hello!' "Hey!" "America!" "Go home!" from the side of the street - just like they do every fucking day.

On the way out I hadn't really been thinking too much about the plate so much as the fields smelt like Lavender and how it all reminded me of the South of France.

Those guys coming down the road was straight out of 'Zero Dark Thirty' with the Abbotabad locals coming down the street toward the Americans raising dust as they came.

On the way back I couldn't get out of my mind the images of elderly Han Chinese with heads swollen like footballs lying in the road after another bout of Uighur rage.

I'm no fan of what the Chinese do to the Uigurs but that doesn't mean indigenous people really help themselves.

Got to town, went for a coffee and sat down as the local Viets around me did their usual point and laugh at the foreigner. They don't like the Hill tribes much thats for sure..
I have had to pay that many bribes to live here as the local authorities really don't like Westerners living in their town. For those saying its just greed they kick out alot of Westerners, even the ones who pay on demand.

The local English teaching westerners come over all gooey when you mention the hill tribes, they don't know even one..

My Google phone was giving me updates on White kids smirking and toxic masculinity.

A middle aged women had replied to my comment about the Gilette advert on facebook about how it was all good that Men were being called out on their bad conduct and if it was her and a 'toxic male' she would "hit him around the head with a 4×2".

2x4 you silly bitch.. 2x4..

Meanwhile the white females I work with give me shit about my racism when I chase off dipshits that are giving them grief. Happy to accept my help. Later they call me out because they 'know' -in their heads- that I 'think I'm better' than the gormless fuckwits that try and get handsy with them. Because.. white supremacy. male toxicity.

I can't give an insightful critique here. Something to do with better risk analysis in future. I've had a gang of Muslim migrants celebrate above my unconscious body after they thought they had killed me. But that was in Scandinavia. Really didn't expect to get run out of town for turning up to pick up a coffee date.

Something to do with human tribalism and out-groups.. and how its all the fault of western males.

As I drove off I saw over my shoulder that her ass was actually pretty ragged.

Most chicks here have incredible asses. Not the 'Thicc' kind that many on the forum like, more 110lb flawless lingerie model asses.

I had found the only one chick that didn't have a good ass in five square miles...

Is it bad that this is the thing that bothers me the most about this incident?

TLDR: White Western Male goes on coffee date: re-learns that his kind is not the only kind seemingly practising xenophobia and prejudice.

I like stories like this. It reminds you how the majority of people in this world live.

The most red pilled person in this story is the hill tribe dad who assembled the whole village to kick out the foreigner who was trying to woo his daughter.

A lot of Westerners underestimate the degree to which most men in the world are fiercly protective of their women, and that nothing makes their blood boil more than seeing one of their women with a foreigner. It possibly surprises people since we seem to have lost that protective instinct towards our own women.

Did you have your moped running the entire time? Or was it turned off and you had to start it?

What would you have done if it didn’t start? Ditch it and run? Try to run and push it with you?

Quote: (01-23-2019 01:44 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

...and Oh Fuck here come Twenty Fucking Guys toward me filling up the whole street. Out of nowhere. Its 11am in the morning.

She says 'have to go home..!"
"Oh you have to go home?"
"No YOU have to go home.."

I'm thinking.. these guys are all holding sticks that are bouncing off their legs as they walk toward me, hands like plates and cheekbones like fucking horses. Hmm, they don't seem too friendly... Hmm, yeah you know what? Come to think of it.. I might have left the fridge door open..
I think I will go home actually.

So I drove off in my little moped, all the way home.

OP's no Little Dark.

I want to hear more about the muslim gang that thought they killed you!

This what happen when you don't bring enough water buffalo for the dowry, son.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

It was a little comical how shit I was at getting my moped started and driving off.

Panicking a little, couldn't even get the key in the ignition.
Then I couldn't get the bike in gear.

She started messaging me yesterday. Spent a whole day before the meet saying that she was afraid of me, that she had never met a white guy before.

Yesterday she messages me saying "I am not afraid of you, I am afraid of the people in my village.."
NOW you tell me bitch.

Turned on my phone this morning. All night messaging how hot and cute I was etc.

Hmm.. Seems like she wants to see who the winner would be between 'White-knight White-man' and 'Unreconstructed Red-pill villagers' (my money is on the villagers)

I messaged her saying.. "I don't think that I can help you or that it is a good idea to meet. I wish you the best for the future." She immediately went from going on about how handsome and strong I was too.. "You are an ugly coward".

Fine. "Good luck"

"No no.. my brother beat me yesterday for meeting you"

"there is nothing I can do to help you. Good luck".

