rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

All in all a great high school trip! One for the ages

- Catholic High School MAGA boys
- Black Hebrews
- Native Protestors & Chief Phillips

Most of us have seen the HS kid Smirking down the Chief. The hidden part from the media is that the Chief approached him. Also the black Hebrew guys bring their own flavour to the mix up. The kids were there for the Right to Life March and were waiting for the bus home while all this went down.

Full Video showing Chief bringing the protest to the MAGA Kid

Statement from Smirking Kid with MAGA Hat
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/us/coving...l?ofs=fbia

Elongated video with lots of Black Hebrew preachers,
They were dropping some biblical Sodom and gommora red pills on these Kentucky MAGA kids. Apparently, they 'escalated' the situation before the standoff with the natives. I support their preaching their word. They enter the video at the 5:00 minute mark.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

This was all over the CBC yesterday which of course portrayed it as a case of white racism. I think that the MSM should have some type of 1-2 day waiting period with these cell phone videos until the other videos come out to show the full context. Obviously it’ll never happen, if it bleeds, it leads.

Thanks for the info NoMoreT0, provides great context.

The kids were 100% in the right, and the vilified teen turns out to be a very solid young man, did his family and school well:

Quote:Quote:

We were simply there to meet a bus, not become central players in a media spectacle. This is the first time in my life I've ever encountered any sort of public protest, let alone this kind of confrontation or demonstration.

I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me -- to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence.

I harbor no ill will for this person. I respect this person's right to protest and engage in free speech activities, and I support his chanting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial any day of the week. I believe he should re-think his tactics of invading the personal space of others, but that is his choice to make.

I am being called every name in the book, including a racist, and I will not stand for this mob-like character assassination of my family's name. My parents were not on the trip, and I strive to represent my family in a respectful way in all public settings.

I have received physical and death threats via social media, as well as hateful insults. One person threatened to harm me at school, and one person claims to live in my neighborhood. My parents are receiving death and professional threats because of the social media mob that has formed over this issue.

I love my school, my teachers and my classmates. I work hard to achieve good grades and to participate in several extracurricular activities. I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen -- that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans. I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that.

I cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone's right to free speech.
I am not going to comment on the words or account of Mr. Phillips, as I don't know him and would not presume to know what is in his heart or mind. Nor am I going to comment further on the other protestors, as I don't know their hearts or minds, either.

I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran.

I can only speak for myself and what I observed and felt at the time. But I would caution everyone passing judgement based on a few seconds of video to watch the longer video clips that are on the internet, as they show a much different story than is being portrayed by people with agendas.

Good job Nick!

[Image: clap2.gif]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

If you ever need a clear cut example of the media straight up lying despite freely available information proving their statements invalid, add this story to the list. But nobody cares about truth anymore.

[Image: 187866.jpg]

This picture has sent the left into a full fledged frenzy. People want to dox this kid and commit physical violence upon him. A LOT of people. Much of it driven by his race. I saw threads on reddit with over 100k upvotes on posts flipping out about this. A lot of brazen animosity towards white people is getting triggered and spilling out. All for standing still and smiling as some native american provocateurs try to bait him into becoming the next Hitler by doing literally anything.

People all over the internet are fantasizing about hurting and even killing this kid. Disturbing times we live in. If anyone on this forum has a Trump hat, as I do, I would think twice about wearing it out. Especially if you're white. I certainly won't be caught out at a protest risking my life and livelihood. Trump Derangement Syndrome is morphing into bloodlust, and I wonder if our heavily militarized police forces weren't around whether people would be acting on it.

I don't really care that this was all just a misunderstanding. The amount of visceral bloodlust that appeared out of thin air in such a short amount of time is what's alarming. What they were portrayed by the media of doing was trivial, it sure didn't take much to trigger the mob at all.

Read up on all the mass-atrocities committed by giddy fanatic zealots over the past century.

Anyone who thinks that an orderly decline can't instantly snap to genocide is kidding themselves.

