rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another career ruined by bad game(?) - Woman sues for sexism after texts from exec

Another career ruined by bad game(?) - Woman sues for sexism after texts from exec

Quote:Quote:

A City worker suing her firm for sexism after she was propositioned by her boss was left 'suffering stress and anxiety', an employment tribunal was told.

Nathalie Abildgaard, 27, is claiming she was unfairly dismissed after batting off advances from a 50-year-old executive director at IFM Investors.

Miss Abildgaard left the Australian fund management firm just a month after Frederic Michel-Verdier said: 'If I was 20 years younger, I would have been all over you' at a nightclub in Madrid, it is claimed.

He is also said to have messaged her his hotel room number so 'we could have some fun' on the night in March last year, which was organised to celebrate the closing of a deal.

Miss Abildgaard, who is originally from Denmark, was said to have sought medical treatment for stress and anxiety after the incident.

She's probably never been hit on in her life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-boss.html

Here's the girl:

[Image: attachment.jpg41152]   

Nice slim legs. Face is bleh in the pic but I bet she cleans up nice. Very low chance she's hiding some love handles under that jacket. WB.

More pics on Google : https://www.google.com/search?q=Nathalie...0&bih=1089

Here's the dude:

[Image: attachment.jpg41153]   

He's not ugly or anything. Looks like a dad.

Another pic from Zero Hedge:

[Image: attachment.jpg41154]   

More on Zero Hedge:

Michel-Verdier is now facing an "employment tribunal" after Abildgaard claimed she felt "degraded" by his unsolicited advances and later suffered from panic attacks after Michel-Verdier spoke with her at work afterward. Abildgaard wound up suing IFM for "constructive unfair dismissal" as a result

In retrospect, Michel-Verdier admitted that it was "irresponsible and naive" to send his hotel room number to a female colleague with a text saying “come )))” after a night of company-sponsored partying in Madrid while celebrating the closing of a deal. And yet, the 50-year-old claims he sent the number at her request, after she claimed she needed to tell the front desk who would be handling the bill for their trip.

Bad text game? Also, he said she said. Guess who wins?

Finally, some wise words:

"While I am not a person who attaches much importance to hierarchy, I now believe that it is perhaps better as a senior employee that I always maintain a professional distance with more junior employees and do not drink and socialize with them," he concluded.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-2...-his-hotel

This should be amended to say that any male employee should always maintain that professional distance. Gone are the days when men and women could meet at work and go on to start a relationship. It's too much of a minefield now.

Dude looks straight out of central casting, the generic evil corporate executive. The legal system is gonna carve him up with rusty razors.

The solution is simple: never hire women ever

I just got a promotion to a middle management position at my work and have mostly separated any connections with my former low-level, in the field co-workers, Used to drink with em, flirt with the girls, hang out at each other's places, but I've realized now as their "boss", that shit is done. When it comes to co-working women especially, i only talk work. This guy is an idiot and completely naïve to the fact that this aint the 80s anymore. Middle and upper management, that are of the straight white men type, operate on a razor thin margin of social error. Tossing away a career and wage just cause the new intern has got a rockin' pair of tits is surprising easy, one false minor accusation is enough to sink even the best managers.

My conduct in my job now is basically "what would Mike Pence do?" and then act accordingly. I'll have my fun overseas and hopefully retire before management/leadership positions are no longer attainable by white men.

I usually say "no" when people point out bad game, but in this case that really is the case.

1). NEVER put anything personal in an email or text to a co-worker. NEVER. Had he not done that, it would have been a case of "he said, she said."

2). If you absolutely have to bed a co-worker, just wait until she leaves the company. This isn't the 1970s, where people stayed with one company for decades. If you wait a year, chances are the woman will have moved on.

3). Try to remember what decade we're in . This guy looks like he did pretty well with women back in Reagan-Bush-Clinton eras. Unfortunately for him, those days are as long gone as his youth. Employees these days take you to court, not to bed. Happy hour isn't.

The cardinal rule about sleeping with women where you work is they must be the ones approaching you, especially if you are a higher up. Otherwise it's too hard and risky to know how they will react. If you have game and are well put together, they will approach you anyway.

I kind of pity the guy- he is an attractive dude but like DOBA said this is not the 1970-1990's-women do not not go from the boardroom to the bedroom, they take your ass to the courtroom. It sucks because he probably works 60 hour weeks and is just constantly around this girl( If you are 50, that 27 year old is a hot piece of ass- If you look like this dude you have done better than her in your prime-she also may have baited him....) he made his play, and bombed-now he is being shamed.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

One can only hope, with incidents like this, that women will sue their way right back to the kitchen where they belong.

Quote: (01-22-2019 06:15 PM)Repo Wrote:  

The cardinal rule about sleeping with women where you work is they must be the ones approaching you, especially if you are a higher up. Otherwise it's too hard and risky to know how they will react. If you have game and are well put together, they will approach you anyway.
Cope. Femoids will still approach and claim rape later for cash, prizes and Jewish media fame.

this plain-Jane woman is suing her boss for sexism after "suffering stress and anxiety"

jesus christ, when was this made a crime? will all "crime" itself eventually just turn into "whatever makes femtards have negative feels" ?