"Ugly Coward!"

Blocked.

She at no point leading up to this worried about my fucking well-being..

Women do not race to become the strongest or the swiftest, they wait around at the finish line and choose which winner to take home.

Couldn't you just arrange to meet her somewhere that other people in her village will see you?

It seems that would be the simplest solution.

The alternative is that you really need to become friendly with the other people around her first and then would be allowed to see her.

I think blocking her is not needed and it something can be worked out.

This is the most meta post I have read on this forum ever. All the bases covered: foreign locale, no other white guys around, social media, tribalism, SJW bullshit, and getting chased out of the village, etc.

Good to see a fellow forum member living the life. Posts like this make me smile as I go about the mundanity of my life.

+1 one from me.

Edit: already repped you apparently. Damn it.

Quote: (01-25-2019 09:51 PM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

Couldn't you just arrange to meet her somewhere that other people in her village will see you?

It seems that would be the simplest solution.

The alternative is that you really need to become friendly with the other people around her first and then would be allowed to see her.

I think blocking her is not needed and it something can be worked out.

The bitch risked his life, didn't apologize and called him an ugly coward, the only way he should come back is bringing at least 10 of his friends with baseball bats. Not that I recommend it, would rather just take the loss and move on

Also, even if he successfully engaged the tribesmen they would probably demand money or marriage to her mediocre ass
Bienvenuto did well, just block the cunt and be happy you're not injured

^I concur. She never at any point showed any concern for Bienvenuto. Screw her. If you’re going to take a risk to save a girl from something, she had better at least be a girl who will care for and look out for you, not some manipulator who just wants to see you get hate crimed by all of her cousin-brothers in their inbred hillbilly village.

No need to go back for any reason. Just move on. There are too many women in this world to get your skull broken for any one of them, especially when they show such complete lack of caring about you and what happens to you.

Repped and great story. I’ve only been to Hanoi so far but hope to get to the other parts of Vietnam too. Do you speak any Vietnamese?

Also, what’s this about Muslim migrants trying to murder you in Scandinavia? I certainly hope you are going to tell us more about that. Was it because one of those illiterate rednecks thought you were trying to steal his niece-wife?

I really like this story. It's a breath of fresh air compared to many other recent threads on RVF. This is also from the same author who posted earlier about sharing an apartment with a crazy stalker dude in Vietnam, quite an entertaining read too.

OP, keep going on adventures but don't get into too much trouble because we need you alive and well so that you can keep posting here. Next time you try to bang a hill tribe girl or do other crazy things, please take pictures or bring a go pro or something.

Quote: (01-25-2019 08:38 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

It was a little comical how shit I was at getting my moped started and driving off.

Panicking a little, couldn't even get the key in the ignition.
Then I couldn't get the bike in gear.

She started messaging me yesterday. Spent a whole day before the meet saying that she was afraid of me, that she had never met a white guy before.

Yesterday she messages me saying "I am not afraid of you, I am afraid of the people in my village.."
NOW you tell me bitch.

Turned on my phone this morning. All night messaging how hot and cute I was etc.

Hmm.. Seems like she wants to see who the winner would be between 'White-knight White-man' and 'Unreconstructed Red-pill villagers' (my money is on the villagers)

I messaged her saying.. "I don't think that I can help you or that it is a good idea to meet. I wish you the best for the future." She immediately went from going on about how handsome and strong I was too.. "You are an ugly coward".

Fine. "Good luck"

"No no.. my brother beat me yesterday for meeting you"

"there is nothing I can do to help you. Good luck".

"Ugly Coward!"

Blocked.

She at no point leading up to this worried about my fucking well-being..

Women do not race to become the strongest or the swiftest, they wait around at the finish line and choose which winner to take home.

Thank you for the story.

This is every white blue haired anglophone girl's id stripped of their tumblr safe spaces. The bitch without the looks to make it in her hometown will invite unsuspecting guy to a date expecting him to navigate her action movie setup to deliver her into a marginally better standard of living than the pretty girls.

She set you up for this because she had nothing to lose. She's already at the bottom, and she was either going to stay in place or get elevated. Why wouldn't she put you in danger for those lottery ticket odds.

Your experience confirms an idea I've been mulling and its that girls with nothing to lose aren't worth meeting. I'm lucky the worst I fell into during my expat/immigrant experience was a Dominicana who brought her mother to the initial meetup and after seeing I'm still working on my verb conjugations the started blabbing her lips in a way that suggested drug assisted robbery was in the cards. Before that there was a chick from an outer barrio who misrepresented the favela as the suburbs, hid her two kids and beta "its complicated" bucks, then made the mistake of trying to extract commitment by taking me hostage in increasingly ridiculous and indefensible positions.