It should be motivation enough for anyone to up stakes and move to where "their people" are the fighting majority.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Source
[Image: DxZH3PfUwAAp_D4.jpg]

[Image: DxZH3PeU8AAK6FQ.jpg]

[Image: DxZH3PfUwAEhcfL.jpg]

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/pdabrosca/status/1087151251870109701]

Good, sue the NRO into irrelevance and insolvency.

G

Looks like some old fashioned fun.

Two protests collided, a few kids got to see a real feather Indian beating a drum. What a good time!

Moving along now...

It use to be the standard liberal ideology that all races can live together in one big happy multicultural paradise.

But the rhetoric of the liberals has dramatically changed fairly recently. Now, they are openly expressing their hatred of what they call "white" people. Even mentioning a racial term like this use to be considered verboten. They are now actively hunting for people to string up - identify them as racists and ruin their lives. It is turning into a mass hysteria. Their main problem is finding victims, because there aren't any flaunting racists left. It is like the Middle Ages where the officials needed to find witches to burn to perpetuate their power, but there were no witches, so they would find a victim and make up a story.

Who knows where this is going to lead. But it is building up resentment and a cornered animal will eventually fight. Maybe the best scenario is that they overplay their hand.

Rico... Sauve....

What can the parents possibly sue the news publications for? I guess they can go after the catholic church for bullying. News outlets are protected from lawsuits, they can always just say they got a story or headline wrong and run a retraction in a week. Otherwise they would be getting sued every day.

Quote: (01-21-2019 02:22 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

It use to be the standard liberal ideology that all races can live together in one big happy multicultural paradise.

But the rhetoric of the liberals has dramatically changed fairly recently. Now, they are openly expressing their hatred of what they call "white" people. Even mentioning a racial term like this use to be considered verboten. They are now actively hunting for people to string up - identify them as racists and ruin their lives. It is turning into a mass hysteria. Their main problem is finding victims, because there aren't any flaunting racists left. It is like the Middle Ages where the officials needed to find witches to burn to perpetuate their power, but there were no witches, so they would find a victim and make up a story.

Who knows where this is going to lead. But it is building up resentment and a cornered animal will eventually fight. Maybe the best scenario is that they overplay their hand.

It's pretty simple what's happening and where it's going to lead. The (((Left))) is systematically building up a red-hot hatred of whites among the nascent non-white coalition. They are doing this so that by the time whites lose political power within the next one or two decades, they will be treated not merely as minorities but as hated minorities. This will allow our "greatest allies" to strip whites of all wealth, protections, and rights and exert just about total control over them. They will be made slaves, in other words, and in order to make people slaves in our modern world you have to make them hated first. Hence the relentless, ceaseless media propaganda designed to make whites seem at once pathetic (your typical white schmuck vs superior POC in TV commercials) yet simultaneously evil and (undeservedly!) powerful enough to cause all the world's problems . Despicable subhumans who deserve to suffer retribution at the hands of the long opressed POC, in other words.

As to why the volume has been ratcheted up recently, well, it's because the Left believes it has already won. And frankly, it has! The youngest generations are already majority non white, so all that we're really waiting for is for the older generations to die out. There is no reversing whites' demographic defeat at this point, so it hardly matters if turning up the volume on anti-white hatred serves to wake up some insignificant additional number of whites. Their main concern now is setting the stage for exploiting the victory, and so they are building up the Hate they will use when that victory inevitably rolls around in the 2040's or even earlier.

BPS has the full breakdown of the incident. As usual, the murderers marxists are the ones that initiated the entire show:

Oh and don't believe for a second that the old Native Indian guy was just trying to break it up.
@2:50 - his fellow drum banger is on the record, "You white people, go back to Europe. This is Not your land."

two scoops
two genders
two terms

White people smiling is now a criminal act.......

I think Reddit was more triggered over the kid attending a Pro Life rally. Because only a brainwashed cult follower would believe it's not okay to murder babies.

