rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman climbs mountain in bikini, freezes to death

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up...9ca3498e77

Quote:Quote:

A Taiwanese woman, known as the “Bikini Climber” for scaling mountains in swimwear, was found frozen to death after a 20m fall, according to reports.

Gigi Wu, 36, was eight days into a 25-day solo hike on Saturday when she called a friend to say she’d tumbled down a ravine in Central Taiwan’s Yushan Mountain and was unable to move because of a leg injury, Taiwan News reported.

The 36-year-old was eight days into her solo hike when she fell and froze to death.Source:Facebook

Gigi Wu is known for hiking in just her bikini.

Rescuers were only able to airlift her out 28 hours later because of poor weather conditions. But by then, the young woman was dead, officials said.

The overnight temperature in the area at an altitude of over 1670m was around freezing, said Commander Lin Cheng-I of the Nantou County Fire Department.

Wu froze to death on Yushan Mountain in Taiwan after she fell down a ravine.

The mountaineer, also known as Wu Chi-yun, was a local social media star, known for posing on peaks in barely-there outfits.

Her official cause of death is still unclear.

I have some experience of mountain climbing. And coincidentally I have climbed mountains in the area she died during my travels.

It's generally not advised to climb alone, but given the difficulty level and quality of trails in this area, it's probably not the end of the world. However, I would strongly advise against any solo mountain climbing wearing a bikini.

The article says that the temperature was around freezing. I don't believe that's true - at this time of the year in that area, the temperature drops to around minus 10 celcius. That's pretty cold, but if she were properly attired she should have survived a night in the open.

I hope the Facebook likes were worth it.

[Image: dc3939347c2b80942118e9d5c6553cde?width=650]

B-b-b-but... Wim Hof!

Must be a patriarchy thing.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Women are willing to die as long as it gets them attention.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

She tried this hard and only had 8k followers.. .. should have been an engineer or a doctor.

Women were designed to be dumb enough to get pregnant but smart enough to realized their tits are food bags.

Team Nachos

I don't see where it says she died, it appears she's still waiting for rescue?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (01-21-2019 07:08 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Probably wasn't the best article to quote.

Edit: Upated the op.

Quote: (01-21-2019 07:12 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2019 07:08 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Probably wasn't the best article to quote.

Yikes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

If it were any other circumstances, I would have truly felt sorry for her. However trying to climb a mountain in a bikini? Bad idea from the start. She paid with her life for the attention seeking behavior.

FB, IG, and all those social media platforms have screwed with peoples perceptions of what is important -- I could care less about the comments, likes of random strangers. The only social media accounts that are acceptable in my mind are related to a business venture where you promote your product or service.

Dumb broad

Quote: (01-21-2019 08:02 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Dumb broad

I know this is completely and utterly tasteless but...

...I guess it was really nipply out there

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Thot's gonna thot, I guess.

Quote: (01-21-2019 06:46 PM)Horus Wrote:  

A Taiwanese woman, known as the “Bikini Climber” for scaling mountains in swimwear, was found frozen to death after a 20m fall, according to reports.

Gigi Wu, 36, was eight days into a 25-day solo hike on Saturday when she called a friend to say she’d tumbled down a ravine in Central Taiwan’s Yushan Mountain and was unable to move because of a leg injury, Taiwan News reported.

The 36-year-old was eight days into her solo hike when she fell and froze to death.Source:Facebook

Rescuers were only able to airlift her out 28 hours later because of poor weather conditions. But by then, the young woman was dead, officials said.

The overnight temperature in the area at an altitude of over 1670m was around freezing, said Commander Lin Cheng-I of the Nantou County Fire Department.

The mountaineer, also known as Wu Chi-yun, was a local social media star, known for posing on peaks in barely-there outfits.

Her official cause of death is still unclear.

I have some experience of mountain climbing. And coincidentally I have climbed mountains in the area she died during my travels.

It's generally not advised to climb alone, but given the difficulty level and quality of trails in this area, it's probably not the end of the world. However, I would strongly advise against any solo mountain climbing wearing a bikini.

The article says that the temperature was around freezing. I don't believe that's true - at this time of the year in that area, the temperature drops to around minus 10 celcius. That's pretty cold, but if she were properly attired she should have survived a night in the open.

I hope the Facebook likes were worth it.

I too am a climber.

This is the stupidest woman in the world to date.

WB

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I can almost understand someone who wants to push the boundaries by wearing minimal gear, a la Wim Hof method, but combining that with solo mountaineering? That's really stacking risk factors and it caught up with her.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm not convinced she actually climbed in a bikini. I think she changed and posed for photos at the peaks, which granted is a good gimmick

This is like one of those Mars Rover pics, right?

[Image: pia19920_bigsky-selfie.jpg]

Third arm source: https://www.universetoday.com/122883/why...-a-selfie/

As for the poor lady with no common sense: 4/10, MSWADL -- Might Swim With And Decide Later. (She has got to look better with more oxygen in her and more beer in me.)

WBWNSO

Would bang, would not share oxygen

Quote: (01-21-2019 09:40 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I can almost understand someone who wants to push the boundaries by wearing minimal gear, a la Wim Hof method, but combining that with solo mountaineering? That's really stacking risk factors and it caught up with her.

This is it. The solo part is dumbfounding. Taiwanese mountain, fine. Bikini, fine. Solo attention whoring, WTF.

Quote: (01-21-2019 11:02 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

WBWNSO

Would bang, would not share oxygen

Not enough altitude for that to be a concern. Just gotta remember what you ate for breakfast in the morning and sell her your body heat by the calorie on credit to be paid by Patreon betas.

Survivable with a second person, a sleeping bag, a stick of butter, and PG-13 nudity as far as any cameras are concerned.

She wasn't climbing the mountain in a bikini, just changed for the pics at the top. Still an attention whore, and still pretty dumb to climb by herself.

Her official cause of death was attention whoring.

Fixed it.

This story is doing the rounds here in Taiwan. Bad idea to go out Hiking in the middle of nowhere alone.

[Image: QKN3TMZ.gif]

One more to add to my collection of the "Stupidest women in the world"

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

WHB
WNHGMCW

Would Have Banged
Would Not Have Gone Mountain Climbing With

I am not particularly experienced in mountain climbing but unless you are following well trafficked areas,you should not climb alone. I climbed "Mount Doom" (aka Ngauruhoe) in the dead of winter. I also went for a jaunt to the top of Mount Baker in July. For anyone on the west coast, this is a great trip. It is a state or national park so you can drive most of the way up. Attach a tow line to your trailer hitch and you can pull a snowboarder along the side.

The thing is, at 10,000+ feet the air is cool and there is snow on the ground but the sun is warm. Ironic but you can get sunburn and frostbite at the same time.

As for this girl, I would really have to see her in person, which is not a possibility now. Her photos present as anywhere from a skinny 4 to an 8 or so.