Both chicks were selection for their readiness to display their excellent ergonomics, but asking girls when the last time the ate shrimp (This will probably not work if shrimp are dirt cheap in your local) before meeting has proven an excellent filter.

Before I started exploring the world I thought prejudice and xenophobia wasn't as bad in the rest of the world. Boy was I wrong.

Quote: (01-25-2019 10:16 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I really like this story. It's a breath of fresh air compared to many other recent threads on RVF. This is also from the same author who posted earlier about sharing an apartment with a crazy stalker dude in Vietnam, quite an entertaining read too.

OP, keep going on adventures but don't get into too much trouble because we need you alive and well so that you can keep posting here. Next time you try to bang a hill tribe girl or do other crazy things, please take pictures or bring a go pro or something.

To try to explain what the experience was like..

I'll give a parallel example.

>> I once did a lot of buddhist meditation with a group in the countryside away from cities. Afterward I went to stay in a disused truck in an empty car park on someone's land.

You know how some days you don't 'feel like yourself', or after long plane journeys one isn't able to take much information in ? Well this is the opposite, all the colours more vivid and feeling centred.

I asked a hippy in the local area whether the farmer's fields were safe to walk in. 'Oh yeah mate sure, Ive lived round here for ages, there's a few cows.. live and let live - that's their motto' etc.

Well foolishly I went walking in the top field at the top of a steep hill one sunset. It was an amazing view but the many many cows (bulls? no idea) did not have a live and let live philosophy as it turned out..

It was a very weird shaped field with hedges going round corners. I noticed that all the cows were very slowly but very surely walking around me and cutting off my exit. I went around a sharp corner in the hedge and jumped a fence. Not sure that I was still in the same field or a different one I sprinted for the far hedge row and vaulted that next fence.

Bit of adrenaline, walking down the steep slope, thinking was this all in my head? and sure enough twenty seconds later there is a rumbling of hooves above me and a whole herd of cows (bulls?) come tearing round the corner and chest butt the stainless steel fence so hard it started ringing. They were all mooing and lowing or whatever and staring at me like they weren't happy.

Lesson learned. I asked the farmer later when I met him about that field and he said 'Don't go in there, the cattle will trample you to death!'

Never trust a hippy.

So I came down the hill and bumped into a middle aged middle class woman that lived nearby. Everything was that bit more vivid and real from all the meditation I'd been doing. Whilst I'm exchanging pleasantries with her I look down at the dog thats wrapping itself round her heels.

It struck me very hard that this dog was yes domesticated .. but as its crazed eyes swivelled in its head and every piece of skin twitched I thought to myself this thing is a force of nature in itself.

The woman is banging on about how 'Tiddles' at her feet 'is upset because Jemima's away at pony club camp and blah blah blah' and I'm thinking.. we just deaden ourselves to the sheer energy and the facts of nature that we live alongside every day..<<<

For me driving back to town on my little bike it was like concentric circles. From the outer ring of the Ferengi looking hill tribes with their silent zero sum physical threat to any strangers

to the next ring of Viet farmers on the edge of town that I live amongst, dark skinned, tough, cussed, not so much welding weapons as calling out "Hey USA! Go Home! Fuck you! Asshole!" every time they see me.

Another click to the middle of town with the townies and the police. Hostile but in a more nervous, giggling kind of way.
It like the game where one person turns to face the wall and the others have six steps from the other end of the room to tag him. he turns and they all run off giggling , then he turns and they start in again.. Relentlessly.
Every day.

After I typed up my thread opener I got up to go next door to a cafe where the owner is in a portrait of herself shaking hands with Justin Trudeau at some Apec conference.
The guys around me were all eye balling me as per usual but I was a little bit pissed off so rather than avoiding their gaze I took in their pot bellies and their tailored shirts and their nice shoes and their iPhones and I thought 'Fuck You, you are the least of my problems today' and gave them daggers straight back with the whole cocked head attitude. Not smart but hopefully forgotten.

As I walked out I shot them a look back (thinking I might have pissed on my chips here) but the men were avoiding my gaze for the first time in my experience. the female owner and the waitresses however were all flicking their hair and smiling. One of them winked at me.

^ Women do not race to become the strongest or the swiftest, they wait around at the finish line and choose whichever winner to take home.