WNB - She may be uglier than some of the British birds found on the streets of Londontown.

Feel bad for the guy, he has the looks to pick up women in their late 20s-early 30s. He probably went for convenience/proximity and it will cost him, big time.

Twitter account made this month: check
https://mobile.twitter.com/nsabildgaard

Clearly extortion

How the hell is a young and thin woman with a pretty face a WNB? I don't believe anyone that has said WNB on this thread, with that said, how pathetic and mentally weak are modern women that she "sought medical treatment for stress and anxiety" because some guy hit on her? And how dumb can this guy be for doing something stupid like this? Don't hit on your female subordinates, you're just inviting disaster.

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:56 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

How the hell is a young and thin woman with a pretty face a WNB? I don't believe anyone that has said WNB on this thread, with that said, how pathetic and mentally weak are modern women that she "sought medical treatment for stress and anxiety" because some guy hit on her? And how dumb can this guy be for doing something stupid like this? Don't hit on your female subordinates, you're just inviting disaster.

We have a very different definition of what constitutes a "pretty face".

[Image: attachment.jpg41155]   

Yikes. WNB and would not hit on at work.

Quote: (01-23-2019 12:40 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

I would still hit it missionary, she is not beautiful, but I would have sex with her sober in the daytime-she ain't nothing to write home about, but she is definitely fuckable. Note:I am 43 , anything skinny in the 18-28 gets a look-at 33 I would still hit it but she would not rate as high.

All you shaming the girl for not being that pretty. I bet you all paid to bang an uglier hooker at least once.

She's not a model but doesn't look fat, has straight hair, face is okay... She might act feminine at work...

Quote: (01-23-2019 09:08 AM)joost Wrote:  

All you shaming the girl for not being that pretty. I bet you all paid to bang an uglier hooker at least once.

She's not a model but doesn't look fat, has straight hair, face is okay... She might act feminine at work...
I have NEVER paid direct cash for vagina-perhaps I will one day, but that day has not come yet.

Imagine she was the girlfriend of any of you...how would you react?

If I saw those messages I would have supported her in the suing of the company. Also she was fired for no apparent reason, or at least that is not disclosed.

This is not a #me too situation, or a false rape claim, and we can not assume that all women are evil, and all men are right.

Saying that the 70s/80s/90s where the good old days when bosses could hit on subordinates indiscriminately, is not a very good mindset in my opinion... There are at least 3 billion women in the world, just be clever and don't shit where you eat.

The last thing I would do if I was in Madrid partying with company money, with so many nice women and venues over there, I know that the last thing I would do was hit on a co worker.

I would still bang her if it was an easy lay. I just wouldn’t want to put in the effort or chauffeur her around.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (01-23-2019 10:19 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Imagine she was the girlfriend of any of you...how would you react?

If I saw those messages I would have supported her in the suing of the company. Also she was fired for no apparent reason, or at least that is not disclosed.

This is not a #me too situation, or a false rape claim, and we can not assume that all women are evil, and all men are right.

Saying that the 70s/80s/90s where the good old days when bosses could hit on subordinates indiscriminately, is not a very good mindset in my opinion... There are at least 3 billion women in the world, just be clever and don't shit where you eat.

The last thing I would do if I was in Madrid partying with company money, with so many nice women and venues over there, I know that the last thing I would do was hit on a co worker.
This is a case, in essence, about conduct alleged to have occurred in a nightclub in Madrid and the way in which the claimant dealt with that prior to her resignation.[b](She resigned ,she was not fired)[/b]
Miss Abildgaard, who is originally from Denmark, was said to have sought medical treatment for stress and anxiety after the incident.-'What we have been provided with as a statement dated 7 July 2018 is that the claimant tendered her resignation on the 9 April.
'On July 10 she commenced alternative employment at another firm for which she then a couple of days later went on sick leave.

After her resignation she got another job and immediately applied for sick leave due to "Anxiety and Trauma from the sexual harassment."

[/quote]

I agree with the above statement, but he is 50 and may not be game aware like that.

Skinny, dresses nice but her face looks like a dude, very masculine. It's a tough choice for me. I'll flip a coin.

Denmark. Don't bang Denmark.

Disclaimer: I WB that particular one, after a (whole) bottle of wine. Would not ask for seconds.

Quote: (01-23-2019 12:40 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

I had only seen the first picture in the page, yes, she's no striking beauty but she's a perfectly normal and healthy looking woman with good skin, hair and nothing ugly looking. I say it again, I don't believe anyone saying they wouldn't bang her.

I base the “wnb” based on the second photo, didn’t look strong. If you are into that, then more power to you.

Some guys will look at her and say she is a wnb 5, another guy will say she is a 7 wb.