Even in the short clip he didnt do anything but stand there and smirk, how does that cause a media uproar? The speed with which most of the mainstream right cucked (over nothing) was nothing short of amazing. National review, shapiro, half of fox news. They really cant be trusted.

This native guy has been in the news before for racism related bs and is associated with the American Indian movement, which is a separatist group which is fairly extreme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Movement

In all totalitarian regimes, nothing short of slavish obedience is enough to stay off the death squad. You can't just politely say "I don't have an opinion" or "This doesn't concern me, I'm staying out of your way" to a frothing Khmer Rouge commissar pointing the gun at you - instead you must scream "I adore and support the Party with all my heart! I live only to serve!" if you're to have any chance of survival.

Dark times indeed. The level of propaganda and intimidation in the USA has already surpassed the one that we've used to complain about in Yugoslavia, and it will only get worse.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/10...5711341568

"I will represent the kids for free if they want to sue @maggieNYT for obvious libel.Robert Barnes added"

The indian instigator approaches a peaceful kid and starts yelling some stupid chant in his face. And it´s the kid fault? Why? This doesn´t make any sense. Then you have whites saying whites are bad? How stupid can you be. It´s suicidal. And even liberal kids will also be whites. So you want your kids to feel they´re bad? Why? What has the western civilization done other races wouldn´t do with much more savagery?

Quote: (01-21-2019 05:11 AM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

Even in the short clip he didnt do anything but stand there and smirk, how does that cause a media uproar? The speed with which most of the mainstream right cucked (over nothing) was nothing short of amazing. National review, shapiro, half of fox news. They really cant be trusted.

They're all collecting their 30 pieces of silver to halt the Right wing narrative at impotent-raceblind-civic-nationalism. Some of them are working directly for the globalists. Others are just useful idiots.

Regardless, all of them will put a thousand kids on the Right in front of a Left wing firing squad before they risk losing their cushy mansions and celebrity status.

[Image: democrats-are-the-real-racists-comic.png?w=625]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-21-2019 06:02 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

They're all collecting their 30 pieces of silver to halt the Right wing narrative at impotent-raceblind-civic-nationalism. Some of them are working directly for the globalists. Others are just useful idiots.

Regardless, all of them will put a thousand kids on the Right in front of a Left wing firing squad before they risk losing their cushy mansions and celebrity status.

[Image: democrats-are-the-real-racists-comic.png?w=625]

The media is an actual anti-white hate group.

I like to browse the yahoo main page to get an idea what the normie is being exposed to, and they ran numerous articles (still are) on this and all were extremely biased. Unless you are browsing right wing twitter you really may never the real picture.

This white kid smirking set off every insecure minority into a predictable rage mix of jealousy, envy and desire. A combination which in other settings frequently end in murder.

... waiting for leftists to escalate during one of these events and make the cold into hot.

Or

Enough leftists' heads explode from cognitive dissonance as to who the bad guys are.

The latter is wishful thinking. The former is a matter of time.

Quote: (01-21-2019 07:26 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

This white kid smirking set off every insecure minority into a predictable rage mix of jealousy, envy and desire. A combination which in other settings frequently end in murder.

That bold part had already triggered Jessica Valenti.
Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/status/1086766517344178177]

Quote: (01-21-2019 07:17 AM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2019 06:02 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The media is an actual anti-white hate group.

I like to browse the yahoo main page to get an idea what the normie is being exposed to, and they ran numerous articles (still are) on this and all were extremely biased. Unless you are browsing right wing twitter you really may never the real picture.

I noticed this too. But Yahoo now seems to be backpedaling (via U.S.A. Today).

Below is a screenshot of their front page as of Monday, Jan. 21 at 7:30 a.m. Beyond the main headline, see the U.S.A. Today headline just beneath it: "Fuller video casts new light." Still, they left the old headline beneath that.

[Image: attachment.jpg41136]   

I'm not even living in the US, but honestly I am incensed at the public, unfiltered hate being spewn towards whites at the moment. I can't imagine having to deal with this blatant hate on the daily. Stay strong brothers.