It was an insight that underlined to me that so many young women I meet are just swivelling eyes and twitching skin
-everything they do seems to be for the purpose of attracting alpha mates-
and as a result they are very self interested, insincere and, actually, not very nice people.
That's not the last word but it is a perspective.

In the cafe I have met Viets from California, Missouri, New Jersey and Sydney - long term residents with US or Australian passports and all keen to talk to me but none able to speak English.
We had to use our phones to communicate.
On holiday but apparently it is the height of oppression that they are forced to return to work in Australia and the USA over Tet.
It is not good that they are forced to share their insular communities with people from the North of Vietnam or the South when they are from the middle. They are not happy about this.
I asked and all their communication with government departments in their new countries is conducted in Vietnamese.

But the innermost ring is my English school where the young female Viet TAs devour Instagram and SJW-ism and have renamed Vietnamese boys with names like "Shawnisa' and 'Nesrin' - Black and Muslim female names..
Non-binary.
They even called one girl 'Trayvon' - 'why Trayvon?' - "Because.. Trayvon Martin! OMG haven't you heard..? etc. etc."

They are all emigrating to the West on their various visa scams soon.

A mass renaming will occur.

PS. Its a sad story about that flatmate.
I moved out, we composed our differences. He's a tough nut and likeable. He seemed to be doing okay in his new job and locale.

Last week he had a stroke and apparently his memory's gone. I spoke to his Mum. He was flown home yesterday to get care in the Uk. Apparently he keeps mentioning a long gone ex gf and asking when she is coming round.

Quote: (01-26-2019 01:12 AM)The Grey Wrote:  

Before I started exploring the world I thought prejudice and xenophobia wasn't as bad in the rest of the world. Boy was I wrong.

Our education is pure gaslighting. Tell the gentlest and most altruistic people in the world that they are actually the nastiest and they will just keep giving ground and giving ground...

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Great story mate, thanks for sharing.

Best line: As I drove off I saw over my shoulder that her ass was actually pretty ragged.

Ragged be her ass.

Geesh sounds like a pretty hostile environment up in those rural northern parts.

Glad I'm in the south. They love Americans here. It's kinda ridiculous actually. My euro/SA friends just get a sort of meh reaction from the locals. Guess you gotta napalm a country and fuck their women to gain admiration in this part of the world.

Interesting to think about her incredible strategic naivete (to put it lightly).

She was well aware of the potential beating she received for meeting you; and that by doing it so openly, in public, that she was putting you at risk as well. But she decided to roll the dice anyway, to see what happened. Would the Nordic Ubermensch fend off her family, mushroom slapping them with his enormous phallus? Then whisk her off to his magical kingdom?

It was a lottery ticket, at the price of a beating from her family, and a damaged reputation. But tingles > drudgery.

Her reputation isn't damaged yet, but would be destroyed had she slept with the western stranger. So for her, it would have been an all or nothing play, she would only go through it if she through there was a solid LT and marriage prospect, as opposed to a fling, which would have totally destroyed her reputation in the village. She would have had to burn her bridges with the clan and move to the big city had this happened, which isn't easy for a 3rd world rural bumpkin as it is in the West.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Stop hanging around bumpkins and come to the southern part of the country where the locals are generally more affable, tolerant, and friendly (legitimately). I've never had a single problem with Viets there.

You want a real red pill? Head over to provincial Luzon or Mindanao.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Very interesting red pill story. You deserved to get your ass kicked out... and even beat (I'm very glad you didn't). I could of very easily been in the exact same situation as you and I have come close at times. In those small communal villages in the Third World they are very protective of their women... even the less attractive ones.

You did the right thing by cutting communication with her and now you have an interesting experience and story to tell. I am laughing at the image of you desperately trying to start the motorbike while the locals descend upon you with crude weapons. [Image: lol.gif]

Great post.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-26-2019 05:43 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Geesh sounds like a pretty hostile environment up in those rural northern parts.

Glad I'm in the south. They love Americans here. It's kinda ridiculous actually. My euro/SA friends just get a sort of meh reaction from the locals. Guess you gotta napalm a country and fuck their women to gain admiration in this part of the world.

He said that he was near the Cambodian border. That would mean that he is in the South but of course hill tribe border country is different from standard coastal Viet country. I've spent a month in Hanoi and everyone there was super friendly as well. Telling someone that I am American never elicited a negative response from anyone.

Vietnamese people in general seem very relaxed and friendly as long as you don't behave in a rude way, which is part of why I'll probably be going back this year. Perhaps there are just certain cities and areas that have a stick up their collective ass for some reason, like how certain towns and areas in Hawaii are mostly populated by folks who don't like white people for whatever reason.