rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Made girl too jealous

Made girl too jealous

I posted a pic on instagram of me having a drink with another girl who is smiling at the camera. obvious we are on a date.

Another girl who I was dating for one month who is not in the country at the moment responds to this with a crying face. I responded "?" she didnt reply. So I said "when youre sad im sad" "she is just a work friend" no response.

for some context this girl is going down a potential relationship route, ive banged and been with enough girls and were both old enough now. Ive been speaking with her mum regularly. This is why I sprinkled some beta..

What should I do. I think I should not contact for a few days, probably should have just not responded in the first place. Feel like everything is ruined now. Also if it helps she is russian so using any sort of jokes she wouldnt have understood.

Made girl too jealous

Don't say/text anything. Let her freak out. She'll come back, but if she doesn't, then you don't need her anyway. Why worry about a girl that doesn't put up a fight to win your attention [Image: tongue.gif]

Made girl too jealous

We live in a very insecure and hurtful world where women are constantly comparing themselves to someone else's beauty, likes, and followers.

Don't play that game. Keep your personal life private. It's easier for a woman emotionally to go cold instead of thinking they aren't good enough for you. Keep photos of other women you are dating off your profile.

Made girl too jealous

Yea pretty gay to post that on Instagram like a teenie bopper school girl. Sounds like you got what was coming.

Made girl too jealous

Don't play games like this with Russian girls. It's a different culture. Such overt forms of instilling dread/jealousy will go badly.

Western world = "its fine just play it cool" because women are degenerates and guys are betas
Russia = "fuck off"

Just be a strong masculine man. Easy.

And indeed, got to question what you're actually gaining from posting such things.

Made girl too jealous

Don't fuck with a Russian woman this way. If she is giving you her best, don't be a cunt.

Made girl too jealous

Got to agree with the boys here on this one. I've dated 2 Russian chicks and neither one of them would have put up with shit like that. It does not sit well with them.

Made girl too jealous

Ive realised I messed up. Youve all reinforced that and I agree. I did say to her it was a friend of mine which could have been true. I tried to call her today but she didnt answer. Im not blocked or unfollowed or anything, I went onto her live stream yesterday and she used the wave button to wave at me. But what I need advice on is what to do now - give her some space and try calling again? 2/3 days?

Made girl too jealous

Quote: (01-21-2019 10:47 AM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

Ive realised I messed up. Youve all reinforced that and I agree. I did say to her it was a friend of mine which could have been true. I tried to call her today but she didnt answer. Im not blocked or unfollowed or anything, I went onto her live stream yesterday and she used the wave button to wave at me. But what I need advice on is what to do now - give her some space and try calling again? 2/3 days?

Wait somewhere between two weeks and six months. See if she comes back, and stop watching her livestreams.

Yes you wanted to explore developing her on an LTR track, but instead you received painful experience. You don't have a path to develop a LTR with her unless she comes around, engages you, and begs you for one.

Right now she sees the situation as you hurt her, and if you continue pursuing her at all she is going to do her best to torture you because she knows now that she can. She might try to come around for the purpose of playing head games with you because she's bored and can.

There's other girls out there. Close this book, move one, and see if she reaches out eventually. In a few months you can try opening her again to see if her hamster's reset, but any sooner and she'll just torture you because she has to. Your problem is that behavior carries more meaning that words. What ever words you present here with are going to disregarded because you behavior is telling her you want to suffer.

Made girl too jealous

She messaged me the next day. Said she couldnt answer the call at the time and apologised. Everythings fine. But ive definitely learned my lesson

Made girl too jealous

Quote: (01-20-2019 05:50 PM)gang Wrote:  

Yea pretty gay to post that on Instagram like a teenie bopper school girl. Sounds like you got what was coming.
agreed with this. publicly posting girls that you are on a first date or 2 with on instagram is weird. i wouldnt even post a girl unless im in a serious relationship with on social media... just looks bad like you dont go on dates much so you need to let the world see it. like you have something to prove that you finally got a first date with a girl in years or something lol.

its like that weird kid that has instagram pics with hot girls he never hooked up with. just to look like he is cool and gets girls or something. never understood it. unless the dude was gay.

if i some how managed to fuck this up. I would just go No Contact. If she comes back she comes back. if not who cares. youll meet others lol. life is to short to play this game, say what you want to say to her. and if she rejects you then move on. delete her off social media.

you say you are old... then you are wayyyyyyy to old to be playing these childish games where you try to make her jelous. the game of trying to make your "ex" jelous. watching her streams , trying to get her attention etc. lol. thats child shit.
dont block her. just delete her number and unfollow on instagram...

you wont win this game. she is a woman. she can get a date every day of the week if she wanted. you will not win... especially if she is cute. so dont torture yourself by watching her stories and seeing her dressed up in make up etc. etc.